BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Absolutely. I don't care how old the dude is. He got punched 1 time. I'm closer to 67 than I am to 35 by a fair bit. I've seen a fair number of old bastards put up a god damned good fight. I'm not willing to pass judgment with absolutely nothing to go on except a couple of people's ages just because one person got the short end of the stick. It's 4 seconds of blurry video and no statements from any of the witnesses. I'd really like more information before I determine the puncher is a class a shit bag.

View Quote

two words you do not seem to be grasping sucker punch
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]

This troll is actually putting some effort into it and earning his sheckles. Must be getting paid by the word. The other trolls are just unimaginative one -three word dum-dums.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Absolutely. I don't care how old the dude is. He got punched 1 time. I'm closer to 67 than I am to 35 by a fair bit. I've seen a fair number of old bastards put up a god damned good fight. I'm not willing to pass judgment with absolutely nothing to go on except a couple of people's ages just because one person got the short end of the stick. It's 4 seconds of blurry video and no statements from any of the witnesses. I'd really like more information before I determine the puncher is a class a shit bag.

View Quote

From what I am getting, is that it is okay for me to knock the shit out of a little ole' lady or girl scout (basically the same size as that 67 year old in stature.) if the person thinks the "N" word or the savage perceives any slight to his manhood?

So you are saying that using brute physical force to get payback for a verbal miscommunication slight is okey dokey with you?

I did not see grandpa pull a shiv or throw gang signs or hurl any insults. Did you?

And how do you know what the white guy said or did? None of the witnesses on the record heard anything. They are just making assumptions like you are.

My best guess is the black is a racist who hates white people and enjoys beating/murdering weak, defenceless smaller people like a coward.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#5]
TNB.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've been called three kinds of motherfucker just for being in the area,  and didn't overreact to the provocation. I've had bodily fluids thrown on me and didn't overreact to the provocation. Words, other than threats of bodily harm or death coupled with the ability to carry out the threats, are not any justification to go hands on with someone. Some of you act like you've never been shit talked.
View Quote

I've been a Casper The Friendly Ghost Irish white guy in Segundo barrio in East El Paso at 0300.  Anybody that threw bodily fluids on me would have been immediately shot in the face, or beaten into a coma, depending on time and distance and number of assailants.

And I've been shit-talked in multiple languages, by some of the worst of society.

Good folk better realize we've crossed the Rubicon.  One side realizes they're in a war, and the other side is trying to deny it.  

I'm planning accordingly.  Other's should do as they see fit.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You’re not that tarded, are you? A large 35yr old man punching an almost 70yr old man in the head can absolutely be considered deadly force. Much younger and healthier people have died from getting knocked out and hitting their head on the ground.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you suggesting there was something the old man could say that would justify deadly force being used against him ?
How fucked up is our society when that could even be considered ?

Deadly force? Da fuck outa here. He got punched in the face. What I'm saying is I'd like the rest of the story cause sometimes people earn themselves a punch in the face. Maybe the old guy did, maybe he didn't. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon with nothing but 4 seconds of blurry video.

You’re not that tarded, are you? A large 35yr old man punching an almost 70yr old man in the head can absolutely be considered deadly force. Much younger and healthier people have died from getting knocked out and hitting their head on the ground.

Yep, disparity of force is a thing.

I just can't believe that people are having to explain the lethality of brute, physical force with nothing more than hands to a guy who spent time in the Infantry, especially somewhere like 3/75.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You say trolling, and in retrospect, I can see an argument for calling it trolling. I call it being god damned tired of everything being so black and white based on no evidence whatsoever. The fact that it's an old guy and a younger guy shouldn't mean a damned thing in GD, a place where people have openly advocated for murdering children under the guise of defending their property from theft or trespassing because "they shouldn't have been there" and all that bullshit. What I saw, and I truly see it this way, is assholes colliding. One asshole lost. I can't pass any further judgment without more than the information provided.
View Quote

4 seconds of blurry video and you can tell that the older customer is an asshole?  Murdering children for tresspassing?   Dude, not sure what you are on but you may want to put the pipe down.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hate crime. He did it because he was white
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nothing happens for absolutely no reason. I'd really like to know what lead up to the punch.
View Quote

People don't just fly off the handle for no reason right?  

WRONG
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here's what led up to it: a low iq violent dirtbag with no impulse control.
View Quote

^

I almost got into a fight with a black youth at work simply because i told him not to move something as it might get mixed in with others work at the time.  Obviously disrespectful.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nothing happens for absolutely no reason. I'd really like to know what lead up to the punch.
View Quote

Based on the video, I do not.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#17]
That's what happens when you insist on the senior discount. Seen it before.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#18]
In the Florida that would be a felony with extra charges due to the fact that the gentleman was a senior citizen. That  and he's going to own a Wendy's franchise I guess.

