Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2001 4:44:38 PM EDT
Is it possible our troops and everybody else may be the victims of a bomb [of some sort] designed to explode days, weeks or even a month or two from now? Buried in the city just waiting for calm to return before it automatically unleashes radiation, gas, or a bio-chemical agent.
I wouldn't put it past these people. We know they are capable of anything if its within their power. Maybe thats one reason they have been retreating so quickly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
r. man, when you use the word "possible" you leave open any eventuality but when you substitute "probable" I believe the answer is no.
Also we now have a good many POW's that are being gently interrogated by the Northern Alliance.  I would think that some POW's would know something.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think they're that smart.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Mein fuhrer, I can walk!

[img]www.indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/strangelove/images/dr_arm.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is it possible our troops and everybody else may be the victims of a bomb [of some sort] designed to explode days, weeks or even a month or two from now?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Osama figured out long ago that Americans don't care about soldiers getting killed. The only kind of attack that they know will be worth them spending their dwindling resources for will be over here targetting you and I.

So if they had a bomb I doubt they'd "waste" it on the guys with guns who are going to kill them. (which is really what they want)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top