User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:21:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M-VxlRBbcc

cranking samantha fish's cover of "war pigs" from the trenches after we get drafted for WWIII.

something so... right... about it.

@eagarminuteman
View Quote

Generals gathered in their masses, just like witches at black masses
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:35:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If they can't get enough of their citizens to engage in an "existential struggle for survival", at what point does it cease being an existential struggle for survival?
View Quote

The USA drafted people in ww2.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:41:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The USA drafted people in ww2.

View Quote
WWIII will be fought by merican conscripts.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:44:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
WWIII will be fought by merican conscripts.
View Quote

Maybe, maybe not.

The draft thread will be interesting to see the op eat crow
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:45:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

The draft thread will be interesting to see the op eat crow
View Quote
deep down in my cold black soul i know that GenZ doesn't have the sand to fight and win a world war for merica.

only old fuckers like me have the will and the skill and/or the hard heart to kill for merica.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:51:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
deep down in my cold black soul i know that GenZ doesn't have the sand to fight and win a world war for merica.

only old fuckers like me have the will and the skill and/or the hard heart to kill for merica.
View Quote

News flash: even old folks here don’t want to fight. Being disillusioned and propagandified ain’t for young people only.

Old folks say that about every generation.

Every generation.

Without fail.

The current generation will once again take up the pack and do what every generation has done before.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

News flash: even old folks here don't want to fight. Being disillusioned and propagandified ain't for young people only.

Old folks say that about every generation.

Every generation.

Without fail.

The current generation will once again take up the pack and do what every generation has done before.

View Quote
GenZ don't have the stones for WWIII, chief.

oh well.gif

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh wow, Avdiivka "falls", and just like clockwork, the "Ukraine struggles with conscription" news articles and threads come out.

RU??IAN MEAT FOR THE MEAT CUBE. RU??IAN SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Honestly don't think that having the sand to fight is the point, gen Z has been brainwashed to low level hate America. Everything wrong in the world is America's fault. America stole land, America mistreats people of color.

Why would anyone want to fight for something they have been told is evil their entire lives?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This thread is over 2 months old, Chief.  Your propaganda inspired narrative is tired.
View Quote

It took Russia almost 5 months to take a city only a few miles from one of their strong holds.

10 years to go a few miles.

I am running more than that today and I will do it in under an hour.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#13]
There are shitbag cowards everywhere. So what?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Honestly don't think that having the sand to fight is the point, gen Z has been brainwashed to low level hate America. Everything wrong in the world is America's fault. America stole land, America mistreats people of color.

Why would anyone want to fight for something they have been told is evil their entire lives?
View Quote
i don't suit up for you or your useless fellow mericans.

fuck no i don't.

guys like me fight for the men next to us.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
i don't suit up for you or your useless fellow mericans.

fuck no i don't.

guys like me fight for the men next to us.
View Quote

But, in order to want to fight for the guy next to you, you have to be there first. It's looking like gen Z isn't volunteering in sufficient numbers. IMO at least part of it is their generation has been brainwashed to hate America.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ColKlink, remember when I told you that nut troll was the same as the rest of them?  The one you thought had to be a Russian bot to post his nonsense over and over?

See any similarities yet?
View Quote

I think you are correct that he was just nuts, but he was in a class all by himself. I don't really see anyone approaching his level of whackjob.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

But, in order to want to fight for the guy next to you, you have to be there first. It's looking like gen Z isn't volunteering in sufficient numbers. IMO at least part of it is their generation has been brainwashed to hate America.
View Quote
thus the draft for WWIII.

GenZ will learn how to cowboy the fuck up and fight or they'll fucking die trying.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He thinks the thread popped up because Advika fell.  Please try to keep up.  I won't say anything about being bright, because last time I did I caught a warning.  This was just before one of your buddies told me I was the most corrupt mod on the internet, and I should slit my own throat.  He didn't catch a warning at all, in fact, a Staffer cleaned it up for him.

Fair and balanced!
View Quote

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
GenZ don't have the stones for WWIII, chief.

oh well.gif

View Quote
How many battles have you been in Chief?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
thus the draft for WWIII.

GenZ will learn how to cowboy the fuck up and fight or they'll fucking die trying.
View Quote

That will be amazing. The riots, in 4K.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How many battles have you been in Chief?
View Quote

Max: How long have you been doing this? In case anyone asks?
Vincent: Private sector? Six years.
Max: Uh... you get health benefits? Pension...?
Vincent: No, and no paid vacation. Quit stalling, and get in there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That will be amazing. The riots, in 4K.

View Quote
fuckin' a.

GenZ is gonna learn about pain either during the riots in merica or in the fucking trenches during WWIII.

i'm strangely comfortable with it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
fuckin' a.

GenZ is gonna learn about pain either during the riots in merica or in the fucking trenches during WWIII.

i'm strangely comfortable with it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#26]
A lot of factors in play.  

Conscription is never easy, the Russians have their own unique challenges I'm sure.   The U.S. certainly did during Vietnam and I imagine even during WW2 there were more than a few draft dodgers even if that's not how history recorded it.  

Ukraine is trying to build a modern military and wants to build domestic military industrial capacity in the middle of an invasion. That's a very tall order and likely impossible to do in this age.   It is why I believe it was always a foregone conclusion that Ukraine would lose territory to Russian permanently as a consequence of this war.  