784.08 Assault or battery on persons 65 years of age or older; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentence.—
(1) A person who is convicted of an aggravated assault or aggravated battery upon a person 65 years of age or older shall be sentenced to a minimum term of imprisonment of 3 years and fined not more than $10,000 and shall also be ordered by the sentencing judge to make restitution to the victim of such offense and to perform up to 500 hours of community service work. Restitution and community service work shall be in addition to any fine or sentence which may be imposed and shall not be in lieu thereof.
(2) Whenever a person is charged with committing an assault or aggravated assault or a battery or aggravated battery upon a person 65 years of age or older, regardless of whether he or she knows or has reason to know the age of the victim, the offense for which the person is charged shall be reclassified as follows:
(a) In the case of aggravated battery, from a felony of the second degree to a felony of the first degree.
(b) In the case of aggravated assault, from a felony of the third degree to a felony of the second degree.
(c) In the case of battery, from a misdemeanor of the first degree to a felony of the third degree.
(d) In the case of assault, from a misdemeanor of the second degree to a misdemeanor of the first degree.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 948.01, adjudication of guilt or imposition of sentence shall not be suspended, deferred, or withheld.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"One eyewitness of the incident told CBS 5, “Oh, wow that was a pretty hard hit. That was a Mike Tyson hit. The customer didn’t touch him, so he had no right to touch the customer, period, end of the story. I just think that’s horrible and wish it didn’t happen. It puts a bad light on our entire society.”

While another customer said, “First thought is there is a lot of tension all around in society and so I’m not necessarily surprised but surprised in terms of this area. An employee probably should hold back their frustration and take the higher road.

The witnesses also revealed that Kendrick immediately took a look at the unconscious victim and retreated behind the counter to grab some belongings before running away from the scene."

Who is Antoine Kendrick?

Wanna amend your stance on this?
View Quote

Hey, that's a start! I'd still like to know what lead up to it. I'm not saying the guy that threw the punch is some innocent angel and a pillar of misunderstood society and anyone that's trying to mischaracterize my position that way is just wrong. I'm just not about to jump to conclusions without more info. This is more info, but it doesn't shed much light on what started it all.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Only a coward sucker punches someone 30+ years their senior....period.  Actually you could delete the 30 year part for that matter.  You got a pair?  Come at someone head on.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#22]
South Africa v2
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Only a coward sucker punches someone 30+ years their senior....period.  Actually you could delete the 30 year part for that matter.  You got a pair?  Come at someone head on.
View Quote

He may have said the forbidden word though!

Once that word may have been uttered, anything goes and all criminal action against the offender is excused. The word doesn't even have to be said out loud to justify violence. I cant believe this needs to be explained in 2022!

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hey, that's a start! I'd still like to know what lead up to it. I'm not saying the guy that threw the punch is some innocent angel and a pillar of misunderstood society and anyone that's trying to mischaracterize my position that way is just wrong. I'm just not about to jump to conclusions without more info. This is more info, but it doesn't shed much light on what started it all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"One eyewitness of the incident told CBS 5, “Oh, wow that was a pretty hard hit. That was a Mike Tyson hit. The customer didn’t touch him, so he had no right to touch the customer, period, end of the story. I just think that’s horrible and wish it didn’t happen. It puts a bad light on our entire society.”

While another customer said, “First thought is there is a lot of tension all around in society and so I’m not necessarily surprised but surprised in terms of this area. An employee probably should hold back their frustration and take the higher road.

The witnesses also revealed that Kendrick immediately took a look at the unconscious victim and retreated behind the counter to grab some belongings before running away from the scene."

Who is Antoine Kendrick?

Wanna amend your stance on this?

You think it could have been justified somehow, right?
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Holy fuck balls I can't believe some of the shit comments in reading. Did you guys get your forums mixed up with DU?

My dude wound up like a fucking jack in the box and cold clocked an elderly man that just wanted a damn taste of his Frosty.  Knocked his ass unconscious. That's almost a damn death sentence for an elderly person. For no good reason other than the patron complained.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't remember seeing any black people in Prescott
Probably around 10 years or so.
I passed through Phoenix recently and couldn't believe how many gay people I saw.
Though I was in normal heights...
Times changed.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Seen an update on the news today.

RIP old man

Wendy’s employee is charged with 2nd degree murder
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:43:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

RIP old man

Wendy's employee is charged with 2nd degree murder
View Quote
Hope he goes to prison forever.  

There are no spoken words including the "n" word that can justify an attack like this on another person much less killing them.   For those that think otherwise, what words would hurt your feelings enough to "earn a punch in the face" from you?  Give some examples.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Shocking moment Wendy's worker sucker punches customer, 67, who complained about his order - leaving him fighting for his life
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11103989/Arizona-Wendys-worker-sucker-punches-67-year-old-customer-complained-order.html

An Arizona Wendy's worker is facing assault charges after he sucker-punched a 67-year-old customer in the head after he complained about his order.

