Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 12:01:54 AM EDT

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005012798,00.html

Ex rips off man's testicle

By SUN ONLINE REPORTER

A WOMAN today admitted ripping off her ex-boyfriend’s testicle with her bare hands after he refused to have sex with her.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage after her ex-lover, 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones, rejected her advances at the end of a drunken house party.

She yanked off his left testicle, which was later handed to him by a friend with the words: "That’s yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, Merseyside, pleaded guilty to wounding at Liverpool Crown Court today and will be sentenced next month.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term relationship with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on May 30, Monti offered to collect Mr Jones from a barbecue and drive him to his home in Netherton, Merseyside. She then drove him to another party and then home again, where friends joined them for more drinks.

As the drinks party was winding down, Monti told Mr Jones she wanted to discuss their relationship and offered him sex.

When he refused, she grabbed his face and a struggle ensued.

Mr Jones threw petite Monti, who is little more than 5ft 2ins tall, out of the house. She then smashed a window and confronted him on the doorstep as he went to investigate.

Another struggle took place and Monti was knocked to the floor, from where she pulled down Mr Jones’ shorts.

In a statement read out by judge Charles James, Mr Jones continued: "I was left standing in my underpants. She was still lying on the floor.

"Suddenly she grabbed my genitals and pulled hard. That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

Referring to his friend Danny McDonagh, who was sleeping at the house after the party, Mr Jones said: "I believe Danny walked out shortly afterwards. He came into the kitchen and said to me, 'That’s yours', and I saw that he was holding one of my testicles in his hand."

Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but released it. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

Defence barrister Wendy Lloyd said her client did not remember much of the incident. However, she accepted the prosecution’s version of events and did not claim to have acted in self-defence.

Monti, who spoke only to confirm her name and enter a guilty plea, was released on conditional bail for sentence on February 10.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:06:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats kinda confusing, and disturbing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I've heard the song "Detachable Penis", Maybe this chick just got confused
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005012798,00.html

Ex rips off man's testicle

Monti, of Birkenhead, Merseyside, pleaded guilty to wounding at Liverpool Crown Court today and will be sentenced next month.

How big was the bandage
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Note to self:
Never, ever, EVER wear shorts when battling
a sex starved psychopathic woman.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, that's not a good way to teabag.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Isnt the Sun like the English version of the Enquirer?

I call BS.

news.google.com came up with stories from The Guardian, Scotland on Sunday, The Mirror and News.Telegraph on it so unless there are a lot of editors out there being scammed....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#9]
The further I read the story, the more my stomach sack started to hurt.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:01:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh well....they say a guy only needs one anyway. Guess this fella will find out.

But damn, that doesn't sound very pleasant at all. Geez, ripping a guy's nut off for not having sex? LOL. That's not something you hear everyday.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:09:11 AM EDT
[#11]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:18:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:21:18 AM EDT
[#13]
If you can rip a fart, you can rip a ball.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn, she musta been pretty nasty, if he wouldn't stick his dick in her...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:29:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Tried to hide it in her mouth? Whiskey Tango.....  Why not her pocket or the garbage disposal.  She has a future on fear factor me thinks.... My stomach hurts reading that...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:34:47 AM EDT
[#16]
The little freakie ones are always fun in the sack...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:40:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tried to hide it in her mouth? Whiskey Tango.....  Why not her pocket or the garbage disposal.  She has a future on fear factor me thinks.... My stomach hurts reading that...

Me too but what the heck, I'm printing that article off and leaving it laying around the coffee table for the husband.  Maybe he won't be so quick to say "No, not tonight dear"

LOL...!

Leave your largest kitcken knife next to it. He'll like that...!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#19]
no mention of blood?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The little freakie ones are always fun in the sack...

Till they rip your sack off...  

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:44:28 AM EDT
[#21]
HACKY SACK!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top