Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assange?   lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have little doubt Seth rich leaked the data. Almost zero. Everything indicates he did. Hell assange practically said he was their source.
Assange?   lol
I feel the same bro.  When I see Cincinnatus? I lol
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 8:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Very interesting stuff, thanks water glass.

Funny you mention dirt and the next pic is none other than comey.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Very interesting stuff, thanks water glass.

Funny you mention dirt and the next pic is none other than comey.
View Quote
Big Reddit thread on the murder. Very detailed and well done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6mg5qt/everything_you_need_to_know_about_the_death_of/

Today marks 1 year since his murder.

Nevermind the striked bit, it turned out to be old emails.

Today 28,000 Hillary Clinton  emails were leaked on twitter.

I don't know much about the content of the emails or  if they have already been made public.

Here is the thread linking to that topic,  in case it turns out to be something important.

[url=http://www.ar15.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let's not forget... A number of Grucifer 2.0s document headers did not match up with the headers on the same docs that Wikileaks released. Some of the first released Grucifer 2.0's document headers show an edit to make it appear that Russia was involved.

I downloaded docs from both sources and can verify the above is true.

My take is that Grucifer 2.0 was working on behalf of the DNC and leaked before Wikileaks in order to gain credibility and to be first out of the gate, thus better steering the narrative.
View Quote
Interesting,  I didn't know that.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info @waterglass. I kind of checked out a bit but I'm glad to see people are still trying. I need to get caught up and your post gave me a great starting point to get back in.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info @waterglass. I kind of checked out a bit but I'm glad to see people are still trying. I need to get caught up and your post gave me a great starting point to get back in.
View Quote
The biggest new stuff can be found on pages 16 17 and 18. though it may not hurt to start on 15.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:18:16 PM EDT
[#7]
The fact is, that even Trump won't want to charge anyone from the DNC - for fear that this is too big and extends too far up the chain of wealthy and powerful.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm still rooting for the asteroid.

I would rather the entire species be dead and gone than slaves beholden to lies from the devil.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well, he forgot to mention he was also a sleuth in another life..... the nevertrumpers crack me up because they try to make it seem like they themselves are gov sleuths with inside knowledge, then WG comes along and punks their asses every time...it's glorious....
View Quote
This timeline is best timeline.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is an investigation that all leads one way. Seth rich leaked the DNC e-mails. No doubt.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#11]
posting info on twitter. I will try to dig into the emails, but time is tight right now. Thanks for all you do sir.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 10:53:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is an investigation that all leads one way. Seth rich leaked the DNC e-mails. No doubt.
View Quote
If only cnn or msnbc cared as much about this as Russia Russia Russia collusion!
ETA: which is why they stick with it, don't wanna chase this rabbit down that stanky old hole.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
posting info on twitter. I will try to dig into the emails, but time is tight right now. Thanks for all you do sir.
View Quote
@lorazepam

The emails were a distraction, old ones already cataloged.. Sorry.

Another reddit thread worth reading.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6mfgye/seth_rich_and_the_dnc_leaks_explained_a_primer/
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Member when the Sony hack was blamed on North Korea by the government? And they were wrong?

Crowdstrike Made That Attribution.

Crowdstrike also attributed  Russian Covert services as being responsible for hacking the DNC using proof that was fake.

My point is Crowdstrike tends to blame whoever their client wants, and uses the NDA to hide evidence for their customer.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 11:56:56 PM EDT
[#15]
@waterglass

Your sleuthing is great and best timeline.

The Linux Slackware theory makes sense. Easy to run, quick, and fits in a USB.  And from most of what I have seen, it is a hell of a lot easier to ferret into systems when you are on site. Now what's in the other 90% that might be floating around? I think Assange has more he won't release, at least right now.

I haven't used or seen Cygwin mentioned in nearly a decade and have been out of the game. Funny how that comes full circle. A decade ago I made a decision that leads me to where I am today. If I had made a different decision, I have a feeling I would be in a hole someplace today wishing to see sunlight because of my values.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Seth was sacrificed as an example of a "traitor" to Clinton and because her emails contained US Government secrets.

His death will go unsolved for you and me, they already know what happened and it was done for US security.

Seth Rich will join Jimmy Hoffa in perpetual mystery.

If they wanted to solve the crime, it would have been done by now.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Member when the Sony hack was blamed on North Korea by the government? And they were wrong?

Crowdstrike Made That Attribution.

