Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 10:13:25 AM EDT
He has a Gadsden "Don't Treat On Me" flag flying with the US and MI flags... What's up with that?

I LOVE that flag! I have it for my front license plate in fact! Now... Fieger's got one???
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#1]
who are you talking about?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ya what he said??
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Did it have any white residue on it?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Geoff Fieger. The guy that represented "Dr. Death" Jack Kevorkian years ago, is now a local wag and has his nose stuck in everywhere it shouldn't be. He ran for Governor last time there was an election in MI and has tried to get our Attorney General - a good guy - kicked out of office.

He's totally full of himself too. He's got a big bronze lion outside his office... Combine that with his flowing golden locks and you can get a bit of an idea of how he sees himself.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Feiger...  The infamous Michigan lawyer.  Kevorkian's lawyer right?  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Michigan attorney.  Was Dr. Kevorkian's lawyer for a long time.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Michigan attorney.  Was Dr. Kevorkian's lawyer for a long time.  

sounds like an alright guy!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I seen on the news that he is representing the family in the latest 911 blunder.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Geoff Fieger = Flaming liberal jackass.......

His name is synonymous with trouble.

As much as I dislike him, I hope he wins both lawsuits with 911 operators......
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I think he's now the lawyer in charge of the suit where that kid tried to get 911 to come help his unconscious mother who later died.   This time, I support him.

eta:
fieger on behalf of the boy who called 911
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Geoff Fieger = Flaming liberal jackass.......

His name is synonymous with trouble.

As much as I dislike him, I hope he wins both lawsuits with 911 operators......

Agreed on all counts. I just want to know why a flaming liberal jackass has my beloved Gadsden flag flying

I have loved that flag since I first saw it in grade school and I realized what it meant.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Kavorkian's in jail...how good could Feiger be?  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Fieger's a douche, but you can't say he didn't try.
After all, they had Dr. Death on videotape, killing what, 80 people?

The one he was convicted of was because the victim pulled the carbon monixide mask off his head and Dr. Death went up and put it back on.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:53:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fieger's a douche, but you can't say he didn't try.
After all, they had Dr. Death on videotape, killing what, 80 people?

The one he was convicted of was because the victim pulled the carbon monixide mask off his head and Dr. Death went up and put it back on.  

Dr. Death was warned not to assist anymore suicides by the court or, he'd be convicted of murder. Feiger backed off and said he would not represent Kervorikian any further because he knew Dr. Jack would not stop. He didn't, now he's in jail.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:08:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I remember when that idiot ran for governor.

He tried to smear Gov. Engler by saying that he did a shitty job with the rebuilding the roads and the M-59 was going to slide off into drainage ditch.

What a retard.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:13:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I remember when that idiot ran for governor.

He tried to smear Gov. Engler by saying that he did a shitty job with the rebuilding the roads and the M-59 was going to slide off into drainage ditch.

What a retard.

Forgot about that, agree completely,

Retard +1000
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:29:35 AM EDT
[#17]
He's pulling this stunt because he had all his records siezed for playing fast and loose with election donations. He had his employees give money, then "gave them" a bonus that happened to be for the amount [or close to it] the employee gave. He is trying to get all of them returned right now and have them suppressed I would expect.

If he is NOT in hot water all the time, I would be very worried cause hell froze over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top