Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 1:01:49 PM EDT
I have never been able to use in-site e-mail to get through to an AOL user.

Is there a way where AOL users can be restricted from having their e-mail button enabled so we know they have aol?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Aol's spam filter will eat anything, and if they don't set it up right  it will delete spam mail the instant they get it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Im one of the AOL users here.  I only have AOL at home and a .gov at work.  So I could give out my work email, change internet providers or get a hotmail account just for this forum.  Hrmmmmmmmmmmm   what to do, what to do

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Im one of the AOL users here.  I only have AOL at home and a .gov at work.  So I could give out my work email, change internet providers or get a hotmail account just for this forum.  Hrmmmmmmmmmmm   what to do, what to do

Or you could disable site-generated e-mails and only use im. =)

The main issue I'm running into is on the equipment exhcange.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Hotmail sends all mine to the junk mail folder but I check it and move them out of it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top