Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2012 12:27:06 PM EDT
It's on the Speed Channel. Started at 2pm ... will go on till 11pm tonight. That's 9 full hours of grassroots drag racing  

I love drag racing and think Pinks all Out is the coolest thing. I can relate to the 12 thru 9 second cars much more than I do the Top Fuel stuff they run on televised NHRA contests. Although, I do like the door slammers (Pro Stock).

So, who's watching?

eta - spelling
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It's on the Speed Channel. Started at 2pm ... will go on till 11pm tonight. That's 9 full hours of grassroots drag racing  

I love drag racing and think Pinks all Out is the coolest thing. I can relate to the 12 thru 9 second cars much more than I do the Top Fuel stuff they run on televised NHRA contests. Although, I do like the door slammers (Pro Stock).

So, who's watching?

I would be if I was home. I think it's full of sandbaggers, best sandbagger wins. I do enjoy the cars.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I would be if I was home. I think it's full of sandbaggers, best sandbagger wins. I do enjoy the cars.

It was, the first couple seasons. But they've done a pretty good job of weeding most of them out after season 3.

edit - and I'm talking about Pinks all Out ... not the original Pinks (raced for pink slips). That show (the original) was full of sandbagging.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Update - after 3 shows, Chevy's are dominating
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quoted:

It was, the first couple seasons. But they've done a pretty good job of weeding most of them out after season 3.
edit - and I'm talking about Pinks all Out ... not the original Pinks (raced for pink slips). That show (the original) was full of sandbagging.

Yep, in the original Pinks, sandbagging WAS the game. I caught an episode of All Out last week where I heard them say in the driver's meeting "And if we looked at your stack of old time sheets in your glove box, we'd see these same times, right?" I imagine that some sort of resume' for the car became part of the entry/selection process.

Are they still making new episodes of this?

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I was unaware of this, but will be watching now!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Update - after 3 shows, Chevy's are dominating

Obama is helping them.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm home, but there is a gaggle of wimmenz-in-law playing a board game directly in front of the TV.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm home, but there is a gaggle of wimmenz-in-law playing a board game directly in front of the TV.

Come to my house.  I have a big ass TV and some Mexican food.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]
A Ford Mustang just won $10,000 against an Obama Camaro.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top