Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 12:34:06 AM EDT
http://www.detnews.com/article/20110313/AUTO01/103130339/1148/auto01/Toyota++Nissan++Honda+halt+Japan+output

Honda said the disruptions in Japan would not have an immediate impact
on its North American operations, which produce 90 percent of the
vehicles Honda sells in the United States. The majority of Toyota's U.S.
Sales also are produced in North America.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Its pretty well known now that the imports are made domestically and the domestics are the imports.

My Nissan Frontier was made in Tennessee.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:03:33 AM EDT
[#2]
You lying Jap sympathizer.  My great granddad was killed by a Zero in a Camry.  They tole mah jerb.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You lying Jap sympathizer.  My great granddad was killed by a Zero in a Camry.  They tole mah jerb.  

Dey took err jeeeeerrrrrbs!  

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dey took err jeeeeerrrrrbs!  

DERKAA DERRR!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:13:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The president killed your grandfather in camry?

Nick
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:43:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a guy in my office that is a very vocal "all Japanese cars suck for America" kinda guy.  He refuses to believe that my 07 Tundra was built in Indiana, even after showing him the build sheet.  He just sits there and mumbles about "them" sneaking these foreign cars over here on boats and putting stickers on em saying they were built here!

It really puts his panties in a wad when I start talking about his Mexican built GM products
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:08:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The president killed your grandfather in camry?

Nick

Impeach the bastard!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:12:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Can you imagine the mindfuck if you had a time machine and reached back to WW2 and snatched up an American fighter pilot and then took him for a drive in your new Mitsubishi?  

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can you imagine the mindfuck if you had a time machine and reached back to WW2 and snatched up an American fighter pilot and then took him for a drive in your new Mitsubishi?  

No thanks.  I already hear enough from my grandfather who was a B29 mechanic during the war.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top