Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2022 1:43:16 PM EDT
Played long ago and am giving it another spin. I used to be mainly in to PVP in 0.0, but have been having fun re-learning and doing T0 abyss runs with my new alpha character. My primary main is now stuck in Goon space with all her ships. Anyone here a member of the Goon Alliance (assuming it's still called that) with a good corp for a casual PVP'r?
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Friends don't let friends join Goons.  It's going to get spicy in Goon space, starting today. War is coming.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 3:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I know, it hurts, but i have a LOT of ships stuck there. I know nothing about the current state of affairs with the alliances. Is the Red Alliance (Russians) still around?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Nor an Eve player,  but over in Entropia Universe,  we did have a minute of silence for the loss of Eve's legendary diplomat,  Vile Rat, after Benghazi.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I played 10 years ago. Goons are still around?

I miss my CNR. RIP 808 Bass Drums.

I would love to get back in to it, but my wife will divorce me if I do.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have 4 accounts with 3 toons each that I don't use anymore. I stopped playing it last year.

I got dinged with a fucking resub for 1 year the other day. Pissed me flat off.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know, it hurts, but i have a LOT of ships stuck there. I know nothing about the current state of affairs with the alliances. Is the Red Alliance (Russians) still around?
View Quote

I had so much stuck in nulsec 10 years ago when I quit. My area had just been taken over by a russian alliance. I'm surprised GOON squad is still active after all these years.
Top Top