Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2001 4:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2001 11:22:48 PM EDT by Kuiper]
what does this marking mean its on the right side.
Link Posted: 2/6/2001 4:19:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2001 5:04:01 PM EDT by misterhemi]
I don't know but have some suggestions:

1) Freakin'  Kool

2)Flaberghast Kalishnikov

[:d]  [:d]
Link Posted: 2/6/2001 5:01:40 PM EDT
antiUSSA, I find the use of the "implied" vulgarity by misterhemi to be offensive.
Please publicly chastise him for using that "implied" filthy language.
McThank you.

Link Posted: 2/6/2001 5:04:42 PM EDT
Alright, its no longer "implied"
feeling better now??
Link Posted: 2/6/2001 5:39:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/6/2001 11:22:29 PM EDT
FK is just the code that has been added to the forging mould.

Other BM uppers may have FS, BK, DK, EK, FK, AF, CW, AA, FS. On them.

My A2 upper receiver had the DK code on it(Diemaco/Kaiser). And was sitting on my BM M4.

To the other posters on this thread. Are you people gonna make every legit question into a waste of bandwidth like this? Fine by me...I am sorry for Baloo, but it's gonna be locked after this one. Hope your question got answered with the above. Check out www.biggerhammer.net for more AR15 FAQ. That is where I got the forging code info from.

Top Top