Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Still not buying that sub-40 minute time. That's ridiculously fast for a non-competitor-level athlete.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Calling it now, 1-3 years Mark will be ultra red pilled.

When you’re doing jiu jitsu like he is, there’s no excuse except “I didn’t work hard enough” from there all the red pill ideas fall into place.
View Quote

I’ve trained in probably a dozen bjj gyms in 3 or 4 states.

They’re pretty even, politically. Maybe skewing a bit to the left.

Good for him doing guy stuff, but I don’t see him migrating right.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck that dude is creepy. Every time a pic of him pops up, it weirds me out
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My view on Zuckerberg thawed just a bit after his JRE interview.

I'm beginning to think he's truly the guy that just wanted to build the cool website...and it along for the bullshit ride that comes with that.
View Quote

You're mistaken.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck that dude is creepy. Every time a pic of him pops up, it weirds me out
View Quote

Natural reaction - it's because you are human
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Still not buying that sub-40 minute time. That's ridiculously fast for a non-competitor-level athlete.
View Quote

I may have to try this. It sounds really freaking easy, but I’ve never done it. I’ve hit under a 7 minute mile in armor in the past and currently holding 8mins with a 16lb vest and 2.5lbs in each arm. I’ll do 100 walking lunges with a 135lb bar on my back in one shot so the body weight squats sound like a joke. Push-ups I’ve done 60 in a row with a 45lb weight on my back. Pull-ups do kinda suck cause I’m heavy. 24 is the most I’ve gotten non-stop.

So, in theory, I should wreck this. I predict halfway through reality will hit, I will hate my life, and be lucky to beat the zuck.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Make no mistake that nerd was fucking over and crushing people's lives before he even got out of college.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Most of you guys are

1) offended when non vet civilians wear plate carriers for any reason, because some of you vets have some kind of copyright on them or some other dumb attitude

and/or

2) offended that Zuck can Murph faster than you

Fastest I ever Murph'd was 41:47
sub 40 is pretty fast, but several other folks in the gym I went to would get sub 40 minute times every year and closing in on 35 was not uncommon at all.  I'm not sure what he has to gain, or lose, from making up or embellishing his time.

His interview on Rogan definitely changed my opinion on him a bit.  Its no different than the situation with Jack Dorsey, when the thing you make takes on a life of its own and because billions and billions of dollars are stack and everything you say could result in you getting sued - I would expect you can't really "be yourself" in that environment ever.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#9]
He only beat Tulsi by 7 minutes...

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Of course his time is fast. The dude can literally train all day with the best dietiticians, trainers, and resources in the world.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not reading too much into it since it’s a Memorial Day post but interesting that this “nerd” is learning fighting skills, getting in shape, and showing off some of his gear..

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/004C6CA8-98CA-4999-8090-DBB5198D9320_jpe-2834214.JPG

Wonder what his username is?
View Quote

He's not a member here, he couldn't pass the reCAPTCHA test.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#12]
We’re on P.3 and nobody has pointed out that his PC is on backwards!?

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I could do 200 push ups in under 5 minutes.  It would take me about 24 hours to do 100 pull ups.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I dislike him but he probably has a really good bunker.
View Quote

And a private army to defend it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I may have to try this. It sounds really freaking easy, but I’ve never done it. I’ve hit under a 7 minute mile in armor in the past and currently holding 8mins with a 16lb vest and 2.5lbs in each arm. I’ll do 100 walking lunges with a 135lb bar on my back in one shot so the body weight squats sound like a joke. Push-ups I’ve done 60 in a row with a 45lb weight on my back. Pull-ups do kinda suck cause I’m heavy. 24 is the most I’ve gotten non-stop.

So, in theory, I should wreck this. I predict halfway through reality will hit, I will hate my life, and be lucky to beat the zuck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone splits up the pull ups, push ups and squats into alternating sets. Various strategies out there for the “best” way to do it. If you don’t have to share pull up bar space with anyone it’s faster because you can do everything under the bar. Less wasted movement.

https://crossfitoptimistic.com/murph-strategy/
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Calling it now, 1-3 years Mark will be ultra red pilled.

When you’re doing jiu jitsu like he is, there’s no excuse except “I didn’t work hard enough” from there all the red pill ideas fall into place.
View Quote

Thats the old BJJ.

New BJJ is for "everyone" and incredibly soft.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Calling bullshit the world record Murph time is a hair under 35 minutes by this guy

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/351853/IMG_5260_jpeg-2834510.JPG

I am In extremely good shape and my best time is mid 40s no way this fucking nerd finished in 39 minutes
View Quote

Run faster
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:04:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That guy needs to learn how to size his PC and plates properly
View Quote

It's sized correctly...for a lizard
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#19]
He found a way to be even more annoying...

Think in his private Cpt Autismo life that everything is now crossfit this and crossfit that?

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Seems like a hard work out, might have to try it, don’t know what you gain out of it other than burning yourself out with conditioning, but I guess that’s a cross fit thing. In similar circuit workouts, fight type stuff, I’ve done I noticed once you’re blitzed, technique and form go out the window, then it seems you’re dragging ass just to finish. I’d rather just go run up steep mountain trails or bike up hills for an intense workout. Chopping wood/sledge hammer on tires, flipping poles or tires is good too.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#22]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He was military?
View Quote

Starfleet is kinda military.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#24]
You don't need guns or skills if you are super rich and can afford to hire those with guns and skills.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He’s waking up
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That’s a legit fast time with the 20lb vest.
View Quote

Ever seen a lizard run?  They're quick af.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Eh, good for him.  I can’t do it at all. A prosthetic shoulder at 38 (thanks Army!) kinda ensures that.   Plus even though given my injuries I’m in pretty good shape, I’m nowhere capable of doing that

So I’ll salute him for doing something I can’t do.  And I’ll give him credit for trying to honor the fallen.  

I will also say his post reeks of self-aggrandizing behavior.  And he’s a liberal fuck that has horribly damaged this country with Facebook.

So there’s all that.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#28]
He runs a sub 20 5k dudes pretty quick
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Facebook is the biggest spy and surveillance tool ever invented.  Yet old Zuck is a fanatic about maintaining his privacy.  He bought ever house around his and had them all torn down to enhance his privacy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Facebook is the biggest spy and surveillance tool ever invented.  Yet old Zuck is a fanatic about maintaining his privacy.  He bought ever house around his and had them all torn down to enhance his privacy.
View Quote

Well, billionaire has rules for thee and not for me.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yeah. I’m sure he really honors our military.

Fuck him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#32]
XL carrier? Hmm yeah.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Good for him, that's a tough thing to do and I'd bet that many in this country would have a tough time with it.

I still think he's an asshole, but at least he's taking care of himself.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top