Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. If I eat something like a Hamburger real fast, especially in a car, cramped up, it sometimes hits me. Mrs Trigger says it's because I'm wolfing down my food. Like a bubble in upper chest. I want to burp but can't. It's goes away in minute or 2, but have to walk around.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol. How so?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've had some chest pains that I prayed were heart attacks

Lol. How so?

Live...die... I really don't care most times..
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, but only after I had a heart attack that I thought was gas.
Seriously.  Ended up with CABGx4 twice inside 24 hours.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I once received word by the flight attendants and Merlin’s to divert off he tracks half way across the North Atlantic for a guy having gas pains…ugh.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Famotidine 20mg antacid gas tablets. You might also have to take senna (sennosides 25mg) pills (laxative) to force a purge.
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack (Official Lyric Video)

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/My-love-is-gone-Final-update/75-2704575/

Thought it was bad gas/heartburn or whatever.  It wasn't.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
It cold be a lot of things . . . or it could be you're on the verge of a heart attack.  It doesn't have to be actual pain

I had chest pressure - pretty minor - a few years back.  Decided it couldn't hurt to see a cardiologist, even though I walk a few miles daily, do weights, etc etc.  He had me back the next day for a nuclear stress test, and the day after that I was on the table having cardiac catheterization and some stents installed.

Turned out I had less than 1% blood flow in my widowmaker artery (left anterior descending).

I wouldn't advise ignoring unusual sensations in your chest, especially if over 50 (or out of shape at most any age)
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Never forgot the time I was visiting with the inlaws at a family gathering and witnessed a chubby 30 year old niece suffering chest pains so bad that she left to go to the emergency room. She was diagnosed as full of gas.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gall Bladder attacks?
View Quote

Used to get those.  Oxycodone would barely touch it
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Try having Costochondritis and get back to me. Thought I was a goner.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes. Once. After 5 days of putting up with it I ended up in the hospital having a heart attack.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No but I thought I was being stabbed in the guts at the end of a meal at the Hibachi restaurant. The pain was so bad I went out to the car while everyone else was finishing their meal and after a few minutes of agony I proceeded to fart for what felt like 45 seconds, it was one of those where I really wished there was someone to share it with because nobody would believe me. I mean seriously, I've seen the post colonoscopy IG clips and those weren't nearly as impressive as whatever my guts had to release that day. I don't think I've ever felt more relieved.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I call those "migratory fart attacks"

its like, how the fuck a fart get in my shoulder?
View Quote

@AgeOne thr gas pits pressure on your diaphragm which causes referred shoulder pain.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gal Bladder attacks?
View Quote

That is what my doc at the time called it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:53:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@AgeOne thr gas pits pressure on your diaphragm which causes referred shoulder pain.
View Quote

so its just a phantom shoulder fart?

that's explains why armpit farts never clear them up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Still have your gall bladder?

If, so….sounds like GB.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yes. Once. After 5 days of putting up with it I ended up in the hospital having a heart attack.
View Quote

That’s like fibromyalgia, but different….
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#18]
I feel like this is a fat person problem.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#19]
My mom used to get those. I had read Alka-Seltzer. Gold was good. It was very hard to find but I did find it and it helped her. But at the same time you might have to also take some Prilosec.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#20]
I used to have them so much that when I do get them I ignore them now. I'm scared one day I may actually have a heart attack and ignore it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top