Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/13/2021 12:32:44 AM EDT
It sure doesn't feel like the usurpers have won, this feels like panic.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1348736104908787713
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:38:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Communists aren't people.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:39:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Sucking Pres Kamala dick looking for another airline bailout.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:46:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I may have to fly again soon. Is there an airline that doesn't suck communist dick? Because I will charter a private plane before getting on UA or AA.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:47:54 AM EDT
[#6]
They are going too far, the pendulum swinging and they are pushing it. Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
My friend always said the pendulum had to continue further left.......
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:51:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Ffs..
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:52:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone else said it: It’s not a pendulum, it’s a ratchet strap.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

for real, they are effing around and are gonna find out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:54:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I might be flying soon. I wonder if I can get everyone to sing America f yeah.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#12]
American Airlines needs to change their fucking name if they don’t want the Anthem sang or USA chants repeated...
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:55:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Kinda reminds me if “Red Dawn,” when the group of people were executed while singing “America the Beautiful.”

Is the chair against the wall?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Just sold their stock stock, buh bye!!

Will buy delta instead
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:56:02 AM EDT
[#15]
The La Marseillaise national anthem... play it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:01:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Lol.

Welpm. The government will bail them out as many times as they need for an billions each and everry5 time.

The feds indemnified them for 9/11, IIRC

The feds game them almost blanket power to do whatever they want when they are in the sky.

So.. Keep your singing in order. Fukking criminals.

Are you all finally perhaps understanding?

I doubt it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:01:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I want to take that pendulum and smash their skulls. But, that's just me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#19]
"Their business their rules if you don't like it start your own airline" right, virtue signaling capitalist "principled" conservatives?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:04:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I may have to fly again soon. Is there an airline that doesn't suck communist dick? Because I will charter a private plane before getting on UA or AA.
View Quote

Fwiw,  It works exactly same way it always has.   You get on the flight, mind your own business, try to zone out for a couple hours.   Then you get off the plane and go your own way.  

Yes, you have to listen to the F/A’s, even if you don’t want to.   They are the school marms, or bouncers, if you prefer.    They are necessary, because of the small percentage of people who can’t act civil.  

By all means, Charter a jet, if you have the means.   But don’t do it out of fear.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:06:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Which anthem? The black national anthem? They need to specify since there are two national anthems now apparently.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:07:06 AM EDT
[#23]
I hope it cost United a shit ton of money to divert that plane
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:09:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Un-American Airlines, lol.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:12:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The La Marseillaise national anthem... play it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Holy shit. Wtf?!

I'm never get on American or united again
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:14:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fwiw,  It works exactly same way it always has.   You get on the flight, mind your own business, try to zone out for a couple hours.   Then you get off the plane and go your own way.  

Yes, you have to listen to the F/A's, even if you don't want to.   They are the school marms, or bouncers,
View Quote

They mask shame you for most of the flight.  I was forced to fly recently.  They will wake you up if you mask is close to slipping off your nose.  

Absolute bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:17:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe Pence prayed to God and God said to him what to do because it would set in motion all that is going on now.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:18:11 AM EDT
[#29]
World.

And no matter how bad it gets the lefty voters keep digging their heels in on their hubris.. will never admit one bit of wrong no matter how obvious it is.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:22:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Just sold their stock stock, buh bye!!

Will buy delta instead
View Quote

Delta are the ones that threw those 3 gals off a flight for simply discussing POTUS.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:27:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Maybe Pence prayed to God and God said to him what to do because it would set in motion all that is going on now.

View Quote

"Not my will be done"  

Yeah, I've prayed a lot lately.  To turn our country back onto the right path.  I asked God for his will to be done.  I asked  for President Trump to be reelected, if that was His will.  If not then for what needed to happen to turn this great Nation back to Him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:28:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Recipients of a $5 billion dollar bailout.

This is why you don't bailout companies, I don't care how big they are. It's not capitalism. United Airlines should have gone under and been forced into restructuring as a result of their unwise decision to borrow excessive amounts of money to buy back their stock. Whatever emerged probably wouldn't be the rent-seeking shitty company that United is. Same goes for American Airlines and the others.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They mask shame you for most of the flight.  I was forced to fly recently.  They will wake you up if you mask is close to slipping off your nose.  

