Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 9:30:31 AM EDT
If you have to read from a list at a drive thru, go fucking inside!! If you have a suburban with the 3rd seat and it is full too, go fucking inside, if you have more than one order, go fucking inside!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#1]
If that was the worst thing I had to deal with in my daily life, I'd be a happier man.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I take it you had to wait a long time at a drive through?

You need to calm down and go inside the establishment. Order a nice meal and sit down to enjoy it. Remember, stay calm.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
If it's taking too long to get through the drive thru, stop going to White Castle.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You need to calm down and go inside the establishment. Order a nice meal and sit down to enjoy it. Remember, stay calm.

I doubt your gonna get a nice meal at any place that has a drive through.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt your gonna get a nice meal at any place that has a drive through.

You must not go to the right fast food places.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you have to read from a list at a drive thru, go fucking inside!! If you have a suburban with the 3rd seat and it is full too, go fucking inside, if you have more than one order, go fucking inside!!

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I generally don't post in GD, but I can't resist.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey there champ, the drive through is specifically designed for those individuals that may have a car load of poeple they don't want to drag inside or a large order to go they don't want to carry.  Basically ANYONE who wants to stay in their car.  Also, I think anyone wanting to order food has the right to peruse the menu before ordering.

YOU should go the fuck inside with your pissant dollar menu order or start packing your lunch cause you obviously don't have the social skills to deal with public situations.  

Better yet, stop at the supermarket and just get some cheese for your Whine you fucking baby.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey there champ, the drive through is specifically designed for those individuals that may have a car load of poeple they don't want to drag inside or a large order to go they don't want to carry.  Basically ANYONE who wants to stay in their car.  Also, I think anyone wanting to order food has the right to peruse the menu before ordering.

YOU should go the fuck inside with your pissant dollar menu order or start packing your lunch cause you obviously don't have the social skills to deal with public situations.  

Better yet, stop at the supermarket and just get some cheese for your Whine you fucking baby.

I wasn't talking about reading the menu asshat, I am talking about reading a piece of paper that could rival Santa's naughty or nice list, communication thru the POS drive thru speaker is bad enough without having to repeat  and then repeat 500 items you just ordered for the entire office of a fortune 500 company.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wasn't talking about reading the menu asshat, I am talking about reading a piece of paper that could rival Santa's naughty or nice list, communication thru the POS drive thru speaker is bad enough without having to repeat  and then repeat 500 items you just ordered for the entire office of a fortune 500 company.

Well then refer to my other note letting you know that people with large orders have just as much right to order at the drivethru as you.  

If anyone's the asshat it's the guy whining about waiting in line at a FUCKING FAST FOOD DRIVETHRU.  

Maybe you'll understand it if you do this little experiment:

Take a an object, any object you can lift, and hold out in front of you

Hold the object out in one hand perpendicular to your body with your arm completly outstretched

Now drop the object

SEE, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I FULLY agree!............
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cry some more.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:21:16 PM EDT
[#14]
{joe pesci} They fuck ya at the drive-thru!! {/joe pesci}
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I still want see someone use the brail menu at the drive thru. When that happens I'll park until the person gets down the road apiece,then follow to see how dam blind they really are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top