Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 7:09:58 AM EDT
Story

CLARION, Pa. - A former fast food chef will spend 90 days in jail for fixing a state trooper's hamburger with one too many ingredients - spittle.

Joshua Arbuckle, 18, of Hawthorn, admitted fouling a burger ordered by Trooper Robert Manno, when Arbuckle worked at the Burger King in Clarion in February.

The trooper discovered that Arbuckle had spit on the burger when Manno tried to remove the pickles from the sandwich.

A sample of the saliva from the burger was then tested against a sample taken from Arbuckle, who pleaded guilty to service of adulterated food and retaliation for past official action. Arbuckle got jail time for the food charge and two years' probation for the retaliation charge, which police say stemmed from Arbuckle's past run-ins with police.

Arbuckle's probation, imposed Wednesday, might be cut short if he's accepted into the military.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:13:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Works for me.

A safe food supply is VIP to our health
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:24:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Arbuckle's probation, imposed Wednesday, might be cut short if he's accepted into the military.
View Quote

Just what the military needs: Idiots who have problems with authority. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet it went a little something like this:

BURGER GUY: Welcome to Dippas may I take your order?
FARVA: Yeah, give me a double-bacon cheeseburger
BURGER GUY over the mic: Double-Bacon Cheeseburger its for a cop
FARVA: What the hell is that all about? What ya gonna spit in it now?
BURGER GUY: No, I was just telling him that so he makes it good. (over the mic again)Don't spit in that cops burger.
FARVA: Yeah, thanks. Give me a uh pie uh apple.
BURGER GUY: Would you like to dippasize your meal for 25 cents more?
FARVA: How bout I punchisize your face-for free?
BURGER GUY: I don't want it
THORNE: Listen guy, he doesn't want it.
BURGER GUY: Right uh beverage?
FARVA: Yeah ill have a uh liter of cola B
BURGER GUY: What?
FARVA: A liter of cola!
BURGER GUY over the mic: Liter-O-Cola do we make liter-o-cola?
THORNE: Why dont you just order a large Farva? FARVA: I don't want a large Farva I want a goddamn liter of cola.
BURGER GUY: I don't know what that is
FARVA: Liter is french for give me some fuckin cola before i rip off your fuckin lips
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Calling this burger flipper a "chef" is an insult to all the real chefs out there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#6]
LITER OF COLA - ROFL, loved that part :)
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I bet it went a little something like this:

BURGER GUY: Welcome to Dippas may I take your order?
FARVA: Yeah, give me a double-bacon cheeseburger
BURGER GUY over the mic: Double-Bacon Cheeseburger its for a cop
FARVA: What the hell is that all about? What ya gonna spit in it now?
BURGER GUY: No, I was just telling him that so he makes it good. (over the mic again)Don't spit in that cops burger.
FARVA: Yeah, thanks. Give me a uh pie uh apple.
BURGER GUY: Would you like to dippasize your meal for 25 cents more?
FARVA: How bout I punchisize your face-for free?
BURGER GUY: I don't want it
THORNE: Listen guy, he doesn't want it.
BURGER GUY: Right uh beverage?
FARVA: Yeah ill have a uh liter of cola B
BURGER GUY: What?
FARVA: A liter of cola!
BURGER GUY over the mic: Liter-O-Cola do we make liter-o-cola?
THORNE: Why dont you just order a large Farva? FARVA: I don't want a large Farva I want a goddamn liter of cola.
BURGER GUY: I don't know what that is
FARVA: Liter is french for give me some fuckin cola before i rip off your fuckin lips
View Quote

TROOPER: Does this look like spit to you? F#*& IT! (eats burger)

Classic
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#9]
"BURGER PUNK!"
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Deserves the jail time.

But I don't think the spittle would have been tested if the victim hadn't been a cop.
I can just see an ordinary citizen putting a whopper on the counter, telling the officer he suspected the fast food employee of spitting on it and asking the police to test the burger and do a comparision after securing a sample from the employee.
Uh huh.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Deserves the jail time.

But I don't think the spittle would have been tested if the victim hadn't been a cop.
I can just see an ordinary citizen putting a whopper on the counter, telling the officer he suspected the fast food employee of spitting on it and asking the police to test the burger and do a comparision after securing a sample from the employee.
Uh huh.
View Quote

Food adulteration is a crime in Ohio
3716.11 Ohio Revised Code M1 punishable by 6 months and 1000.00 fine
should be a felony - prison time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top