Crowdstrike also attributed  Russian Covert services as being responsible for hacking the DNC using proof that was fake.

My point is Crowdstrike tends to blame whoever their client wants, and uses the NDA to hide evidence for their customer.
View Quote
Good point, I'm sure rachel, larrie and brion will put 2 and 2 together and still get Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/conspiring/collusion, being the investigating journalists they are.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, that pretty much shits all over Russia.  Russia.   Russia now doesn't it?
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Does Hannity have this? Of course it has to be verified.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Ok guys, Peter Smith was talking to people who could get the 30,000 deleted HRC emails according to a Wall Street Journal interview. He  killed himself in Minnesota on May 14th, 2017. 10 days after The WSJ interview.  A Plaintiff of the DNC fraud case had her home broken into in Minnesota and a computer was destroyed June 3rd 2017.

Joseph Rago, 34,  An editorial Writer forThe Wall Street Journal was found dead in his home July 20th 2017.

The lawyers for the plaintiffs are based about 5 miles from where a Haitian national Killed himself days before testifying before the Senate about Clinton Global Incs theft of 5.4 billion dollars of relief money after the Earth Quake there He died on July the 11th.. Beranton  Whisenant,  A federal prosecutor, was found dead on a beach in Broward County washed up by the tide with wounds to the back of his head. The Prosecutors body was found May 24th.  

Click the spoilers to get links and read the stories.

Peter Smith, Who had supposedly found access to the missing 33,000 emails died May 14th 2017, about 150 miles from the home of a plaintiff that would have a computer destroyed on June 3rd (according to the plaintiff). Update Smith was interviewed By the Wall Street Journal on the 10th of May, and Joseph Rago, Conservative editorial writer of the Wall Street Journal, age 34, found dead in his home July 20th 2017. Rago story below in next post.  

Click To View Spoiler

Clinton Foundation witness Klaus Eberwein found dead Jully 11th 2017, about 5-7 miles from headquarters of  Law firm doing the DNC fraud case.

Click To View Spoiler

Plaintiffs File Motion for Protection in DNC Fraud Lawsuit, which was denied.

Click To View Spoiler

Wife of the attorney representing plaintiffs in the DNC fraud case can be seen here, feeling very afraid. She might be able to fake tears, but she couldn't fake the literal gut wrenching stress you can hear coming from her body involuntarily. You can hear her stomach turning inside her body. That woman is scared. From the stuff she said it would appear that Whisenant was investigating the smuggling of live organs from the Caribbean to the Jacksonville Mayo clinic.

The first person she is talking about is Beranton J. Whisenant  Jr. A federal prosecutor that was found dead in Broward county Florida  in May. Whisenant appears to have been shot in the back of the head and thrown out of a boat at sea.

Here is a link.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Meets criteria of a politically motivated homicide. His associations at the time of his death Might bear scrutiny.

Pullitzer Prize winning Wall Street Journal reporter, 34, found dead in his Manhattan home after he failed to turn up for work

Daily Mail Online

Joseph Rago, 34, was found dead in his New York apartment on Thursday night
   Rago showed no signs of obvious trauma, according to first responders
   Colleagues at Wall Street Journal alerted police when he didn't show for work
   In 2011, Rago won a Pulitzer Prize for his editorials criticizing Obamacare

New York police discovered the body of Joseph Rago, 34, at his East Village apartment at 7:40pm
A Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist with The Wall Street Journal was found dead at his Manhattan home on Thursday evening, the newspaper reported on Friday.

New York police discovered the body of Joseph Rago, 34, at his East Village apartment at 7:40pm, according to the Journal.

His colleagues at the newspaper grew concerned earlier in the day when Rago did not show up for work.
Rago’s boss, Paul Gigot, the editor of the Journal’s editorial page, notified the newspaper’s security officials, who promptly called police.

First responders arrived at his home and found Rago with no obvious signs of trauma.

They declared him dead at the scene.

Authorities are awaiting the results of an autopsy before definitively determining the cause of death.
‘It is with a heavy heart that we confirm the death of Joseph Rago, a splendid journalist and beloved friend,’ Gigot said in a statement.

http://archive.is/NjNc0
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:00:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Rago died about two months after Peter Smith did the interview with the Wall Street Journal. Smith died 10 days after the interview with the WSJ.

