Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 9:38:49 PM EDT
but you let the person that is wrong believe he is right?

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
The solution is to not let the incorrect person think he's right .
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

in a perfect world.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

in a perfect world.

What's the argument about? Something unwinnable like the death penalty and abortion?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

in a perfect world.

What's the argument about? Something unwinnable like the death penalty and abortion?

No, I am not talking specifics but just general things that come up in life with teachers, bosses, parents etc.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#5]
You're 18 right?

If so, they're right. You don't know shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You're 18 right?

If so, they're right. You don't know shit.

no
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:39:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I let them know they are wrong.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:21:45 AM EDT
[#9]
As painful and embarrassing as it sometimes is, i don`t usual correct idiots. If it is someone i care about, or someone who doesn`t seem to be a true idiot, or ego maniac, i will correct them in the most non offensive way i would like someone to correct me. But i`m not attached to the idea that they actually use any info i pass on, I`ll just put it out there and they can take it or leave it, or tell me to piss off i don`t care.

We can all use more or better knowledge from time to time and i keep myself open to and am appreciative of, any/all the good stuff i can use when it is presented and makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:48:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm kind of a slow learner....but apparently my girlfriend does not want to know when she is wrong!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:36:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
but you let the person that is wrong believe he is right?

happened the other day. The guy got pissed when I proved him wrong and accused me of always trying to show him up... I'm not going to say I'm wrong when I know I'm right. Fuck it!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:30:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:  I'm not going to say I'm wrong when I know I'm right. Fuck it!

Bingo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top