Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 1:45:36 AM EDT

Ohio is back to Bush.  Minnesota has gone dead even.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  It moved AR from weak to moderate Bush.  I didnt expect that to happen.

Well, whatever works.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.electoral-vote.com/oct/oct01.png

Ohio is back to Bush.  Minnesota has gone dead even.

That map looks good to me.

Bush is likely to pick up Florida imo, and as long as bush wins either florida or penn. I can't see how kerry would win without a major 3-4 state swing to him in the west/midwest. Maybe oregon/nm/wis and iowa? He would HAVE to get all of those states and maybe more if he loses in florida or penn.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Far, far, FAR too early to factor in any impact from the debate.

Look for a 1-2 point Kerry bump.   Then watch it deflate as the press (egged on by the net) deconstructs Kerry's LIES.  (I.e., the lie about the NY subways being shut down during the RNC Convention), and policy wonks begin to DIGEST his insane plans.  (I.e., how is Kerry going to "not allow" N. Korea to keep its nukes.  WTF is he going to do?   Also, is this guy actually proposing to give the Iranians NUCLEAR FUEL!!??!?!  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:33:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Slightly OT,  Iran actually has plenty of uranium deposits.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah, but Kerry wants to give them ENRICHED uranium rods.   Even "mid" enriched research only reactor capable uranium can produce a goodish quantity of plutonium through the regular reactor process.    For them to convert their own uranium to weapons grade or even reactor grade would take  a shitload of centrifuge units and a lot of work.   Kerry just wants to hand them the shit.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Way too early to tell. That electoral map won't be affecteted by the debates this soon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:49:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but Kerry wants to give them ENRICHED uranium rods.   Even "mid" enriched research only reactor capable uranium can produce a goodish quantity of plutonium through the regular reactor process.    For them to convert their own uranium to weapons grade or even reactor grade would take  a shitload of centrifuge units and a lot of work.   Kerry just wants to hand them the shit.  

Good point
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top