Joseph Rago, Wall Street Journal Editorial Writer, Dies at 34

Pulitzer Prize winner was known for his well-reported pieces and policy influence

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joseph-rago-wall-street-journal-editorial-writer-dies-at-34-1500666198
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Dead at 34, no signs of trauma. I need to take a day off and catch up on the last two.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:37:40 AM EDT
[#25]
This whole thing is insane. Thanks for all of the great info @waterglass

I truly hope the truth comes out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:52:40 AM EDT
[#26]
It amazes me how corrupt this country is when NO ONE in position of power does anything about this shit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Holy sh*t Waterglass.  I read that part too about no trauma.  It seems there will be no stopping of the death machine.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#28]
@waterglass

I'm starting to get concerned for your well being. Impressed I am with your sleuthing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:16:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Think this administration will ever prosecute any of these bastards?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This whole thing is insane. Thanks for all of the great info @waterglass

I truly hope the truth comes out.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
No.

I think Hillary is the face, or a face, in all of this but it goes way deeper into the core of our government, a core so deep, that it crosses party lines. Trump, being the outsider, is not aware, but there are probably people around him that will do whatever it takes to prevent the truth from coming out..
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Our children's children will watch a movie about this Seth Rich conspiracy, when the Clinton machine is dead and buried.  The same way we watch new documentaries about J Edgar Hoover, and learn of unknown facts that history buried at the time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Our children's children will watch a movie about this Seth Rich conspiracy, when the Clinton machine is dead and buried.  The same way we watch new documentaries about J Edgar Hoover, and learn of unknown facts that history buried at the time.
View Quote
Why not make the documentary now? Has nobody made one about the Hillary body count yet?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why not make the documentary now? Has nobody made one about the Hillary body count yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Books and documentaries.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ANyKS9ueA

Book

https://www.amazon.com/Hillary-Bill-Murder-Clinton-2008-05-03/dp/B01FIXXNHA?tag=vglnk-c102-20
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like we have a race to get rid of the outsider in the white house before he builds up steam and exposes the swamp for what it is. This shit is is sounding like FBI anon was right about rocking the foundation of our government.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#36]
The extent of collusion among powerful democrats that at first disillusioned Seth Rich, which caused him to act out, whereupon the decision to silence him was made and ultimately carried out... there are many, many involved from start to finish... and still covering tracks.

And a message was sent - don't ever fuck with democrat data again.  Don't even think of it - no WikiLeaks, no thumb drives, nothing.  Period.  Or you're fucking dead.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#37]
What a joke our mainstream media is.

Actually I take that back, they are not a joke.  They are a criminal co-conspirator.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Can't thank you enough for putting that all together Waterglass. That poor attorney...She is fucking terrified.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#39]
This from 2004 is unrelated directly to Seth Rich but I'm convinced now that most all these deaths are hits. Plenty of talent to draw from, too. Our CIA, military, the mob.  

'Reflections of a Green Beret - the Psyche of a trained Military Assassin' by LTC Daniel Marvin
Reflections of a Green Beret

I'm trying to find his book  'Expendable Elite - One Soldiers Journey into Covert Warfare'

An interview of him (interviewer not good) is on youtube 'Dangerous Was My Name and Killing Was My Game'
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Reading things over on /pol/. Sounds like some more bodies related to Haiti might be connected. And if true, these don't sweep under the rug.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reading things over on /pol/. Sounds like some more bodies related to Haiti might be connected. And if true, these don't sweep under the rug.
View Quote
These people could kill a sitting president and get away with it. Sure they might have to sacrifice the person who actually did the killing but after that the headlines would read "so and so acted alone!"
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Eventually, all things come out in the light.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not fast enough for it to make a difference it seems.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:56:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Perfect !
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No.

I think Hillary is the face, or a face, in all of this but it goes way deeper into the core of our government, a core so deep, that it crosses party lines. Trump, being the outsider, is not aware, but there are probably people around him that will do whatever it takes to prevent the truth from coming out..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

And I think that is why they started the Russia narrative. They could taint anyone associated with him by mere accusation, and remove the people most able to directly hit them back.
and now they attempt to take away his title as as commander and chief. This is a coup, and this bill right here is proof.

I hope Trump tears it up in their fucking faces and declares martial law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/23/us/politics/trump-russia-sanctions.html
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Can't thank you enough for putting that all together Waterglass. That poor attorney...She is fucking terrified.
View Quote
I would hide her at my house,

why aren't the nova folks here telling us we're all full of shit?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Okay fellers it is Time line time.

From Reddit, My additions and emphasis in red.

