Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 9:33:33 AM EDT
First off, why do fat chicks (200+) think that it is perfectly OK to wear short-shorts and cut off shirts?

Then you add into the mix a bunch of tattoo's that you know grossed out the artist when he applied them, just due to the fact that he had to handle all of the fat.

Does this just scream out TRAILER TRASH or what?

Sorry, but that sh*t just skeeves me out!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Stop going to family reunions and you'll be ok

I agree, it is friggin gross.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Imagine the tat's and piercings you DON'T see.

Doncha know it's all about self esteem and no longer about self respect.

Self esteem is easier. You simply learn to like the fat, stupid, disgusting poor excuse for a human that you currently are. You realize you are a walking disaster and you are "ok" with that.

Self respect is much harder. That means you actually DO something about the things you don't like UNTIL you become a person you could actually respect.

Everyone thank Oprah and Rikki Lake for the death of "self respect."
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First off, why do fat chicks (200+) think that it is perfectly OK to wear short-shorts and cut off shirts?

Then you add into the mix a bunch of tattoo's that you know grossed out the artist when he applied them, just due to the fact that he had to handle all of the fat.

My GF and I call them sausage girls, because their clothing makes their bodies look like it has links.  The bra causes one constriction, then the belly hangs out with multiple rolls.  Then the tight pants makes another constriction.  So they look like breakfast sausage.  All I have to do is say sausage at 1 oclock and she knows what I am talking about.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Oprah Windbag and Rikki Cake... both self esteem loving fatsos.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#5]
happened to me in the hardware store. I probably wouldn't have thought of her as a "fat chick" if she had had some clothes on. But, there she was in low-rider  shorts, sitting cross legged on the floor with her cheeks spilling out, and a little thong/butt floss strip stretched taut.
I walked away thinking "why did I look at that?"
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My GF and I call them sausage girls, because their clothing makes their bodies look like it has links.  The bra causes one constriction, then the belly hangs out with multiple rolls.  Then the tight pants makes another constriction.  So they look like breakfast sausage.  All I have to do is say sausage at 1 oclock and she knows what I am talking about.

Well thank you very much Mr. Helpy Helperton. I used to like sausage (the reall kind) with my eggs in the morning.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh, and this thread DOES NOT need pics.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How about a big +1 for that... Let's not go there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just to be an asshole Now all we need is a BOTD warning at the top haha

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

mywits.com/images/uploads/bigfatwoman.jpg

BASTARD!!!

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BASTARD!!!

You guys have it easy, Who do you think she's gonna call, ahen she falls off the couch and get can't get up.  ME.  And let me tell you, the site is not as bad as the smell of pie that has not seen the light of day, much less some soap for a few months    .  

Then they want you to be nice to them, Because they have a "condition".    gimmee a break, you eat too much, and your a fat lard ass, waste of skin, and abuser of oxygen.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh What Power the gifted give us to see ourselves as others see us!!!!!!

Thats and old quote but well needed now,as these people don't see themselves as gross!!!!

I see this every day!!!

I don't wear wife beaters anymore because I'm 60 and my sagging turkey neck and Arnold bicceps are flabby now!!!!

This  doesn't meanI am ashamed of my body(just let the young show thiers off) I 'm just glad to have lived this long!

Bob

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I dunno, probably the same thing with aging, sagging women who walk around in tank tops or bikinis. <shudders>
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Some women just refuse to beleive they are REPULSIVE.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BASTARD!!!

You guys have it easy, Who do you think she's gonna call, ahen she falls off the couch and get can't get up.  ME.  And let me tell you, the site is not as bad as the smell of pie that has not seen the light of day, much less some soap for a few months    .  

Then they want you to be nice to them, Because they have a "condition".    gimmee a break, you eat too much, and your a fat lard ass, waste of skin, and abuser of oxygen.  

Don't call for an ALS back up, I'll be on meal...or mechanical, of going home sick...or...uh....something.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#17]
We had this woman sitting in front of us at the baseball game that was about 300# APPARENTLY when she was thinner she got a back tat. because now that pic is ALLLLLLLL stretched out and nasty.

I just dont think tats on a woman (thin or fat) look all that good. Unless its a small ankle one...that is my limit. some guys like that kinda thing... good for them.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:46:17 AM EDT
[#18]
There is a big difference between just chubby and  fat and disgusting.

Some guys consider a slightly chubby chick to to fat.... too!  

As far as the shorts and half shirts ....it's sort of like shopping at Big Lots.
They want to everybody to know that you get more for your dollar.......
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
There is a big difference between just chubby and  fat and disgusting.

Some guys consider a slightly chubby chick to to fat.... too!  

As far as the shorts and half shirts ....it's sort of like shopping at Big Lots.
They want to everybody to know that you get more for your dollar.......

So true!!! Chicks that are overly thin are fucking disgusting!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God, how can she wipe her ass?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:44:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Some women just refuse to beleive they are REPULSIVE.

+1  Especially the cottage cheese ones that wear really tight pants that make it look like Glad lawn and leaf bags full of packaging peanuts
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:48:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Apparently, she likes pie!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:19:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:55:57 AM EDT
[#24]
They are what I call brave souls.  How else can you explain it?  They have to know they look like trash but they still do it.

That's like a woman that dresses like a prostitute and wonders why guys gawk at her.  It's because you look like a prostitute.

Max
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top