Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 5:33:34 AM EDT
Remember after 9/11 everyone kept saying how the mysterious sidekick in the baseball cap was probably arab?
Does anyone think this is the case?  Does anyone have anything other than that pic and a paranoid feeling to back it up?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:48:43 AM EDT
[#1]
There are indications, that "john Doe", was an Iraqi agent. NEVER will the govt. admit anyone else was involved. Never..............
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:50:58 AM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://xld.com/public/jdt/MCVEIGH.JPG[/img][img]http://www.sierratimes.com/02/images/we-compare.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:53:35 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.okcbombing.org/News%20Articles/OKC,%20911%20link/bombing_linked_binladen.htm [/url]

here's an interesting little tidbit. There is even more stuff on the site.
I also read a few years ago, 1999is an artical writen in 1993 or 4 by this guy who used to work for some anti-terrorism think tank in DC. He laid out four possible terrorist attack senerios on american soil, one was that  the terror groups would use a couple disgruntaled americans as pawns to blow up a federal building or state government building, so that if caught it would look like a homebrewed terrorist thing. is that what the OKC bombing was, I don't know. One of the others that he talked about did happen 100% on 9-11-01. The third one was some type of attack with a bio- or chemical agent at a major sporting event such ans the NBA finals, or the world series, or superbowl. and the fourth one I don't remember. So if the OKC bombing was in fact or ever is connected to Bin Laden than this guy who worte the articals is on a roll.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I definitely think Arab terrorists were involved with helping McVeigh plan the OKC attack.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:09:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I definitely think Arab terrorists were involved with helping McVeigh plan the OKC attack.
View Quote

[shock] Welcome to the club!!! May I suggest the "Extra-Heavy Duty New-Improved" tinfoil??(ya, it's me..)[:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:11:01 AM EDT
[#6]
In the scheme of things McVeigh was executed fairly quickly. Oswald was shot and killed fairly quickly and all the evidence at Waco was bulldozed over fairly quickly.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:29:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Why was there no celebrating or taking credit after OKC?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember when I first read about OKC in the papers, my first thought was that it must have been Arabs.  No one else could be so vicious, to blow up all those civilians like that.  I think the police at first were looking for Arab perps too.

Anyway, all McVeigh needed to pull this operation off were a few helpers like Nichols, a place to mix the bomb, and a couple thousand dollars.  I dont think he'd need or seek help from foreign agents. His job was selling books like "The Turner Diaries" and "Homemade C-4" at gun shows.  Those two books were his guides to the OKC bombing, it's all right there.

His beef was against America's domestic policies.  I dont think he rubbed shoulders with people who hated America because of its foreign policies.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes there was middle eastern involvement.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Not Iraqi, hes a Hispanic Spook. More than likely they wont use him again. He is either dead or somewhere warm sipping MaiTai's
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#11]
There were several Iraqi marines (per their tatoos) involved.  It was covered up by "a former administration that shall remain nameless" who didn't have the balls to do something about it (or flt 800, etc). It was one of the real justifications for the recent action in Iraq.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I remember when I first read about OKC in the papers, my first thought was that it must have been Arabs.  No one else could be so vicious, to blow up all those civilians like that.  I think the police at first were looking for Arab perps too.

Anyway, all McVeigh needed to pull this operation off were a few helpers like Nichols, a place to mix the bomb, and a couple thousand dollars.  I dont think he'd need or seek help from foreign agents. His job was selling books like "The Turner Diaries" and "Homemade C-4" at gun shows.  Those two books were his guides to the OKC bombing, it's all right there.

His beef was against America's domestic policies.  I dont think he rubbed shoulders with people who hated America because of its foreign policies.
View Quote

Sorry for the ignorance on the topic, but isn't an enemy of your enemy usually considered a friend?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#14]
1)[i]IF[/i] there was an someone else involved, why no confession/plea bargian? People plea to bullshit to avoid a year in jail, death penalty would really make someone talk.

2)Conspriacy to cover up you say? How many people would be involved in such a plot (minimum a dozen easy) and do you really believe not one of them have talked/leaked anything to anyone?

Sounds like denial to me. Refusing to believe one of [i]ours[/i] would be that pissed off at our government, and stupid enough to 'get them' in the manner he did.

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#15]
First thing anyone wanting to know anything about the OKC bombing incident should do is go to: [url]www.jaynadavis.com/[/url]

It is the end all be all of investigative reports about that event......

Trust me, (well her actually) it WAS AN ARAB TERRORIST....

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
1)[i]IF[/i] there was an someone else involved, why no confession/plea bargian? People plea to bullshit to avoid a year in jail, death penalty would really make someone talk.
View Quote

He had a family.  He might have preferred they go on living.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Trust no one!

It was actually the Arab-Alien-Zionist Mafia conspiracy, in collaboration with the trilateral commission and MJ12, with help from Elvis and "*nsync" that pulled it off.

