Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/26/2021 10:46:27 PM EDT
Battle lines being drawn in Europe.  Blue "progressive" countries want children to be molested and mutilated.  Red countries are traditional values.  I hope this leads to Eastern Europe leaving the EU and forming their own bloc.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/respect-lgbt-rights-or-leave-eu-hungarys-orban-told-2021-06-25/

BRUSSELS, June 25 (Reuters) - Respect LGBT rights or leave the European Union, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte told Hungary's premier as EU leaders confronted Viktor Orban over a law that bans schools from using materials seen as promoting homosexuality.

Several EU summit participants spoke of the most intense personal clash among the bloc's leaders in years on Thursday night.

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Colors are wrong. Commies are red.

And shouldn't EU have federalism? Or was imperial power snuck in after the fact? How many nations would not have joined if they knew Brussels would exercise absolute power?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Can the EU withhold highway funds? Always seems to work here
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
So weird that the old NATO countries and Warsaw Pact countries have basically inverted in values.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Wasn’t there already an “eastern bloc”? But last time they were the bad guys, right?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wasn't there already an "eastern bloc"? But last time they were the bad guys, right?
View Quote

Makes you wonder who really lost The Cold War.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So weird that the old NATO countries and Warsaw Pact countries have basically inverted in values.
View Quote
The Warsaw Pact countries have already lived thru that nightmare.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:19:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Notice the 'world' in clown world.

A lot easier for them to secede from the EU moonbats than the red states here.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:31:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Silly faggots, dicks are for chicks!
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:46:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

/Thread
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn't there already an "eastern bloc"? But last time they were the bad guys, right?

Based perspicacity
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been saying that for the better part of 20 plus years, now it's full steam ahead.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Easy.  Leave the EU.

Hexit.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Well that seems any easier way than Brexit. Fuck the EU.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Simple, disband and leave the collective.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the absence of an external enemy, we turned on ourselves.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:00:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Looks like the 'red' countries need to tell the EU to pound sand, walk away, and form defense and economic agreements amongst themselves; too me.

Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:09:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Easy.  Leave the EU.

Hexit.
View Quote

They tried to Hexit in 1956. Many of my kin were murdered by the communists for daring to defy the Soviets. My grandparents and my father's 10 year old big brother (because he was of "fighting age") were put down on their knees and summarily executed in the street in front of their home by the AVH. Dad was taken away and put in a state run orphanage until he was conscripted into the Ground Forces at 16 in '68.

Do I think that would happen this time? Not necessarily, but nothing is outside of the realm of possibility these days.

Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Soviets couldn’t corrupt the West in time to save themselves, but all that hard work founding and supporting ‘progressives’ in the West payed off, if too late.

I’m sure Russia and PRC are happy about it, though.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sort of, but sort of not. Post-war it was western european countries leading the charge for gay leftism.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wasn’t there already an “eastern bloc”? But last time they were the bad guys, right?
View Quote

ACCORDING TO THE MEDIA THEY STILL ARE.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:15:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Let's see, I allow you to molest my children or kick you in the ass. Let's see here..um....
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And shouldn't EU have federalism? Or was imperial power snuck in after the fact? How many nations would not have joined if they knew Brussels would exercise absolute power?
View Quote

As I understand it they can't directly force Hungary to change the law, but they can withhold money and there is a provision to kick a country out of the EU.

We have federalism in the US, yet the fed govt can ignore the 2nd and 10th amendments and the supreme court can force states to recognize gay marriage.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:19:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I keep saying, but our underscore shear blue dress wearing trolls here pretend to not understand that though.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:26:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Portugal looking at Spain like "you want us to get our navy up and running again?"  

Would have been one for the history books had Portugal and Spain went at it hard.

Portugal by the way has the oldest and longest sailing navy in the world.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:30:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really, one side has actually lived under the ''values'' that the EU espouses and wants nothing more to do with them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:32:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Self-actualization as a foreign policy only works for the wealthy in a vacuum.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:42:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The EU has never had federalism. It’s what you get when you try to have a federal system without federalism.

