Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/11/2006 9:23:50 PM EDT
There are surely some men and women working in law enforcement who have a sense of right and wrong, which is independent of the immoral laws and marching orders that they are given.  Very few have the guts to do what they know is right if it means disobeying orders, being arrested and/or fired.  "Just following orders" has become the song of the day...Hitler would be proud.

Anyone who would violate the rights of others for a paycheck is no better than a hitman, mercenary, or common criminal.  "I'll do anything I'm told for a paycheck" ... just like a prostitute.

A man has the right to defend his life and his property against all thugs, whether the thugs are government sanctioned or not!

If you know you will be put into a position to do evil things against fellow citizens, then you should get out now while you still can...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
you're trying too hard and failing
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Ever notice these posts always come from ND, IA or MN?

Must be a lack  of decent cable television or something.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]

dumbass
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the heads up buddy.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#5]
We have good cable here.  The winters do tend to be quite long though....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

dumbass

+1

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#7]
And somewhere right now a bridge is missing it's banjo player......
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I played a flute in band camp
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Must be a lack  of decent cable television or something. hr

Best laugh I've had today!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Home state of Gordon Kahl
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#11]
hitandrun..................You are a dillweed!

The view expressed in this post are not meant to degrade or flame any member of ARFCOM with the exception of "hitandrun". I would suggest he find two gay leberals and run hand and hand with them to the nearest cliff and JUMP THE FUCK OFF!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I've got Directv
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I've got Directv

I am over-fucking-whelmed.

Directv or no, you are a fucking moron.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:58:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I've got Directv

So what the hell is your problem? Where in ND do you live? My FFL is a cop and one of the best guys i know.

ETA,maybe you should try not to break so many laws,then you would see cops are not so bad. I am thinking of going to the academy,better hope i dont find out who you are.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've got Directv

So what the hell is your problem? Where in ND do you live? My FFL is a cop and one of the best guys i know.

He'll turn in your gun purchase forms, when the time comes...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've got Directv

He'll turn in your gun purchase forms, when the time comes...

Go to bed,try not to drink so much tommorow.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:04:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Even good "civlians" are bad! Very few have the guts to do what they know is right if it means disobeying unconstitutional laws and going to jail! "Just following the law"...Hitler would be proud!

Anyone who would follow unconstitutional laws is no better than a common criminal!

Ever filled out a 4473? Bought 922(r) compliance parts? Applied for a CCW permit?

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Even good "civlians" are bad! Very few have the guts to do what they know is right if it means disobeying unconstitutional laws and going to jail! "Just following the law"...Hitler would be proud!

Anyone who would follow unconstitutional laws is no better than a common criminal!

Ever filled out a 4473? Bought 922(r) compliance parts? Applied for a CCW permit?

How many have you filled out?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#19]
The only enforcement provision in the Bill of Rights is the second amendment.

Law enforcement employed by the state enforces the laws of the state, they are not there to protect the citizen, they are there to protect the state.

If you want the bill of rights enforced then you must do it according to the first ten bill of rights.

Quit asking tax collectors to plunder their master instead of you !
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Where is this coming from?

Did a cop fuck your mother or something or did you just feel it necessary to put down the people who put their lives in riSk for the rest of us?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Where is this coming from?

Did a cop fuck your mother or something or did you just feel it necessary to put down the people who put their lives in riSk for the rest of us?

A cop raped his goat and made him finish him off, i guess i would be pissed too.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#22]
A disturbing number of posters on this forum seem depressingly unfamiliar with the fact that we have a constitutional form of government in this country.  If you do not like the laws, you have the right to vote to elect representatives who will pass new laws more to your liking.  You do not have the right to disobey laws you consider "immoral", or, better yet, kill law enforcement officers who are simply doing their jobs.

This seems elementary to me, but apparently over the heads of some.  I guess the high school civics education ain't what it used to be....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
There are surely some men and women working in law enforcement who have a sense of right and wrong, which is independent of the immoral laws and marching orders that they are given.  Very few have the guts to do what they know is right if it means disobeying orders, being arrested and/or fired.  "Just following orders" has become the song of the day...Hitler would be proud.

Anyone who would violate the rights of others for a paycheck is no better than a hitman, mercenary, or common criminal.  "I'll do anything I'm told for a paycheck" ... just like a prostitute.

A man has the right to defend his life and his property against all thugs, whether the thugs are government sanctioned or not!

If you know you will be put into a position to do evil things against fellow citizens, then you should get out now while you still can...

