Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 5:39:03 AM EDT
Last week I was hosting our weekly Saturday night poker game. We had the sliding glass door to the patio open to take advantage of the great South Florida weather. About 2 hours into the game, I noticed a gray blur streak across the back patio at the fence line. I sat out the next hand to see what it was if it was to reappear.

When it ran across the patio again, I correctly ID'ed it as a large rat. I excused myself from the game, went upstairs and removed the VIDAR  from the safe. When I came back downstairs  I got comments of "man you are not going to shoot that rat" "you couldent hit it" etc. from two players who didnt know me very well. At these comments Mrs.E6 promptly made wagers that if Mr.Raton stuck his head back out, he was getting poped with the first shot.

To make a long story short, Mrs.E6 won her bets . I bet thats poker night will be disscussed for many years.

Sgtar, the scope look familiar?

echo6    
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:42:21 AM EDT
[#1]
echo nice shot for a small target, but thats a field mouse, you want to see a rat( and i don't mean our politicians) come to chicago, they are about the size of a house cat here
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:45:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Uh-Oh.

Rifle ... check
Tape measure ... check
Rat ... check

Uh, Dinner Pic???

[ed] BTW, nice shootin'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top