Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 5:40:15 PM EDT

What a complete fucking idiot.  He just can't stop sucking on Obama's cock.

"Then stop listening to him!".  Well, he's all over Fox News.  I wish they fired him.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I like him
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, Fox did get rid of Allen Combs (sp) so they do need a token liberal.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
He is a little better than Combs but still a libtard
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Last night he was showing his true Obama-licking loyalty, during a re-run of a discussion on health care.... I think it was from Sat morning. Either way, he's a lover of the Obama COCK.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
In all fairness, he makes well spoken arguments for the other side, wrong as they are. :)

I'd sooner Greta van Hillary and El Guapo de Geraldo be given the boot.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I like Juan Williams.  He's sort of like the David Brooks of the Liberals, and I've never heard him say anything egregiously stupid, unfair, or offensive.

But he's about it, it's all downhill from there.  Williams is better than some of the ostensible news anchors who aren't supposed to provide commentary or analysis.  On the commentary side you have people like Olbermann and Matthews, who are basically oxygen thieves and idiots.  Matthews worked for Carter and wrote his infamous 'Malaise' speech that said America was in trouble, life is going to suck from now on, and we had all better just get used to it.  That's where he's coming from. Ugh, and then there's Ed Schultz on MSNBC who's simply a hack who changed political alignment because his career in conservative talk radio was going nowhere because he couldn't compete, so he just moved to where there was less competition-LIBERAL talk radio!  It really shows in the rigor of his arguments.

I sure miss Tim Russert.  He was no doubt a Democrat, but he wasn't stupid about it and was super professional and even handed.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I like Juan, I just think he's wrong most of the time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I disagree with him, but he can make a decent argument for his side. Bob Beckel needs to go though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Although he's very liberal, he at least seems to be consistent in his convictions from what I've seen. He doesn't just make excuses or agree with everything Obama does.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I disagree with him, but he can make a decent argument for his side. Bob Beckel needs to go though.

Bob Beckel is a complete wind bag.

His conversation style is to Barney Frank somebody by just talking over them.

A "Barney Frankism" or to "Barney Frank" someone should be an entry in the Urban dictionary.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#11]
He worships Obama.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I like Juan Williams.  I think he's pretty reasonable most of the time, but wrong of course.  He calls Obama out on his big screw ups.

The biggest waste of Fox News air time is that Marc Lamont Hill that O'Reilly has on sometimes.  I've yet to see the guy have an original thought that didn't toe the Obama party line.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#13]
i hate everybody including juan
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#14]
He cried tears of joy the night of the election.  I haven't listened to him since.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yep.

However, he has admitted that the MSM is in the tank for Obama.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I think Juan is an honest, decent fellow. He happens to be a liberal and wrong about so many things, but I believe he states his points of view fairly and openly and I respect that. I am glad that Fox has someone of his caliber on the air.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Most of the time, sometimes it's impossible to make a good arguement  try as he may and +1 on Beckel
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#18]
YES
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In all fairness, he makes well spoken arguments for the other side, wrong as they are. :)

All three of these piss heads should be given the boot.  Greta is stupid.  Juan doesnt know from what direction the sun will rise in the morning.  Geraldo is stupid AND also an idiot.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think Juan is an honest, decent fellow. He happens to be a liberal and wrong about so many things, but I believe he states his points of view fairly and openly and I respect that. I am glad that Fox has someone of his caliber on the air.

Im at a loss to figure out why you can respect someone who is wrong most of the time.  I reserve my respect for someone who is RIGHT most of the time.  Im old fashioned, I know.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Just think of Juan as Brit Hume's bitch, and he will not seem so offensive.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#22]
I agree he does suck Obamas cock . He tries to do discretely but hes defenitly allover it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I liked him before Obama. Now his constant buttsecks with Obama pisses me off.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

However, he has admitted that the MSM is in the tank for Obama.

He is often wrong but he is a fair man.

He is also a pariah among liberala for refusing to trash Clarence Thomas and because he works at Fox, His son is a Republican who worked for... wait for it.... Strom Thurmond one summer.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I can deal with Juan, its Shepard Smith, and fucking Geraldo that need to hit the road!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#26]
I agree, he's a decent guy who does his best to put forth a coherent defense of liberal policies, and especially Obama's. Unfortunately, in doing so he exposes all the flaws in those policies, and then gets his ass handed to him by Britt Hume.

In his defense, he regularly takes black America to task for being their own worst enemiy, in terms of inner city crime, out of wedlock births, and the deterioration of the black family. He's the kind of guy you'd like to have for a neighbor, just not an elected official.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#27]
He's definitely on Obama's nuts full time. He can be counted on to spew the party line and talking points by rote. He disagrees with Obama just enough to keep himself on Fox.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Now thats funny.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top