Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What kind of American are you?
View Quote

The kind that objects to sacrificing his children on the altar of bigger bonuses for MIC executives and kickbacks to dirty politicians.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good post. I would use John McCain's "Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country" analogy, and say that Ukraine is like the gas station that was stealing credit cards and being used for money laundering, and it's about to be under new management. Not erased from the map.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good post. I would use John McCain's "Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country" analogy, and say that Ukraine is like the gas station that was stealing credit cards and being used for money laundering, and it's about to be under new management. Not erased from the map.

I was able to buy tons of "liberated" military vehicle parts from Russia.

I couldn't do it from Ukraine although recently I am getting busted Russian tank parts from them...off Russian tanks

Your slanted claims don't line up with reality.
Quoted:

Ukraine is their home and it is being invaded by Russians. But it's only been independent for 30 years. And once again, they didn't do a thing in 2014, why should they fight now? They're going to lose, it's just a matter of when. Russia has the magic button.

Ukrainians aren't going to disappear. The conquering army shares a lot of genetics and culture. This isn't Arabs wanting to erase Jews.

It was an independent country prior to being conquered by the Russian and Soviet empires. It actually pre-existed the Rus by a good number of years and when Moscow was still a bog Kyiv had it's own churches, city, and was built up.

There is a reason there is a thing known as the Kyivan Rus and the Rus.

Russia has been practicing genocide in an attempt to erase Ukrainian identity. That's a stated goal of theirs and repeated by the Russian government. They stated Ukraine will no longer exist outside of a rump Government. The majority of people and land will be "Russified", thus why Russian teachers were captured in the fall of 2022. They were forcing Ukrainian children to be Russian.

Quoted:

Imagine your house is burning down and the ungrateful, lying, corrupt fuckheads in this government and the puppet state they created are tell you “you just haven’t given us enough money” as they steal more and more of it as our borders are being invaded every day.

Our house isn't burning down. We have plenty of problems, but I have no doubt we can accomplish all of them at once given the brightness of the minds here.

Quoted:

You grave overestimate the amount of honor the last century has had in war my friend.

There are a ton of brave men who disagree with you.

You focus on Stalin, FDR, and others while I point to Audie Murphy, Jon Basilone, and Baldomero López. There's enough honor and heroism in those last 3 to fill the Atlantic.

Quoted:

I’m a real American, as is he. What did Washington say about Foreign Entanglements? What did Madison say about going out and looking for Monsters to slay?

The founding fathers sent foreign aid and had no problems begging for it, too.

Franklin and Jefferson went to Paris to beg the French for help against the British.

I too am a real American

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The kind that objects to sacrificing his children on the altar of bigger bonuses for MIC executives and kickbacks to dirty politicians.
View Quote

But the kind that joins a website devoted to a product of the MIC?

Link Posted: 12/19/2023 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]

That kinda makes me think the Russian claims to Uraine losing almost 400k troops is accurate. But the only source seems to be some Iranian outfit. Then again, hard to imagine Russia having fewer casualties than Ukraine
https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/

NYTimes said 500k casualties
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/18/us/politics/ukraine-russia-war-casualties.html

Questionable/propoganda source - Iran Front Page
https://ifpnews.com/russia-ukraine-383k-troops/
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Franklin and Jefferson went to Paris to beg the French for help against the British.

I too am a real American

View Quote

Lots of people forget this
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 8:40:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And I’d have no problem shooting you, especially if you tried to conscript my child for a corrupt regime
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If this was our land that was invaded, I would have no problem shooting those fleeing the fight.

And I’d have no problem shooting you, especially if you tried to conscript my child for a corrupt regime

Yep. My kids ain’t cannon fodder for Pedo Joe and the MIC
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Damn dude, That's a bit much.
View Quote
How? Really isnt much worse thab what the other guy said.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 1:25:46 AM EDT
[#9]
The place was losing population to emigration before the war, no?

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 6:47:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The place was losing population to emigration before the war, no?

View Quote

I think 1mil men left before things started is what I read. The military there is currently a bit over 1mil
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I guess their patriotism has… faded like the sun.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too am a real American

Lots of people forget we weren't a stand alone country at the time. The Declaration of independence declare that each individual colony was independent. Even the Articles of Confederation (1781) stated that.
II.
Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled.

III.

