Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2023 11:41:49 AM EDT
I’m seriously thinking about one. Panther G or Early Tiger I. But damn, that’s a huge chunk of change for the average middle class guy to blow on something like this.

ARMORTEK 1:6 SCALE ALL METAL TIGER 1 TANKS

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#1]
That is awesome.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I've always wanted to get the SdKfz 7 or the SdKfz 222 but as you said that's a huge wad of cash to blow on a toy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2023 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Big money for those.  But very cool.
I would have to settle for 1/16 scale
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
A DD form1 build on one of those would be very tempting.

Younger me would have loved to see a few of those converted and roaming the paintball field as well.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Big money for those.  But very cool.
I would have to settle for 1/16 scale
View Quote

I have a Taigen RC 1/16 Tiger that’s got pretty much everything on it. Sound, smoke, gun recoil. It even shoots airsoft and is all metal except the top and sides of the body. Got it stripped down for detailing and weathering. There is a pretty decent aftermarket for 1/16 scale accessories nowadays, for both static and RC models. I have been working on static 1/16 Sturmgeschutz III for a while now. It’s far from finished. The Taigen Tiger is on the bottom next to one in 1/35.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I’ve looked online and not found any local RC tank battle clubs in SW Pa (Pittsburgh).   If there was one I would be jumping on getting a 1/16 scale tank.   Of course a Tiger MkVI is number one and I will probably get one regardless.  
I just have too many hobbies and not enough time right now for any of them.
Top Top