Ockham's razor. You're nuts.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#18]
The female judge in the Nichols trial has said bring me all the info you have. There is some FBI lab info that didnt make it into the first tial and other stuff on Nichols travels that she will accept. This may be something to keep an eye on.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
First thing anyone wanting to know anything about the OKC bombing incident should do is go to: [url]www.jaynadavis.com/[/url]

View Quote

I worked at the same TV station Jayna Davis did when she was there.  I left the TV News business after I got my MBA and started working at the Federal Reserve Bank 2 blocks south of the Murrah Building weeks before it blew up..I was there that morning..nothing against Jayna but having sat in a TV newsroom for years  I wouldn't trust most of the people in that business as far as a I could throw them..The business requires that you be fast not accurate.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I believe there is more to OKC and Flt 800 than has been released. Especially with OKC. I believe the previous.. oh who am I kidding, that freakin worthless SOB klinton made sure was kept quiet so his "legacy" could continue as he wanted it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#21]
There never was an investigation into Carol Howes information on Elohim City and Andreas Strassmeir either.

The reason none of the real information will be released is that there was involvement of "friends" that spanned several administrations, not just klinton.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
There never was an investigation into Carol Howes information on Elohim City and Andreas Strassmeir either.

The reason none of the real information will be released is that there was involvement of "friends" that spanned several administrations, not just klinton.
View Quote

Imbro, now you sound like a Chuck Harder(?) listener.  The Mena Connection???  

I believe there were more people involved, two guys  mixed how many hundreds of pounds of ANFO??

TS

Edited for screwed up grammar.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I believe there were more people involved, two guys put mixed how many hundreds of pounds of ANFO?TS
View Quote

Only one guy does it at the stone quarry I used to work at...
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey Ya'll. I haven't really read too much about the supposed Iraqi connection to OKC, but on its face, it just doesn't add up. If the Iraqis were involved, why didn't President Bush bring it up as an excuse to attack Iraq? Instead, he had to resort to the WMD thing, which hasn't really panned-out, yet.

The way I see it, one must always look at who benefits from something like the OKC bombing, to find the actual culprit/mastermind.

Did McVeigh benefit?
Did Iraq benefit?
Did Arabs benefit?
Did Militias benefit?

What changed after OKC? Who benefited?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe there were more people involved, two guys put mixed how many hundreds of pounds of ANFO?TS
View Quote

Only one guy does it at the stone quarry I used to work at...
View Quote

Ok, I didn't have any direct knowledge of how many people it would take to mix it.  One question, though.  The one guy who worked with it at the stone quarry, did he mix several hundred pounds or a few tons by himself?  Just curious...

TS
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hey Ya'll. I haven't really read too much about the supposed Iraqi connection to OKC, but on its face, it just doesn't add up. If the Iraqis were involved, why didn't President Bush bring it up as an excuse to attack Iraq? Instead, he had to resort to the WMD thing, which hasn't really panned-out, yet.

The way I see it, one must always look at who benefits from something like the OKC bombing, to find the actual culprit/mastermind.

Did McVeigh benefit?
Did Iraq benefit?
Did Arabs benefit?
Did Militias benefit?

View Quote

None of the above benefited.

Big Government benefited.
The FBI benifited.
The (B)ATF(E) benifited.

TS
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah right, blame everything on Arabs......that site is fucking pathetic......next you guy's will somehow say the unibomber is actually Iranian........[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:46:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Did McVeigh benefit?
Did Iraq benefit?
Did Arabs benefit?
Did Militias benefit?

View Quote

Congress...Their "Terrorism" bill couldn't pass until this happened..It passed the next day if I remember correctly...
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:52:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Do you think the same logic and question, "who benefited?" could be applied to the crime perpetrated on 9/11?

Arabs?
Muslims?
Afghans?
Sadaam?
bin Ladin?

What changed after 9/11, and who benefited?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Why doesn't anyone believe McVeigh?  He has said over and over that he did it as payback for Waco.    Maybe that is too simple.  Hell Timmy was at Waco.  He read the Turner Diaries, It all makes sense.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Do you think the same logic and question, "who benefited?" could be applied to the crime perpetrated on 9/11?

Arabs?
Muslims?
Afghans?
Sadaam?
bin Ladin?

What changed after 9/11, and who benefited?
View Quote

See my first response.  

While in Mexico at school last year one of my professors said that Delta Force did it.  Now that's a screwed up conspiracy theory.

TS
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 1:05:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
next you guy's will somehow say the unibomber is actually Iranian.......
View Quote

Can you [b]prove[/b] he's not?

[:P]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why doesn't anyone believe McVeigh?  He has said over and over that he did it as payback for Waco.    Maybe that is too simple.  Hell Timmy was at Waco.  He read the Turner Diaries, It all makes sense.  
View Quote

No one is doubting that McVeigh was a perpetrator in this....just wondering who was pulling the strings and orchestrating the whole thing......please read the investigative reporting done by Jayna Davis at the website I gave above.  Listen to her testimony before Congress........hear what the FBI investigator that looked at her work said about it.

Don't think I was blaming Islam/Muslims for everything, just telling you that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to indicate that there is an Iraqi connection.....that's all.

BTW, McVeigh had reasons for doing it, that doesn't mean that he acted alone.

Steve L.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top