Imagine the US. Now imagine that instead of the House and Senate, we only have the House. Now imagine that members the House aren't actually allowed to submit legislation for consideration, nor or are they allowed to amend legislation up for debate. Imagine that only the President (EU Commission President, in their case) is allowed to submit or amend legislation.

Further imagine that the President isn’t elected either by popular vote or by the electoral college. Instead, he’s voted into power in a back room, private meeting  of the state governors.

Now, add on top of that the House of Representatives, which may only vote yes/no on what the President wants passed, has zero limit on what it is allowed to tell the state governments to do. And that your House representatives and elections for House representatives by design encourage ideological homogenization and support for the political establishment.

That’s the EU. But Trump is a threat to muh democracy!
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:50:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Some of the european countries are still a devout catholic society.  They make end up with brexits one after another over this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#29]
So....  refuse to go "woke" AND have to leave the EU?

Link Posted: 6/27/2021 1:35:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Makes you think why during both world wars, we ended up siding with corrupt old European powers.  Oh, look.  They are stirring up shit again.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 1:56:17 AM EDT
[#31]
https://www.timesofisrael.com/hungarian-jews-protest-law-against-sharing-content-on-homosexuality-with-minors/

Mazsihisz, the largest federation of Jewish communities in Hungary, also criticized the legislation without naming it in the group’s statement. Mazsihisz defines itself as a religious community.

“The Mazsihisz, as a Jewish group, firmly believes that all people are inherently pure and their emotions do not make them unclean,” the statement read. “No one should be labeled impure, be discriminated against and certainly not outlawed simply because of their orientation or identity. Such classifications destroy social cohesion and our sense of belonging.”

Hungary’s right-wing government under Viktor Orban has clashed on several issues with Mazsihisz, which has warned that the government’s campaign criticizing Jewish billionaire philanthropist George Soros risks encouraging antisemitism, and that the government is facilitating Holocaust revisionism.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:14:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Ever since they kicked Soros’ foundation out for political tampering it’s been nothing but EU attacks. Considering Soros foundation OSF owns over 200 EU MEPS, I’m not surprised…
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:21:19 AM EDT
[#33]

Bullshit straw man argument. I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:27:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Bullshit straw man argument. I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.
View Quote

When you see a bullshit argument like in that article, you have to ask, are they dumb, or are they smart but with an evil goal? I don't think they're dumb
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:42:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Tag to learn more about the EU
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:43:15 AM EDT
[#36]
They are not understanding what the laws in Hungary says...

They are not being persecuted and their rights aren't curtailed, they just don't want them teaching about it for the children, that's it.

I live in Hungary part time of the year and I enjoy teaching here because it is traditional.

Meanwhile, I did a high school and jr high back in Oregon where I am forced to cater to transgendered students and everyone is forced to put up with their bullshit mental issues.

One student in jr high going from a boy to girl , I was nearly forced to install his estrogen patch in his dick crotch area everyday while I had special education students who taken medications, and they were forced to wait for the school nurse to come around to get their help with their medications. Because you KNOW....we are teachers...and we can't TOUCH the children under any circumstances.

Except for the transgendered......that goes all out of the fucken window.

One student at Corvallis High School where I subbed for a fairly regular teacher at his vocational classroom, he/she wears a body camera all day and has a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fabulous button that announces his fucken pronouns.. as SHE/HER/ and whatever.

That student is now a resident of the juvenile prison system in Oregon for ten years and even their, is demanding and is suing to be placed in the female prison and not the male prison.

In the end, every place I have subbed in and taught in that had transgendered has been for the most part nothing but trouble.

I did a zoom class for a private school that caters to diplomatic kids and one student who is in the advantaged stages of estrogen therapy decided that it would be so fucken cool to begin class topless. ..IOW..a male student with overreaching boobs decided to go to class on zoom with his fat boobs sticking out and I had to kick him out of the class on zoom.

Guess who is the bad guy in the end....

Tired of it.....they need mental help.. nothing else.. not segregated classrooms, not integration with special ed students..and not integration with the normal population.

just MENTAL help and within that parameters, they get an education.

