Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:53:32 PM EDT
Maybe even a vid of seal team 6 taking the compound?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Um, no.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
No.

OBL's not dead and they never raided any compound.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#4]
No and it pisses me the fuck off. I think he made that decision not based on offending the muslims or whatever , but for the sole purpose of getting a bunch of people to think it is a conspiracy so they have someone to point at and call us all crazy to deflect real questions.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
As long as episode 200 can't be aired on South Park Studios there will be no OBL pics.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#6]
God forbid the American people get some closure over 9/11.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No and it pisses me the fuck off. I think he made that decision not based on offending the muslims or whatever , but for the sole purpose of getting a bunch of people to think it is a conspiracy so they have someone to point at and call us all crazy to deflect real questions.

This
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#8]
the next administration will be our best shot at getting them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If it looks like Obama is going to get beat they will release/leak them a week before the election. Take that to the bank.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:03:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No.

Did you vacuum seal the tinfoil to your head ?

No, we will never see anything.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#11]
the .gov didnt censor the footage of the 9/11 attacks, im against censorship 100%
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

the next administration will be our best shot at getting them.

Obama/Clinton?

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nope.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it looks like Obama is going to get beat they will release/leak them a week before the election. Take that to the bank.

I hadn't thought of that, but it seems like a good bet.  

Or, he might not really be dead.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

We the People paid 1/2 trillion dollars plus god knows how much in economic consequence plus many American lives in Afghanistan alone, FOR THOSE PICTURES.  Plus economic consequences domestic and foreign, etc.  FOR THOSE PICTURES.  And the .gov won't give us the pictures?

Of course, our government LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I will believe these pictures exist, and I will believe OBL is dead, when I see the pictures.

They threw the stiff in the fucking ocean?  That is akin to an art collector finally acquiring the Mona Lisa and throwing it in the Goddamned Ocean.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
the .gov didnt censor the footage of the 9/11 attacks.

To many people witnessed to mess with it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I would not be surprised if they are "Leaked" right before the 2012 election.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

Oooohh!  Good idea!  
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I would not be surprised if they are "Leaked" right before the 2012 election.

Think he/they would go that far ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nope.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

Ooooh! Good idea!

remember head to neck.

Beat you before the edit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Late October
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#23]
So from one side of his mouth, he'll say that OBL doesn't represent all muslims, and from the other side he'll say that pics of dead as fuck OBL will offend muslims. So which is it???

If OBL's brain soup offends them, then he represents some kind of sentiment in their twisted black hearts.

And if OBL's brain soup doesn't offend them, then they wouldn't give a shit about that dead POS, so WTF Obama??

And furthermore...... how in the blue fuck did we ever survive the Zapruder film??? I think we can handle a pic or two of the most vile human being of our generation.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#24]
In sixty years they will release most of the information they have and the History Channel will have a whole week dedicated to all the new documentaries they made. This will be followed by a historically inaccurate Hollywood film. When all is said and done, old men will bitch about the OBL repeat being played on the Military Channel again... and again..... and again....
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Hollywood producers are still putting the final touch on them.  Be patient, they'll be out around October.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In sixty years they will release most of the information they have and the History Channel will have a whole week dedicated to all the new documentaries they made. This will be followed by a historically inaccurate Hollywood film. When all is said and done, old men will bitch about the OBL repeat being played on the Military Channel again... and again...and back to the left... and again....and back to the left...

History repeating.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Then why didn't Osama release a video of himself after the alleged raid?  Lose the tin foil dude.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Not in the next 20 years - no.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

Ooooh! Good idea!

remember head to neck.

Beat you before the edit.

Damn! You must be one of them.  
Can you tell what I'm thinking right now?

Ha! Didn't think so.

It works!
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Military.com has had a video up for a while now.

Obama's sea burial caught on tape

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Late October

I came here to post that.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Never is a long damn time.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

We the People paid 1/2 trillion dollars plus god knows how much in economic consequence plus many American lives in Afghanistan alone, FOR THOSE PICTURES.  Plus economic consequences domestic and foreign, etc.  FOR THOSE PICTURES.  And the .gov won't give us the pictures?

I will believe these pictures exist, and I will believe OBL is dead, when I see the pictures.

They threw the stiff in the fucking ocean?  That is akin to an art collector finally acquiring the Mona Lisa and throwing it in the Goddamned Ocean.

My problem with the theory of it not happening is that it would require a navy seal team to lie about something this important to the American people for only one purpose . Giving Obama political points.  

I refuse to believe there is a whole team of SEALs that would go along with that.  I would tell my superiors to shove that right up their ass and go public.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:00:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

My problem with the theory of it not happening is that it would require a navy seal team to lie about something this important to the American people for only one purpose . Giving Obama political points.  

I refuse to believe there is a whole team of SEALs that would go along with that.  I would tell my superiors to shove that right up their ass and go public.  

Careers aren't so easy to throw away, it could happen.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but no, you wouldn't.

