Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2001 6:49:21 AM EDT
We have all run into the invincibly ignorant liberal, I have found a way to entertain myself instead of getting into sucked into trying to educate a closed minded brick wall.  Instead of debating with a democratic liberal p.o.s, I turn it around on them and claim I am a democrat and they are a republican.  For example, if they do not like my motorcycles or guns (or fill in the blank), I accuse then of being a republican and trying to take a way my right to own and ride my motorcycle, I become very angry, start ranting and cursing like a sailor, tell them we need another democratic president that gets his d*ck sucked by interns etc.  I disagree with everything they say and turn it all around on them, a taste of their own medicine.  Man does this get their pantys in a bunch.  I do this mostly for my own amusement, but if one of those sheeple is offended enough they might get confused enough to vote republican just to "show me", or the very least it might cast a shadow of doubt on their beliefs.  

Psy-ops for entertainment purposes,

G45
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 6:58:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
In law school 'torts' class one time, I really got them going. (torts is a suit for causing harm or damage)
It was a case where an ob/gyn had HIV, and called the medical society. They told him to wear two gloves, so he kept on working.
He called back, because the AIDS blisters on his hands were breaking, and he saw the fluid was getting through the first glove. They told him to stop working, and call all the women he had his hands inside and tell them. He did and died a while later.
A bunch of the women sued the HMO, and the court found that since none of them actually had the HIV they had no case.
The libs were lapping it up 'how wonderful, people surviving HIV and still lead a full life and help others' and crap like that.
I jumped in as a 'womens' righer' and compared his AIDS fluid hand to rape. The pro-womens and the pro-gay/AIDS groups got into a huge fight, it lasted for days. It was great to seem them lib it out.

That was the best match I caused between two liberal groups.

Link Posted: 6/3/2001 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Mental Judo, Ilove it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top