Hungary is correct......we don't need that..or want it.......but gays and lesbians can get married here..can do their affairs...and are NOT discriminated against and they are tolerated.

I see during the EURO soccer matches tons of western euros...doing rainbow haired whatevers and they fly the flag where ever they are. It is like waving a red flag to a bull here.....

If Hungary has to leave..so be it.. we leave it.....fuck them....anyways... it's just a mafia.

All I see are Aldis, Lidls, Auchan and other western european chain stores here selling western euro setups.

I go to Austria once a month and Italy once a month and guess what....I don't see in their stores not a SINGLE fucken Hungarian product.. no agriculture. not paprika.. or sausages ..NOTHING.....

the EU is nothing but a big farce of colonialization and in return for staying in it, we get access to grants.. that's wonderful... fine with that.. cool....but at what cost?

Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:48:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They are not being persecuted and their rights aren't curtailed, they just don't want them teaching about it for the children, that's it.

I live in Hungary part time of the year and I enjoy teaching here because it is traditional.

Meanwhile, I did a high school and jr high back in Oregon where I am forced to cater to transgendered students and everyone is forced to put up with their bullshit mental issues.

One student in jr high going from a boy to girl , I was nearly forced to install his estrogen patch in his dick crotch area everyday while I had special education students who taken medications, and they were forced to wait for the school nurse to come around to get their help with their medications. Because you KNOW....we are teachers...and we can't TOUCH the children under any circumstances.

One student at Corvallis High School where I subbed for a fairly regular teacher at his vocational classroom, he/she wears a body camera all day and has a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fabulous button that announces his fucken pronouns.. as SHE/HER/ and whatever.

That student is now a resident of the juvenile prison system in Oregon for ten years and even their, is demanding and is suing to be placed in the female prison and not the male prison.

In the end, every place I have subbed in and taught in that had transgendered has been for the most part nothing but trouble.

I did a zoom class for a private school that caters to diplomatic kids and one student who is in the advantaged stages of estrogen therapy decided that it would be so fucken cool to begin class topless. ..IOW..a male student with overreaching boobs decided to go to class on zoom with his fat boobs sticking out and I had to kick him out of the class on zoom.

Tired of it.....they need mental help.. nothing else.. not segregated classrooms, not integration with special ed students..and not integration with the normal population.

Hungary is correct......we don't need that..or want it.......but gays and lesbians can get married here..can do their affairs...and are NOT discriminated against and they are tolerated.

I see during the EURO soccer matches tons of western euros...doing rainbow haired whatevers and they fly the flag where ever they are. It is like waving a red flag to a bull here.....

If Hungary has to leave..so be it.. we leave it.....fuck them....anyways... it's just a mafia.

All I see are Aldis, Lidls, Auchan and other western european chain stores here selling western euro setups.

I go to Austria once a month and Italy once a month and guess what....I don't see in their stores not a SINGLE fucken Hungarian product.. no agriculture. not paprika.. or sausages ..NOTHING.....

the EU is nothing but a big farce of colonialization and in return for staying in it, we get access to grants.. that's wonderful... fine with that.. cool....but at what cost?

View Quote

Fuck the EU, Hungary seems interesting but damn the OR and every public school is a nightmare now- brainwashing, propaganda, all sorts of shit.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:49:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They tried to Hexit in 1956. Many of my kin were murdered by the communists for daring to defy the Soviets. My grandparents and my father's 10 year old big brother (because he was of "fighting age") were put down on their knees and summarily executed in the street in front of their home by the AVH. Dad was taken away and put in a state run orphanage until he was conscripted into the Ground Forces at 16 in '68.

Do I think that would happen this time? Not necessarily, but nothing is outside of the realm of possibility these days.

View Quote
Well, this time the EU is basically threatening to expel Hungary from the organization.   All Hungary has to do is call their bluff and let them do it.

Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:53:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I say that every election.

Link Posted: 6/27/2021 3:36:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Easy.  Leave the EU.

Hexit.

My dad fought them in the streets along with my uncle Laszlo, Geza, Gergely, and Jeno.

My dad still knows how to break down a DP28 and PPSH easily.

