User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 10:12:49 AM EDT
There is a DVD out there that dispells some of Moore's "facts"
Anyone seen it?
LINK
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Why can't I ever meet that Chubby bastard in a dark alley?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#2]
NO and I wont give that fat pig one Fn cent of my money, would not watch it for free. I hope he passes a kiney stone the size of a basketball
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
NO and I wont give that fat pig one Fn cent of my money, would not watch it for free. I hope he passes a kiney stone the size of a basketball

Read it again V-Rod.   And click on the link you angry bastard.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got it reserved on Netflix.

I love the commercials so far...

EAM  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#5]

I've seen some reviews of the upcoming "Michael Moore Hates America" that are very positive.   It is supposed to be a biting, humorous deconstruction of Moore that uses many of his themes and techniques.  It may be at a theatre near you if there are any conservative Theater Managers in your town.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#6]
FarenHYPE, guys!

READ!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered it a couple days ago off overstock.com, should be here Saturday (hopefully).

Link is here.

ETA: Oops, link has already been provided.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read it again V-Rod.   And click on the link you angry bastard.  

My Bad

thanks for the correction brother skin
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#9]
You know what's interesting. I've come accross a lot of lefties that hate MM and his silly movie too. Of course there's a fair share that think it tells the "truth" too, but a lot of them are against the guy too. Yes they still have their lefist agenda, but they think MM is just as annoying as we do. Anyway...pointless post from me. I'll shut up now.....just thought it was wierd when I started hearing lefties that I thought would be obsessed with F-911 bash it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Waiting for my copy now, let you know what I think. Sure sounds good, too bad those that need to see it won't. When I am finished I plan on letting as many people see it as possible.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Waiting for my copy now, let you know what I think. Sure sounds good, too bad those that need to see it won't. When I am finished I plan on letting as many people see it as possible.

+1000!
Normaly I am not realy for burning copies of copr written material, but I am going to pass out as many free copies as I can (before the election) to anyone who was going to use the first movie as a reason to vote against Bush.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Why can't I ever meet that Chubby bastard in a dark alley?

which one, mike moore or dick morris?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Fahrenhype 9/11 Anyone seen it?

You mean pay money to see that crap and enrich that fat fuck in the process?
Not so much....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Fahrenhype 9/11 Anyone seen it?

You mean pay money to see that crap and enrich that fat fuck in the process?
Not so much....

Reading comprehension.

Do you understand the concept?

Read carefully: FahrenHYPE 911.

It's a spoof of Fahrenheit 911 that rips on Michael Moore and his stupid movie. None of the money goes to Michael Moore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top