As the Romans said thousands of years ago "Si vis pacem, para bellum," which is a Latin adage translated as "If you want peace, prepare for war".  This is why a standing well funded miltiary and a robust domestic military industrial capacity are so important to maintain during peace time.  This invasion, hopefully, will be the slap in the face that the USA needs to get its affairs in order and re-examine its priorities, but I fear it will ultimately not have that impact.  Sadly, for all the talk in NATO of how important defense is I don't think there has been any real catharsis.   The West is falling and the barbarians are already ravaging the frontiers.  Nothing we debate here or say here will change any of that and you should all plan for the future accordingly, because things are getting worse not better for Western civilization.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#27]
GenAlpha is four years away from being old enough to be drafted for the meatgrinder.

merica will have useless Alphas, useless Zoomers, and got dayum millennials fighting shoulder to shoulder in the mud and the blood for merica in da ukraine during WWIII.

i'm strangely comfortable with all of it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
GenAlpha is four years away from being old enough to be drafted for the meatgrinder.

merica will have useless Alphas, useless Zoomers, and got dayum millennials fighting shoulder to shoulder in the mud and the blood for merica in da ukraine during WWIII.

i'm strangely comfortable with all of it.
View Quote

The average age of an infantryman in Ukraine right now is 43 years old.

Don't kid yourself folks, if there is a WW3 a lot of the younger GEN X guys will be at the front as well.   If your cardio and health isn't squared away, you've got more motivation now.   Demographic decline in the Wests means the older guys have more a burden now than they have in the past.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

That, or the brainwashing to high level love America didn't work
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I think Arokie was banned.  No post since 2/14 and not showing up as a member in the search funtion.

That sucks.  We sparred on occasion, but I liked that dude.

@fadedsun have you heard anything?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think Arokie was banned.  No post since 2/14 and not showing up as a member in the search funtion.

View Quote
Looks like something happened with m35ben also. Unable to send either of them a IM.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looks like something happened with m35ben also. Unable to send either of them a IM.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.  

Hopefully they’re both temp locks and will be back.  

It sucks to lose a long term member like those guys, regardless of any Gd shitslinging.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:18:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Damn.  

Hopefully they're both temp locks and will be back.  

It sucks to lose a long term member like those guys, regardless of any Gd shitslinging.
View Quote
I found ben posted this on 2/16 in his FNM thread. Perhaps a voluntary departure....

Quoted:
Enjoy because I'm counting down my time here.

AROKIEs last post was in the big Ukraine thread and was [deleted].

Anyone discussing Ukraine/Russia war should probably be very mindful of COC...enforcement has seemed to be more strict for both sides...probably not a good idea to post authentic 5:11 gear for sale in EE. Still made me chuckle!

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I found ben posted this on 2/16 in his FNM thread. Perhaps a voluntary departure....

Quoted:
Enjoy because I'm counting down my time here.

AROKIEs last post was in the big Ukraine thread and was [deleted].

Anyone discussing Ukraine/Russia war should probably be very mindful of COC...enforcement has seemed to be more strict for both sides...probably not a good idea to post authentic 5:11 gear for sale in EE. Still made me chuckle!

View Quote

Yeah.  They’ve been coming down pretty hard on everyone lately.

I’ll have to sell my Zelenskyy shirts and votive candles on ebay instead.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Damn.  

Hopefully they’re both temp locks and will be back.  

View Quote

Once upon a time, several years ago, Goatboy posted a thread for discussion of how to improve the forum. AFAIK, none of the suggestions offered were taken. Many good members have been banned, and other good members have quit from seeing good members get banned. The signal to noise ratio in GD is a good deal worse than it was years ago. That's just how it is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Once upon a time, several years ago, Goatboy posted a thread for discussion of how to improve the forum. AFAIK, none of the suggestions offered were taken. Many good members have been banned, and other good members have quit from seeing good members get banned. The signal to noise ratio in GD is a good deal worse than it was years ago. That's just how it is.
View Quote

That’s why I don’t buy a membership.  It’s too easy to get banned.  Then what?  You get your money back?  Probably not.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Subpar:

View Quote

I’m not aware of anything.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Wasn't there a government coup that propped up an illegitimate president in 2014? And you expect citizens to die for that puppet government?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Those abroad who don't report for duty will get their assets frozen

Ukraine Drafting 500K MORE MEN To Serve In LOSING War Against Russia: Rising

Others face reality, paying for training. rather than getting grabbed from the street and having to fight or facing a decade or so in prison for refusing to fight. Surprisingly, only 3-5 years for rejecting mobilization. I wonder if Ukraine will ever pull a Russia and have prison inmates go fight.

Ukraine struggles to find troops for frontline as war enters third year • FRANCE 24 English
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:08:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Looks like the gov there is trying to avoid a larger mobilization by encouraging volunteers through the option of choosing their unit/role. Mixed results. Private companies being paid to facilitate the recruitment.

Ukraine takes new approach to remedy soldiers shortage | DW News
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Mobilization/conscription age lowered from 27 to 25.

Ukrainians split over mobilisation amid move to lower draft age • FRANCE 24 English
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I just don't care....
View Quote

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top