Link Look for the thread with below info for live links.
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6oum1x/say_what_you_want_about_him_kimdotcom_just/

I put together a timeline of DNC server "hack" and the attempts to set up both Trumps:

>>November, 2013: Trump is staying in the Moscow Ritz-Carlton, during the Miss Universe pageant. He appears in a music video with a Russian pop star: Emin Agalarov. Later:

A person with knowledge of the 2013 trip to Moscow said Emin Agalarov offered to send prostitutes to Trump’s hotel room, but the repeated offers were rejected by Keith Schiller, Trump’s longtime bodyguard.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/unlikely-middlemen-trump-jr-emails-point-to-father-son-duo/2017/07/11/bf31e5a2-6678-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html

>>Reminder: this is when Trump allegedly hired the "peeing prostitutes".

>>>March 19, 2016: John Podesta receives a phishing email purportedly from Google, telling him to change his password. After a staffer tells him it is "legitimate" (and subsequently claimed that was a typo), Podesta purportedly used it to change his password.

>>June 3, 2016: the same Emin Agalarov contacts Trump, Jr. through Rob Goldstone, promising compromising info on Clinton's campaign.

>>June 9, 2016: Trump, Jr. holds the meeting with an attorney connected with FusionGPS, but she instead tries to lobby against anti-Russian legislation (the Magnitsky Act).

>>June 12, 2016: Wikileaks announces they have "emails relating to Hillary Clinton" and will be publishing them soon.<< The Podesta Emails

>>June 14, 2016: DNC announces their server was "hacked" back in April, and the perpetrator stole "Trump opposition research".

>>June 15, 2016: DNC/Crowdstrike announces "it was the Russians!", with very thin evidence, some of which they subsequently retracted.

>June 15, 2016 (yes, the same day): Guccifier 2.0 appears, takes credit for the "hack" and sends the Trump opposition research to several media outlets. Documents appear to have "Russian fingerprints", but it's a sham.... the documents were first created by an English language user -- possibly in the office of a Democrat politician -- and then opened and saved again on a computer with Russian language settings, all within 30 minutes on 2016-06-15: http://g-2.space/

>>>Thoughts on Guccifer and other stuff not in the time line:
Click To View Spoiler

>>July 5th James Comey Makes public statement concluding Clinton Server investigation

>>July 5, 2016: On that same day 3 weeks after DNC/Crowdstrike announces they were "hacked", And Seven Hours After James Comey's Public conclusion of the Clinton Ivestigation, a second set of files are copied onto a USB memory drive or over a local area network. File modification timestamps indicate it was probably done with Linux, and a copy speed of 22.6 megabytes/second -- too fast to be done remotely: https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

>>July 10th 2016: Seth Rich is Shot, 5 days after the second breech was mae.

>>July 22, 2016:17 days after the second DNC breech,  Wikileaks starts to publish first batch DNC emails.

>>September 1, 2016: a second set of  files (copied on 7/5) are repackaged into new archives, on a computer with US Eastern timezone settings[/u].

>>September 13, 2016: the New archives of that second set of files are released by Guccifer 2.0

>>Thoughts on the Gufficer2 september 13th leaks

Click To View Spoiler

>>September, 2016: Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a close associate of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, says he flew to Washington for a clandestine handoff with one of the (Podesta?) email sources in September.<<Those were probably the DNC Emails released a day or two before the election on November 6th.

>>October 10, 2016: Wikileaks starts to publish Podesta's emails, six months after he received the "change your password" phishing email.

>>November 6th releases the emails retrieved by Murray. >>December 13, 2016: Craig Murray goes public, saying that: "Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians," said Murray in an interview. 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers

click spoiler for more.
Click To View Spoiler

A news story about the November 6th leaks That Murray smuggled to Assange written recently

https://archive.is/X7nt2#selection-991.0-991.92

New WikiLeaks emails show CNN, NBC and Washington Post worked with DNC to influence election

Click To View Spoiler
comments by original  author on reddit:
Click To View Spoiler

If anyone is interested In helping out, look for connections between TeaLeaves, her 2 man front shop, and FusionGPS and its top people. the algos of google are protecting her by obfuscating her name and TeaLeaves.

If Seth Rick was murdered by interests serving the DNC, Here is my theory of events using the information available..

Click To View Spoiler

Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
@waterglass

I'm starting to get concerned for your well being. Impressed I am with your sleuthing.
View Quote
no worries, I am only touching publicly source information.

I don't hack or anything that would pose a threat to these folks.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top