My dad was tortured and punished during the summer of 1956 because he went to Austria without permission and when he came to Hungary, his teacher reported him to the AVO and authorities.
They did horrible stuff to him as a 15 year old.. they put sewing needles in his penis and then left it there, they pulled his finger nails out, they used cold water on him for days on end to get frost bites and then revived.

In 1951, my great grandfather and the entire family was forced out of their housing estate because the communist stated it was too big . Today, 6 families live in the town houses built from it. We got no compensation from it.

Because of what happened in 1956, my great grandfather and grandfather both were executed in 1958. Well, I wouldn't say they were executed because according to the secret police files on them which I found, they were dead in their cells.

naked...frozen to death.....but they were clutching each other for every last amount of body heat they can get.......imagine that....a father and son......both naked......and stuck together....

I hate the fucken socialist here because they are the legacy of the old communist......and none of them were punished for what they did.

Fuck the EU.......

they did nothing with the war in Yugoslavia...did nothing with the current Dombass war in Ukraine... or Crimea...they are nothing but the weak sauce in the spice aisle. You open it up ...and you think you will get a can of whoopass but it's just vinegar.....

that's it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 3:44:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

So the EU trick is that everyone pays in, even if you're one of the net takers, and everyone gets a load of funds back from the EU, even if you're one of the contributor countries.

The UK for example, would pay a bunch in every year but they'd also get a big chunk of that back.

The EU then uses withholding of those funds to bully memberstates into doing things that it doesn't actually have the power to enforce.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 4:55:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So the EU trick is that everyone pays in, even if you're one of the net takers, and everyone gets a load of funds back from the EU, even if you're one of the contributor countries.

The UK for example, would pay a bunch in every year but they'd also get a big chunk of that back.

The EU then uses withholding of those funds to bully member states into doing things that it doesn't actually have the power to enforce.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The EU then uses withholding of those funds to bully member states into doing things that it doesn't actually have the power to enforce.

that's pretty much it but Hungary uses a lot of procedures and they work with the Visegrad 4 alliance of Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czechia and then they work with the Balts and others in the area such as the Szlovenes and whoever has the same belief.

So far it has worked well for Hungary but I don't want to be snobby and say if it will continue to work.

The only solution is that more and more people have to get fucken tired of the EU shit and it is happening.

Look at France and some parts of Italy and also Denmark with their strict migrant policies.

The irony is that many western europeans are moving to Hungary and doing business here to get away from the bullshit of the policies of their old country.

But like commiefornians moving to other places and also New Yorkers spreading their parasitic ways, most do the same in Hungary and they helped vote in a far left socialist retard .. Karacsonyi.. who basically messed up traffic in Budapest as the mayor.

He made 2 laned highways with one lane for buses and bikes only.

He basically stated that people need to just bike to work....and mommy and daddy should just take their kid to school on a bike.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 6:12:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

As I understand it they can't directly force Hungary to change the law, but they can withhold money and there is a provision to kick a country out of the EU.

We have federalism in the US, yet the fed govt can ignore the 2nd and 10th amendments and the supreme court can force states to recognize gay marriage.
View Quote

Ah yes. I see the EU apparatchiks have been to the “withhold highway funds to make the follow your demented agenda” seminar put on by Congress.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 6:24:52 AM EDT
[#44]
lol
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 6:26:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Liberal faggots are disgusting
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 6:29:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The EU then uses withholding of those funds to bully memberstates into doing things that it doesn't actually have the power to enforce.
View Quote

It’s this one neat trick that the U.S. Congress taught them.

Fucking shell game.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet the old Warsaw Pact countries could do the needful on the others if they get too sporty. I'd get-off seeing them roll over Germany.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Has there been any advantage to Hungary in joining the EU?  It seems like it’s only been worse for them in every way.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Has there been any advantage to Hungary in joining the EU?  It seems like it’s only been worse for them in every way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of gibs.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Most of those countries are too hyper aggressive on Russia as well.  In fact the Germans allowed Russia to build a pipeline bypassing them.  Western Europe also at times talks about kicking the Eastern European states out of NATO and sacrifice them to Russia,  allowing them to build a new Warsaw Pact.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top