Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 5:13:05 PM EDT
I just saw on the news that California SF mayor wants to ban Rotts and Pitt Bulls because they are dangerous?

WTF, what about holding the owners accountable for the actions of their pet?  First Guns, now dogs?  What's next?  SUV's and sports cars?

I am so glad that I left that liberal state.

Max

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Denver just did the same thing. Not only did they ban them, they went around & confiscated & destroyed the ones they could find; mean dogs or family pets.

I'd shoot the first bureaucratic bastard who attempted to take my dog from me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't worry.  With other dogs and pets they have a special "health care" ordinances where you can get HEAVY fines if the dog doesnt have FRESH water ( 3x a day)

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just saw on the news that California SF mayor wants to ban Rotts and Pitt Bulls because they are dangerous?

WTF, what about holding the owners accountable for the actions of their pet?  First Guns, now dogs?  What's next?  SUV's and sports cars?

Max

I wonder if someone could get PETA to file a rascism or discrimination lawsuit?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
they would have to destroy me before they could take my dog.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
SF? You know that heterosexuality is next to be banned.

No PDA with a member of the opposite sex because it is "offensive".
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Max

So are we.  Most grown-ups just ignore San Francisco for the most part, if we didn't allow them to have their little freedoms to say and do stupid things the world would be a duller place.  Besides every so often they come up with something you might agree with.  Remember Carol Doda?  if it wasn't for her and San Francisco, most guys here wouldn't do anything on Friday and Saturday nights but read.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#9]
But it is so much more PC to complain about CA and old news.  Besides getting excited about a "wants to" is easier than complaining about  enacted bans in the cowboy states.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Max

Didn't you hear?  San Francisco and Los Angeles are no longer part of the Great State of California.  We banned them and thier liberal shitstain citizens.  We are now the most Conservative State in the Union.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top