The country that was born out of that wasn't recognized as such until the Treaty of Paris (1783)  It wasn't until we ratified the Constitution  that we considered ourselves united states.
(I.E. a single country)

"Britain acknowledges the United States, comprising what had been the Province of New Hampshire, Province of Massachusetts Bay, Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut Colony, Province of New York, Province of New Jersey, Province of Pennsylvania, Delaware Colony, Province of Maryland, Colony of Virginia, Province of North Carolina, Province of South Carolina, and Province of Georgia, to be free, sovereign, and independent states, and that the British Crown and all heirs and successors relinquish claims to the Government, property, and territorial rights of the same, and every part thereof,"

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#15]
The dodgers must be a serious issue.

Per BBC: they need 100k just to maintian current levels, cant mobilize even half of that, and want to mobilize a total of 500k.

Ukraine war: Kyiv forced to cut military operations as foreign aid dries up | BBC News
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#17]
They actually already "sent the invitation" earlier this year. It wasn't mandatory and held no punishment if you ignore it.
Seems now, they are pretty desperate "those who fail to volunteer may face an unspecified sanction."

Press gangs anyone?

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They actually already "sent the invitation" earlier this year. It wasn't mandatory and held no punishment if you ignore it.
Seems now, they are pretty desperate "those who fail to volunteer may face an unspecified sanction."

Press gangs anyone?

View Quote

They’re in a national war for survival since Russia invaded in 2014.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Press gangs anyone?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Press gangs anyone?

We did a pretty good job taking Pacific islands, European beaches and winning naval and air engagements...with press gangs.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We did a pretty good job taking Pacific islands, European beaches and winning naval and air engagements...with press gangs.
View Quote

That doesn’t count

It’s only bad when Ukraine does it
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Good for them to get out of that shit hole!
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:44:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

? Thought 1812 was last time for press gangs USN
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A pejorative for draft.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

A pejorative for draft.
View Quote

I just remembered a shoot in New Mexico during WW1 between sheriffs enforcing draft and a family opposing participation. Anyway I thought you guys were literal press gangs. I just rewatched Yellowbeard on Tubi
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ukraine is being invaded. I understand not wanting to fund them, but I don't understand the hate
View Quote
We are being invaded too...

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I wouldn't fight in that corrupt war either
View Quote
This.

We are being invaded too.  I'm not willing to die for the oligarchy.  

Let the people who live in the dark about who really controls things die for their patriotism.

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ditto.  I wouldn't die for Z man or the wrong Western interests (England & US both of whom want war with Russia).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't fight in that corrupt war either

Ditto.  I wouldn't die for Z man or the wrong Western interests (England & US both of whom want war with Russia).

Yup. The place is a corrupt shithole that was barely a manageable place to live before the war. Then foreign interests offered the Western Uke oligarchs a deal to trash the Eastern Uke oligarchs to press their stupid one-world government BS.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Dodging a draft for a war overseas vs keeping invading forces at bay

But, I can understand if a person wants to avoid just being thrown into a wasteful meat grinder and having a pointless meaningless death
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every war has its draft dodgers.

Dodging a draft for a war overseas vs keeping invading forces at bay

But, I can understand if a person wants to avoid just being thrown into a wasteful meat grinder and having a pointless meaningless death

that's all it is. For the normies.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Look, we have to make sure this thing lasts long enough for these LNG plants to get online and the big guys start getting paid. Gotta keep that russian gas tap turned off.

The LNG Plant thread

$$$$$$
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:31:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They're in a national war for survival since Russia invaded in 2014.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Press gangs anyone?

So?
There's a reason (other than the war) that a lot of Ukrainians don't live there anymore.
They plan to attempt to draft all of them.
Can you say desperate?
How about tyrannical.

News flash, if  Ukr national living in the USA for the last 4 years says no and some "unspecified sanctions" are applied to them it's outright tyranny.

Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So?
There's a reason (other than the war) that a lot of Ukrainians don't live there anymore.
Can you say desperate?
How about tyrannical.

News flash, if  Ukr national living in the USA for the last 4 years says no and some "unspecified sanctions" are applied to them it's outright tyranny.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Press gangs anyone?

So?
Can you say desperate?
How about tyrannical.

I am unable to comprehend this line of thinking. Did you fill out your selective service card?
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We did a pretty good job taking Pacific islands, European beaches and winning naval and air engagements...with press gangs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Press gangs anyone?