Surveillance video shows the moment Antoine Kendrick, 35, comes out from behind the register and punches the customer, knocking him unconscious. The elderly man then falls to the ground.

Kendrick looks at the victim as he lies on the ground before then walking behind the counter, grabbing a few items and walking away.

Police claim the victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/08/12/03/61306195-11103989-The_unsuspecting_customer_was_licking_his_frosty_when_Kendrick_c-a-140_1660270280705.jpg
The unsuspecting customer was licking his frosty when Kendrick came from behind the counter and punched him in the head

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/08/12/02/61306179-11103989-image-m-125_1660268775918.jpg

View Quote

If you are 35 and working the counter at Wendys, you might be a loser.  If you assault a 67 year old guy while doing that you pretty much confirmed loser status.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem likely started with a single mother.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This is what having a culture absent of father's gets you. Men raised by women who have nothing to keep them in check, so emotion rules the day instead of logic, reason, and the ability to take criticism. One slight "disrespect" and violence is their only answer, when you're a 110lb woman that doesn't have deadly consequences.
View Quote
QFT

I've lost good, honorable young men just because they looked at someone wrong.  I lost one young man because he liked classical music, he was on his front porch listening and they killed him.  Told his mom he was acting too white.  That crime was never solved.

Dads being absent for 9-12 generations has helped me lose over 200 young men in my 23 years of ministering in the inner city.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:35:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

RIP old man

Wendy’s employee is charged with 2nd degree murder
View Quote

I'm sure @Homesteader375 will be along soon to defend the guy that punched that old guy.....which did in fact,  caused the death of the old guy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:41:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Probably out on work release from the Pokey. Wendy's is so short staffed that he'll be back tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:45:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

RIP old man

View Quote

Terrible!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Deadly force? Da fuck outa here. He got punched in the face. What I'm saying is I'd like the rest of the story cause sometimes people earn themselves a punch in the face. Maybe the old guy did, maybe he didn't. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon with nothing but 4 seconds of blurry video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you suggesting there was something the old man could say that would justify deadly force being used against him ?
How fucked up is our society when that could even be considered ?

There are no words that warrant physical violence.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing that could have possibly justified it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:00:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep, disparity of force is a thing.

I just can't believe that people are having to explain the lethality of brute, physical force with nothing more than hands to a guy who spent time in the Infantry, especially somewhere like 3/75.
View Quote

Now consider if the old guy had been more aware of his surroundings and shot the assailant once it became clear that he was about to commit the assault.

Put yourself in the old guy's place.

The people in the youtube comments section are your jury.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:12:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:18:43 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Lately ??? That video is 5 years old.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:25:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I made a guess before I clicked. I wasn't surprised.
View Quote

I'm literally never surprised
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#41]
@Homesteader375

I get where you are coming from. In today's media and culture, we see a 5 second clip and are supposed to form an opinion based on just that without all the facts surrounding the event. I get it. I feel the same way. In this case, we have a prior criminal "According to reports, Kendrick has a long criminal record and was arrested on multiple other occasions in Tennessee. He was first arrested in 2013 on charges of aggravated assault. In 2016, he was again taken in custody and was charged with aggravated criminal trespass, aggravated assault, and evading arrest. Later in 2019, he was charged with harassment and again with aggravated assault. " So, his past history of attacking people has been established. He came from around the counter to attack this customer. Sucker punched him. Didn't give him any warning. The victim appeared to have no pre-knowledge of an impending attack, such as a vocal argument that had already occurred with the situation having been escalated to physical violence. He was taking a slip from his cup. Mr. Kendrick then was reported to have gathered his belongings and ran from the scene. Clearly his actions would not be justified in his own opinion, hence the fleeing from the scene, as he had been known to do back in TN.
Now, the video posted clearly had time that had been edited out as, Mr. Kendrick can be seen at the register and then not there and then coming from around the counter to attack.
He is a coward and now will be in prison where he belonged in the first place. Wendy's is gonna pay dearly.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:22:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

People don't just fly off the handle for no reason right?  

WRONG
View Quote

Apparently he has never seen a knock out game video.

That guy should be banned for insinuating it is “ok” to clock an elderly man. There is zero reason for that. You could run circles around him all day long.

Every thread brings out 1 disgusting member tailored to the topic.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
67 years old is elderly?
View Quote

Charge enhancement when the victims are 65 years of age and above in Florida for assault and battery.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Everyone knows.    No one is allowed to actually say it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

his father must be so disappointed in him.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Hope he enjoys his stay in prison, surely no one will say anything mean to him there
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Everyone knows.
View Quote
Of course everyone knows.
There isn't another group in contemporary Western society for whom such behavior is so commonplace.
Literally no other group in the industrialized world behaves like this.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Some people ruin everything.
View Quote

That wasn't a people, that was a feral human reacting to a perceived threat.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#50]
More of that white supremacy.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top