Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2002 5:31:53 PM EDT

I need to ask a few questions about the escrow service process. What better place to find an answer from than the wealth of intelligent information that is available from the ar15.com brothers in arms.
    Is it worth a crap from the sellers side? We are only talking about $650 worth of merchandise. I understand the buyers concern for his money and it was brought up in a manner that was not taken as an insult on my integrity. But it seems I would be losing a little money in escrow fee's and a lot of time waiting for the money to change hands and the shipping and inspecting to take place.
      Anybody have any good or bad experiences they can tell me about?

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Could you name a few?  I don't consider Paypal an escrow service.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to [url]www.gunbroker.com[/url] and look for escrow services. It will explain the procedure and the fees.
At least then you will have an idea, even if your transaction isn't gun-related.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top