We did a pretty good job taking Pacific islands, European beaches and winning naval and air engagements...with press gangs
Funny thing 3 President's dodged the draft.
One actually fled the country.
The USA didn't sanction them at all.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's trying to be cute. Equating the draft with trucks running around grabbing people off the streets and threatening expats with  a draft notice.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I just remembered a shout in New Mexico during WW1 between sheriffs enforcing draft and a family opposing participation. Anyway I thought you guys were literal press gangs. I just rewatched Yellowbeard on Tubi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A pejorative for draft.

I just remembered a shout in New Mexico during WW1 between sheriffs enforcing draft and a family opposing participation. Anyway I thought you guys were literal press gangs. I just rewatched Yellowbeard on Tubi
Yellowbeard is one of the funniest movies ever
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I am unable to comprehend this line of thinking. Did you fill out your selective service card?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Press gangs anyone?

So?
Can you say desperate?
How about tyrannical.

Yes and also volunteered. 8 years USN
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yes and also volunteered. 8 years USN
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2023 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Look, we have to make sure this thing lasts long enough for these LNG plants to get online and the big guys start getting paid. Gotta keep that russian gas tap turned off.

The LNG Plant thread

$$$$$$
View Quote

Wait, American industry and export is bad now?

Link Posted: 12/22/2023 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

In the USA during WW2 women practiced austerity and didn't go to dances, parties, or had any kind of social life.

So did English women.

It was a no fun zone from 1939-1945.

View Quote

I have to call BS on this.

It's been shown, repeatedly, that during WWII, millions of Texans went out to gay bars and nightclubs, living their best lives. Life goes on man.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So?
Can you say desperate?
How about tyrannical.

View Quote

It’s a war for national survival. Of course they can.

Folks are gradually filtering back in and even more will return when Russia fails in its objectives.

Would you live in a town the Russians occupied? I wouldn’t.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yellowbeard is one of the funniest movies ever
View Quote

I found a press gang clip from the movie

Yellowbeard - deleted scene
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That kinda makes me think the Russian claims to Uraine losing almost 400k troops is accurate. But the only source seems to be some Iranian outfit. Then again, hard to imagine Russia having fewer casualties than Ukraine
https://www.reuters.com/world/us-intelligence-assesses-ukraine-war-has-cost-russia-315000-casualties-source-2023-12-12/

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/18/us/politics/ukraine-russia-war-casualties.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The NYT was combined UKR ans RUS wounded and KIA.
Rus is indeed suffering higher casualties but not by much.

To hear the Uke bros tell it all the Russians are dead and not a single UKR soldier is.

Link Posted: 12/23/2023 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's been shown, repeatedly, that during WWII, millions of Texans went out to gay bars and nightclubs, living their best lives. Life goes on man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the USA during WW2 women practiced austerity and didn't go to dances, parties, or had any kind of social life.

So did English women.

It was a no fun zone from 1939-1945.

I don't know how I possibly missed this extremely insightful post. It contains much truth!
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Hmmm a country with a large amount of Bidet family interests...especially the son.  Top it off with it being a vehicle for the marxist impeachment sham, and the little cuck boy vindman who started it.  

Who wouldn't fight for that lol

Link Posted: 12/23/2023 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I don't know how I possibly missed this extremely insightful post. It contains much truth!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/23/2023 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Every country in history with a draft has the same issues.

Russia and America included.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The NYT was combined UKR ans RUS wounded and KIA.
Rus is indeed suffering higher casualties but not by much.

To hear the Uke bros tell it all the Russians are dead and not a single UKR soldier is.

View Quote

Who says not a single Ukrainian soldier is dead?

Russia is fighting the war by throwing meat assaults into the face of heavy Ukrainian defenses. That’s documented.

The Ukrainians have taken
A beating but they are still fighting. Russia has lost much, much more and that’s a documented fact, not an opinion.

Please compare oryx and get back to us
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 11:45:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Edit
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have seen tons of comments on here of people saying they wouldn't fight for America. I'd imagine a lot of those posters are ironically the ones also critical of the draft dodgers in Ukraine.

Just a bunch of chest moob pounding
View Quote

America isn’t the same thing as the Uniparty/Globohomo.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Every war has its draft dodgers.
View Quote

This!
With the intermarriage between Russians and Ukrainians I’m sure there are some men that feel like they can’t fight against either side.
Page / 7
Top Top