Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2012 7:04:57 PM EDT
Came across this little gem when a friend of a friend posted on it...  Not sure how to do the FB cut and paste photo deal, but enjoy.

The pics and comments are equally well written.

Somebody please give this attention thirsty, Biggie Smalls looking beast some attention!!!! *******, *******.... I don't know what to do with you. I'm still trying to figure out what you are. You fuckin Gorilla Beast. Should I give you a banana and call the zoo or should I give you some kibbles n bits and call the pound??? You been beggin for your 5 minutes of fame for over a month now. For what??? Who the fuck are you and what is your beef with me??? You dont even know me. You're a joke to the entire ***** family. You dumb goofy bitch. I see ***** done found her a crossed dressed cheerleader to do her dirty work. You mad because of what went down Wednesday with N****??? All I did was give her the opportunity to say everything she's been saying behind my back (to everyone that will listen) to my face and all I heard was crickets chirpin. Ain't that the way you're supposed to handle shit you fuckin stupid ass mutt??? And as soon as they let your ass out of your cage, I will give you the same opportunity since you have so much to say on the book about pretty little me. You claim you're a threat to me? You little nappy headed ass dustbucket, what kind of threat do you pose to me??? You might try to eat me but as long as the zoo keepers feed your wild bore lookin ass, I'm ready for whatever you want to bring..... You keep calling me a crackhead. You even called my job and told them I was on drugs. If I'm on crack, why the fuck do you care. You're miserable and I'm watching you drown in it..... You really think I'm mad that I'm not with your bd. Bitch please! I left his dick in the booty ass cryin and shitin on himself because his asshole is so loose he couldn't hold it in and ain't looked back. I handed him to you. I really feel sorry for him. I would end my life if I had to settle for a man that looks like you. And you are living proof of how gay he is because you look just like a fuckin man. Hell, I think you are a man. You can have him. I'm cool on that tip. Y'all need to stop being so worried about me and get that man some help. Find out why he wants to suck dick all of the sudden. You keep telling me to get ready for this blog. You can say what the fuck you want about me. It will never change the fact that your baby daddy sucks dick, licks ass, and gets hit from the back..... I got a man that beats me and dont claim me???? Ummm that kind of sounds like your husband and after he is done beating you and smoking his crack he gets under the covers with your daughter and goes night night with her :) You fuckin dummy. Ok I think I covered all the bases. I'll see you sooner or later because postin on the book is getting old to me and I'm all about the face to face shit. You be cool my ***** LMAO :)
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I couldn't get past the first line or so. Was that English?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I couldn't get past the first sentence. Was that English?

I think it's Old English, or maybe Welsh
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Smells like the gene pool is low on chlorine.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounded like some St. Ides to me yo.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Daaaaa fuck?!?!?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#7]
lol wut
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Old English, Schlitz, or Colt 45
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Old English, Schlitz, or Colt 45

And at least a fo-tay or two.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Da fuq did i jus read???
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Someone Google-translate that into English.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Olde English 800 it is the power
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I left his dick in the booty ass cryin and shitin on himself because his asshole is so loose he couldn't hold it in and ain't looked back.

lolz
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]
If we read enough of this we will become them.  Please stop!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Marra Crimmus
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top