Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/26/2002 3:36:14 PM EDT
Today the main stream media is reporting the al Qaeda and Chechen "freedom fighter" connection! No need to apologize to me for calling me "Nazi or Communist"! It's just enough for me to be called "[b]RIGHT[/b]"! [:P] DaMan
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:50:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: Today the main stream media is reporting the al Qaeda and Chechen "freedom fighter" connection! No need to apologize to me for calling me "Nazi or Communist"! It's just enough for me to be called "[b]RIGHT[/b]"! [:P] DaMan
View Quote
DaMan, I've sort of taken a sabbatical for a few days and undoubtedly missed a bunch. (I did check back on occasion to see if E.T. HUN had posted any responses on the USS Liberty thread but could find 'NONE' !) At any rate if the topic under discussion was whether or not an alliance between Al Qaeda and the Chechen rebels existed that's been known for months ?? Probably there is disagreement on something else that I'm not aware of.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:36:30 PM EDT
5subslr5, the connection between the terrorists (Mujahadeen) in Chechnya and their connection to radical Muslems was ignored. DaMan
Top Top