You are a dunbass......without the police (although you guys don't like to admit it) this country would be a huge mess.  There would be no order leaving people to do as they please.  Do us all a favor and get the fuck off the site and go somewhere else.  You have 12 post and already you come here talking shit.  Grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
A disturbing number of posters on this forum seem depressingly unfamiliar with the fact that we have a constitutional form of government in this country.  If you do not like the laws, you have the right to vote to elect representatives who will pass new laws more to your liking.  You do not have the right to disobey laws you consider "immoral", or, better yet, kill law enforcement officers who are simply doing their jobs.

This seems elementary to me, but apparently over the heads of some.  I guess the high school civics education ain't what it used to be....

So,the big question is, who is the person who will make shit happen instead of thinking of his next election?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#25]
hitandrun.........the name says it all...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
A disturbing number of posters on this forum seem depressingly unfamiliar with the fact that we HAD a constitutional form of government in this country.  If you do not like the laws, you have the right to vote to elect representatives who will pass new laws more to your liking.  You do  have the right to disobey laws that are unconstitutional

The whole concept of a constitutional republic is that the law protects the minority, the law no longer protects the rights of the individual and therefore no law at all.

When the state becomes lawless it is useless to pass more laws to make them obey the law.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A disturbing number of posters on this forum seem depressingly unfamiliar with the fact that we HAD a constitutional form of government in this country.  If you do not like the laws, you have the right to vote to elect representatives who will pass new laws more to your liking.  You do  have the right to disobey laws that are unconstitutional

The whole concept of a constitutional republic is that the law protects the minority, the law no longer protects the rights of the individual and therefore no law at all.

When the state becomes lawless it is useless to pass more laws to make them obey the law.

You are a dumbass too.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I guess so,he seemed to run and hide.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You are a dumbass too.

6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner

DURA LEX SED LEX    

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hitandrun.........the name says it all...hr

You want to talk, let's you and I get together and have a chat with Smith & Wesson!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You want to talk, let's you and I get together and have a chat with Smith & Wesson!!!

Lets go to the pit,if you even know what that is. I have more than a few choice words for you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Come on,you threaten to shoot me and that is all you have?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Wow...*snort*
Go to bed little man, before you get yourself into real trouble.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:57:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Wow...*snort*
Go to bed little man, before you get yourself into real trouble.

I think he has already done that, i would call him out,but i dont think he will be around long enough to even make stand.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Come on,you threaten to shoot me and that is all you have?

No, I just thought we were going to get together and discuss revolvers??
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:58:57 PM EDT
[#36]
$10 says he tried to get my user ID, but I had it first. I wonder what he thinks now that he knows he was trying to be just like me...a cop. What a nerd turd asshat!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#37]
er - what "evil things" are cops doing to us again?

Its not like the Gestpo. rounting up people for shooting squads.

Did some cop break your crack pipe?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
$10 says he tried to get my user ID, but I had it first. I wonder what he thinks now that he knows he was trying to be just like me...a cop. What a nerd turd asshat!

He is sitting in the corner spanking the monkey while crying like a school girl.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, if that dont show your true colors there son I dont know what will. Are you making a threat of violence with a firearm against  HarrySacz on a PUBLIC forum? You must be stupid, scared, or 13 years old to make a statement like that kiddo.

Let's go to the pit with this and see what happens. Heck, he may be a troll account for one of the COP HATERS we got on this forum.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, if that dont show your true colors there son I dont know what will. Are you making a threat of violence with a firearm against  HarrySacz on a PUBLIC forum? You must be stupid, scared, or 13 years old to make a statement like that kiddo.

Let's go to the pit with this and see what happens. Heck, he may be a troll account for one of the COP HATERS we got on this forum.

Like i said, i would call him out but he will not be here long enough to even try.

To hell with it,lets go. I want to see what else you have to say. hitandrun,you have been called out.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#41]
You may be right. His profile says he is a "JBT"?
Funny, I take offense to the term JBT and would not use it to describe myself that way. It only reinforces my position that he is in no way associated with Law Enforcement and is only here to "stir the pot"!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:09:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#43]
He must have missed that plywood cutout of Daffy Duck at the entrance stating;

"You must be this tall to ride the internet"
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Only a coward would threaten to settle something like this with a gun!

You are a coward!

NOW GO AWAY!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You are a coward!

NOW GO AWAY!

We were just going to get together and discuss quality S&W wheelguns bro.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are a coward!

NOW GO AWAY!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are a coward!

NOW GO AWAY!

...and debark chihuahuas.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:28:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Haven't we beaten this topic to death?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:31:15 PM EDT
[#49]
That's it!

HAVOC!!!

Now where did I put those dogs of war...?

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top