Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 7:46:06 AM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179363,00.html

Reynaldo Elias Rapalo, 34, is accused of committing a series of rapes in Southern Florida before he was captured in 2003. He is the sole suspect in the rapes of seven victims, ages 11 to 79, and in the attempted attacks of four others since September 2002.
79 yr. old!

Rapalo apparently strung some bedsheets together and scaled down from the roof to the ground. Another inmate, Idanio Bravo, 38, also tried to escape, but he broke his leg and was caught on the roof of the building, police said. Bravo is facing charges of sexual battery on a minor, The Herald reported.

Besides the seven rapes, Rapalo has been charged with attacking at least four more women. The charges were brought based on DNA evidence. Rapalo is an illegal immigrant who lives in a Florida neighborhood full of illegal immigrants, so police are worried that more crimes may have been committed that went unreported.
See, they are here to rape victims Americans weren't willing to rape.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:49:08 AM EDT
[#1]
How in the hell do you break you leg on the roof?  Wouldn't it happen on the way off of the roof?

I smell a cover up.  I hope it stays covered up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#2]
This sick perverted rapist cocksucker needs an M4gery enima.

He raped an 11 year old?

I would so love to be locked in a room with this border jumping motherfucker.

I'd turn his asshole into my own private cum dumpster!

HS1
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I am in fear for my life just looking at his picture. I cant imagine how scared I'll be if I see him for real!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Just Great!!!  What round do I use to take down a UFO carrying rapists?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:03:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

He raped an 11 year old?

HS1

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

He raped an 11 year old?

HS1

While I wouldn't do that, I'd be happy to explain what "consent" means, by example of blunt object to face, followed by high speed projectile object to face.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: I am in fear for my life just looking at his picture. I cant imagine how scared I'll be if I see him for real!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top