Absolute bullshit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, you have to listen to the F/A's, even if you don't want to.   They are the school marms, or bouncers,

Absolute bullshit.

I don’t like it either, but that’s how the government is requiring it to be done.     It’s not popular to suggest empathy, but You escaped the flight after only one leg.  The F/A’s probably had 2 more that day, and 45 more that month.     Not only wearing the mask, but enforcing the FAA mandate.   It’s a really tough job right now.  One I couldn’t do for 5 times their salary.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:29:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Thats terrible.  I understand about 2/3 of pilots for mafor airlines are US Air Force trained.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Kinda reminds me if “Red Dawn,” when the group of people were executed while singing “America the Beautiful.”

Is the chair against the wall?
View Quote

The same thing popped in my head. Crazy.

The chair has been nailed to the wall since the velocity of our fuckedness has increased exponentially. Our national situation is unsustainable. Our external enemies will probably get froggy while we are all derped out too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:31:40 AM EDT
[#36]

Nice I also speak jive.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:36:54 AM EDT
[#37]
This is why I always fly Emirates or Lufthansa
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:36:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Thats terrible.  I understand about 2/3 of pilots for mafor airlines are US Air Force trained.
View Quote

uh no
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:37:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Prolly would have given them free drinks if the sang the Internatinale
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:51:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

uh no
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

uh no

It’s an interesting comment, because an American would know that America has a great many pilots in the Navy and Marines.   Even the Army and Coast Guard provides a few.  

A foreigner wouldn’t think of it.   It’s all the same US Air Force to them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Someone said they were at their destination. Who really knows the truth. You can't believe anything in todays world.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:12:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yes, you have to listen to the F/A’s, even if you don’t want to.   They are the school marms, or bouncers, if you prefer.    They are necessary, because of the small percentage of people who can’t act civil.  

By all means, Charter a jet, if you have the means.   But don’t do it out of fear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fear? Oh, my problem with them is definitely not "fear".
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:15:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Getting closer to the day I'll just drive.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:44:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Proof?

No seriously.

I don't have twitter, and have no idea how to use it.  All I see above is a screen shot with text and a blue link I can't click.

So is there a video?  Or is it just some random person on twitter saying it happened?

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:46:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Proof?

No seriously.

I don't have twitter, and have no idea how to use it.  All I see above is a screen shot with text and a blue link I can't click.

So is there a video?  Or is it just some random person on twitter saying it happened?

View Quote

I would also like verification. However, based on my own personal email exchanges with United, my stance won't change. They can go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:48:06 AM EDT
[#46]
How many pax vs how many crew? Dont like it, we can fly ourselves.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:32:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Weird News.  Were they just singing or were their other antics involved?  Hard to imagine.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:39:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't like it either, but that's how the government is requiring it to be done.     It's not popular to suggest empathy, but You escaped the flight after only one leg.  The F/A's probably had 2 more that day, and 45 more that month.     Not only wearing the mask, but enforcing the FAA mandate.   It's a really tough job right now.  One I couldn't do for 5 times their salary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolute bullshit.

I don't like it either, but that's how the government is requiring it to be done.     It's not popular to suggest empathy, but You escaped the flight after only one leg.  The F/A's probably had 2 more that day, and 45 more that month.     Not only wearing the mask, but enforcing the FAA mandate.   It's a really tough job right now.  One I couldn't do for 5 times their salary.
Or, you know, the handful of massive companies that handle almost all domestic air travel could collectively tell the FAA to eat a dick.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:40:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
World.

And no matter how bad it gets the lefty voters keep digging their heels in on their hubris.. will never admit one bit of wrong no matter how obvious it is.
View Quote

This is the inverse of what is helpful

The right will keep deepthroating big business, not matter what they ask

And they'll pile up excuses for big biz until it is obvious it is at the cusp of untenable

But I'm just an idiot
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:54:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This is the inverse of what is helpful

The right will keep deepthroating big business, not matter what they ask

And they'll pile up excuses for big biz until it is obvious it is at the cusp of untenable

But I'm just an idiot
View Quote

Everyone sort of deep-throats big business now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top