Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2005 4:40:28 AM EDT
www.megachump.com/beat/

I don't care  this is funny ............

The police kill me in this ...................... also.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:44:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn that girl is tough
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:50:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Sad part is, not only are they animals, those kids think that is normal, future animals.
How in hell do "people" live like that?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this the one with

"please don't show that to me at this point in time"

and the "walkin the dog" comment?

If so, bit +1 on the funny factor.

And +1000 to the lament of how productive those young'ns will be to society with this kind of upbringing.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:55:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is this the one with

And +1000 to the lament of how productive those young'ns will be to society with this kind of upbringing.

+1
Kharn
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:55:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is this the one with

yes
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:56:39 AM EDT
[#7]
fight back nukka fight back
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:56:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Last year's dupe.  Great movie.  That fool is OWNED!

Some things that stick in my mind:

That woman is BIG and POWERFUL.  She appears sober, unlike Mr. Crackhead pussy.

I love it when he tries to get all tactical on her...trying to look cool and play all boxer...and then she kicks his ass!  

Y'all see the Rollers drive by, blissfully ignorant (Or WERE thay?) of the ongoing fight?

Way wrong for the kids.  THAT sucked for them.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I love it when he tries to get all tactical on her...trying to look cool and play all boxer...and then she kicks his ass!  

Y'all see the Rollers drive by, blissfully ignorant (Or WERE thay?) of the ongoing fight?

Police saw a video camera  and said ------------ lets keep moving, I don't blame them for that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:08:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Police saw a video camera  and said ------------ lets keep moving, I don't blame them for that.

That was my take too when I saw it.    I'd suspect that if someone hadnt been rolling tape, crack head might have been in for even more of a beatdown.

Ah, just watched it again.

Favorite part is after the "this point in time comment" she's like "come on!"  and he takes a swing at her, and man... she's bobbin and weavin!  She ducks the punch like Joe Frazier, then throws his ass on the ground!

Heh.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:10:54 AM EDT
[#11]
That guy should have stuck with fighting in his own weight class.

The girl had some moves.  It was totally one sided.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:15:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Walking the dog!

Was this filmed in the Sudan?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:21:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Walking the dog!

Was this filmed in the Sudan?

I don't think so, I didn't see any machetes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:24:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Bitch beat his ass.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:36:24 AM EDT
[#15]
New meaning to " bitch slapped"
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sad part is, not only are they animals, those kids think that is normal, future animals.

+1
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:42:41 AM EDT
[#17]
she had one impressive counterweight
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:49:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Damn - she got MAD skilz!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:06:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Why didn't she just sit on him and end the fight quickly?  I guess she doesn't watch much wrestling on TV.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:07:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Why didn't she just sit on him and end the fight quickly?  I guess she doesn't watch much wrestling on TV.

Are you kidding?  She was having fun.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Damn!  Dude, you got F*@ked UP!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:35:20 AM EDT
[#22]
If someone told her to haul ass, shed have to make 3 trips.

She had 15 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:37:45 AM EDT
[#23]
He looked drunk or stoned.  Else, he just can't fight
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:41:24 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
He looked drunk or stoned.

Ya think!?    LOL!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Shit breeds shit...................I dont have much hope for those children either, in a enviroment like that
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:53:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit breeds shit...................I dont have much hope for those children either, in a enviroment like that

I think that's borderline racist.

The truth is that people are a product of both their genetics AND, more importantly, their education and upbringing.

But this video provides a good bit of social commentary as to why, in my view, no amount of highshool, college, grad school, or employement affirmative action can do any good.   The conditions in the slums need to be dealt with as they are the root of the difficulties.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#27]
How terrible.  Right in front of the kids.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#28]

The part that gets me...he just keeps trying
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Owned.

I do like how his buddy just sits there and watches her kicking his ass.  Must have had it coming.  

Should NOT have happened in front of the kids though....  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#31]
quality,

cops drive by
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Should NOT have happened in front of the kids though....  

The sad part is that the kids looked like this was perfectly normal to them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#33]
FIGHT BACK!!  Kid probably got beat on at school and Mom was trying to teach him to stand up for himself.  Doesn't look like the lesson went very well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Daddy of kids number 2 and 15 came around drunk/stoned without cash.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that's borderline racist.

The truth is that people are a product of both their genetics AND, more importantly, their education and upbringing.

But this video provides a good bit of social commentary as to why, in my view, no amount of highshool, college, grad school, or employement affirmative action can do any good.   The conditions in the slums need to be dealt with as they are the root of the difficulties.  

As far as that being racist, trust me, the exact same comments would be perfectly in place talking about any type of shit, regardless of the color.

Other than that, the thing I think you're missing the point that an amount of college and grad school will do some good for those kids, but what do you think the chances are that they'll finish high school, much less college? And it's not about money or race at that point, but "college" is something that kids that watch mom beat down a crackhead don't even consider as being in the realm of possibility.

It's a perpetuating culture, that being the culture of the uneducated poor.  And it's hell for a lot of people to break out of because they don't know that they can.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Oldie but goodie.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#37]
I bet you they were back together before the day was over...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Poor kids.  They live in Hell.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Dead on bullseye.

There are two things that breed crime better than anything else, poverty and ignorance.  Toss in some hopelessness and you've got a recipe for rampant crime.  

In Victorian England, large sections of the City of London were given up for lost.  Crime was just an accepted part of life in those areas.  They were slums of the worst order, making todays ghettos look tame by comparison.  People died in the streets and no-one particularly took notice.  Prostitutes practiced their trade wherever there was room to stand and a bit of shadow.  Open middens in the streets would overflow in the rains and fill the streets with excrement, etc.  It was hell on earth and people lived in it, raised children in it (or failed to raise children in it) and generation after generation were just consumed by it.  It becomes a black hole of despair.

The difference between then and now was that there was no social safety net in 1848, if you were in that depth of poverty, your chances of living past forty were slim and none.  Your first child was born by the time you were 14 or so and you were middle aged at 30, if you lived that long.  Infant mortality rate was probably approaching or exceeding 50%.  Death in childbirth was probably about 20%.  Venereal disease, especially syphilis, was rampant and killed everyone from grown men to infant children.  So the death rate kept the population of these enclaves in check, pure Darwinism.  Now we support the impoverished out of true Christian charity, but fail to provide the impetus to climb out, so the population is growing.  VERY BAD.   Not that we should cut off all welfare, but we've got to continue to find better ways to move people out of these environments and into the productive workforce.  Once you get them out of the hellholes and they begin to see the opportunities for the educated and motivated, very few fall back in.  

It is not enough to educate, you've also got to cut off exposure to corrupting elements. These kids are probably already ruined.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:19:53 AM EDT
[#40]
While I appreciate her being polite when the kid trys to show her something, even saying please, I really feel bad for them.  They think it's normal.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#41]
sooper doop from long ago......

....poor kids
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top