Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 12:37:24 PM EST
Do you think Obama and his inner circle sit around and laugh about all the shit they are getting away with. Like him and Holder drinking a beer joking about how Republicans heads must exploding over Fast and Furious and Benghazi and now the IRS and how nobody holds them to task over it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:38:08 PM EST
I'm pretty sure when he is not actively fucking up the country he spends time doing what he does best... going on vacation.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:38:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By Ecko:
Do you think Obama and his inner circle sit around and laugh about all the shit they are getting away with. Like him and Holder drinking a beer joking about how Republicans heads must exploding over Fast and Furious and Benghazi and now the IRS and how nobody holds them to task over it.
View Quote

Yes I do.
They are so petty that it would amuse them to think about how they are distroying America.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:44:02 PM EST
I think of Hitler the psychopath and his equally mentally deranged band of cronies out to destroy the world.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:44:44 PM EST
Of course they do. Wouldn't you if you were the conservative version of BHO? I love making Lib heads explode.
Top Top