Anyone who's served, especially in combat arms, can tell you, you do what you're told, period.

I doubt they would lie outright, but that doesn't mean they can't refuse to comment.

Has anyone seen/heard an interview from one of the guys that was there?

No body has to lie about anything, they just have to not say otherwise.

In think however, if the fuck stick was still alive, we would have heard from him.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then why didn't Osama release a video of himself after the alleged raid?  Lose the tin foil dude.  

Maybe you should read that again. As well as what I just posted.  I believe his death happened. I also believe the administration chooses not to give out proof for the above political reason. Same reason he took so long to do anything about a birth certificate. It is a great distraction and deflection from the real bullshit he is doing.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Careers aren't so easy to throw away, it could happen.

The book I would write about it after being discharged would make me far more than the career ever would and you can bet your ass politicians would be lining up to protect me as a whistle blower on something that fucked up.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Not to mention the pilots who flew them, the mechanics who worked on the helos, the admin guys who filed the paperwork for the lost bird after the mission, the unnamed SOF (Rangers?) pulling security and standing by for QRF, the pilots of the security/QRF element, the drone pilots watching, the drone mechanics who serviced the drones after the mission, the SEALs themselves as well as all their leadership, the AF guys doing electronic jamming, the AF guys on rescue duty in case of a downed bird, the AF pilots doing CAP in case of Pakistani aircraft getting involved, the forensics guys who checked his body afterward, the Marine pilots and crew who flew OBL's body to the Carl Vinson, as well as everyone physically involved with wrapping and burying his corpse.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Military.com has had a video up for a while now.
Obama's sea burial caught on tape
lol

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Anyone who's served, especially in combat arms, can tell you, you do what you're told, period.

I doubt they would lie outright, but that doesn't mean they can't refuse to comment.

In think however, if the fuck stick was still alive, we would have heard from him.

Most of my military friends would disagree with you about keeping their mouth shut on something that fucked up.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#41]
There is no doubt in my mind that various Teams members were wearing helmet cams, if not all of them on a mission like this.

There is no doubt that there is a video, start to finish, and probably from various angles and views of different Teams members...

There is no doubt that OBL is dead, and is so courtesy of the US Navy SEALS.

BUT, those videos will never be released IMHO, because they would show how autonomously those SEALS worked WITHOUT the "hands-on" supervision of a bunch of gutless politicians who could not find their own asses with both hands, maps, and flashlights.

The politicians (obozo in particular...) want to take credit for a raid that was planned and executed by Teams members. Obozo could not plan a birthday party without help. There are several sources that say most everyone already knew where OBL was for several months before the raid and obozo was finally backed into a corner where he HAD to do something before he was outed for his indecisiveness especially in an election year.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Most of my military friends would disagree with you about keeping their mouth shut on something that fucked up.

Any of those friends ever served in a position where they had above top secret security clearance and had to sign documents saying if they talked about what they did their lives would be turned upside down and fucked over for the rest of their existence?

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Nope.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#44]
I think they'll be leaked eventually.  The next administration is a good shot at getting them out. Eventually they'll come out and all the other details about the raid.  It might be 20 or 30 years, but it will be declassified eventually......
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Any of those friends ever served in a position where they had above top secret security clearance and had to sign documents saying if they talked about what they did their lives would be turned upside down and fucked over for the rest of their existence?

Exactly. Even as a regular infantry grunt, there are some things you cant talk about, especially if you're a COIST dude or the like.

SF, SEALs, etc see and do things, that I'm quite certain they can't talk about until they get a memorandum saying otherwise.

If they do, more than just their .mil career is fried.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#46]
One can only hope for a good old fashion canoe head portrait; but honestly I think you would have a better chance of seeing BHO's passport or college records.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

The politicians (obozo in particular...) want to take credit for a raid that was planned and executed by Teams members. Obozo could not plan a birthday party without help. There are several sources that say most everyone already knew where OBL was for several months before the raid and obozo was finally backed into a corner where he HAD to do something before he was outed for his indecisiveness especially in an election year.

Lets just hope people remember that when it comes to the ballots this election year.

I've been wanting to see at least a picture of OBL with his wig pushed back for the longest time now.

We are gonna anger Muslims either way so its damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#48]
I just hope those photos haven't been destroyed. I haven't really heard of the families of the victims of 9/11 seeing the pictures.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Exactly. Even as a regular infantry grunt, there are some things you cant talk about, especially if you're a COIST dude or the like.

SF, SEALs, etc see and do things, that I'm quite certain they can't talk about until they get a memorandum saying otherwise.

If they do, more than just their .mil career is fried.
I can see some secrets getting kept for national security. The president making up the death of americas greatest enemy just for some political points seems a bit far fetched though.   I really don't think that many people would be willing to keep such a fucked up secret.   The president making up such a lie  is just too big.     If there was even the smallest bit of reason that that kind of secret was good for America then maybe but to help a fucking communist usurping piece of shit win election only?  I don't buy it.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Not in my life time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top