Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTP!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
yepppppppppp
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#3]
is it some kind of cream tree huggers wear?

I voted "HUH?"
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
PMS Zone
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

BTW - the poll is messed up.

They never worked!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
But I'll just be a minute!
BTW - the poll is messed up.

YOU WIN THE PRIZE

apparently everyone thinks it is okay around here to park in a red zone....even if that means they block traffic!

Fuckin' tards
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#8]
What's this curb thing of which you speak?  Sounds like it belongs with the rare item some refer to as a 'street light'.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Red wings?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#10]
In a past job I did get to park there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought it meant "No White Meat."

R.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#14]
DF...the worst part is today this was at my sons college.

Where the heck are the campus cops?

I see this ALL the time.
If they ever have a fire this will be a MAJOR problem.

Yes I know they will just move the cars but that takes time.

This should be a $200+ ticket...EASY.

PARKING IN A RED ZONE CAN COST PEOPLE THEIR LIVES!!!!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Isn't that what happened in American History X? Man...my teeth hurt just thinking about it...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again.

male announcer: There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I see this ALL the time.

Sgat1r5

Sarge, let me explain something to you about college cops.

They ain't the smartest bulbs in the box, if you know what I mean.

http://archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=315891

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=362871
They are rent-a-cops on a power trip
I don't mean to bash LEO's or college LEO's
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#20]
hey Sarge, when is the next paper coming
out?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again.

male announcer: There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
hey Sarge, when is the next paper coming
out?

Probably tomorrow or Thursday.

I need one more story.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Who's got that photo of a BMW in a fire zone with smashed windows and a fire hose going through the
care and connected to the hydrant that the car is blocking?

CJ

tag whilst I look
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I see this ALL the time.

Sgat1r5

Just proof we do not have a gas shortage, just TOO MANY DAMN DRIVERS!!!  Time for a MANDATORY literacy test for a driver's license.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Ummm, ya mean this one:
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#27]
It's hillarious that one person clicked "Fire Zone you dumb ass!"  That person was ME!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Who's got that photo of a BMW in a fire zone with smashed windows and a fire hose going through the
care and connected to the hydrant that the car is blocking?

CJ

Ding-ding!  exactly what I was thingking, this should be the mandatory response..

www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/nopark.jpg

Doh! too slow
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:29:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I managed to actually beat someone to a pic or a tactical statement.

Sarge, if someone is in a fire zone, you either DRAW DOWN or see if they have a Jeep, then you do the MrClean4Hire method of Jeep top Removal.
ETA-they should probably add $50 for new tires since you are going to have to pay for new tires after dumbass Beemer driver backs over the glass.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I managed to actually beat someone to a pic or a tactical statement.

Sarge, if someone is in a fire zone, you either DRAW DOWN or see if they have a Jeep, then you do the MrClean4Hire method of Jeep top Removal.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Any second now some Arfcommer is going to post that Fire Zones actually exist solely to extort revenue from the downtrodden masses, and that they will exercise their right to not wear a seatbelt while parking in one,  F%%k the police.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:12:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Actually we prefer to open the doors, and run the hose across the floorboards... less friction loss than up 'n' over the windowsills.

Had a guy on my way home when i first started at the City that parked in front aof a hydrant every morning. I stopped by one day, and asked him nicely to move his truck. He came out all PO'd, telling me (and everybody in the place) that "nobody was gonna tell him where he could park in this POS town" and he'd park there because it was closest to the door (fire exit).  I aked him again if he'd move his truck - something along STFU was his response.

When I got home, I called our dispatch with his truck description  & plate #.

A little while later, we were "toned out" (summoned by pager), and I drove back up to the station.

Here's big bearded "I'll park where I want to" arguing with even bigger cop, as his truck is being hooked up to the wrecker.

F*tard parked in the same spot several times after that. Each time I saw it, I called him in... each time, with the same result.

Eventually, the fact that he was wasting his beer money on a "BS" (easily avoidable) violation must've clicked. He started parking down a space, and all was well.

This was especially ironic since the business in question was just down the street from where a major explosion and fire had taken place about twelve years earlier.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Ummm, ya mean this one:
www.funfry.com/data//501/1Funny-BMW-In-Fire-Zone-Priceless-Picture-FunFry_com.JPG

That is one of the best pictures ever.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#35]
DO NOT PARK
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Ummm, ya mean this one:
www.funfry.com/data//501/1Funny-BMW-In-Fire-Zone-Priceless-Picture-FunFry_com.JPG

Didn't Kurt Russell do this in "Backdraft"? Only it was a newer black Beemer IIRC.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#37]
It means "I've got 5 minutes until the meter nazi makes it around the block".
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#38]
means you're in a whorehouse district?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ummm, ya mean this one:

Didn't Kurt Russell do this in "Backdraft"? Only it was a newer black Beemer IIRC.

I thought that was a Mercedes?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ummm, ya mean this one:

I thought that was a Mercedes?

Come to think of it, I think you're right. It's been quite a while since I've seen that movie. Guess I'll have to go buy it and check it out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Actually we prefer to open the doors, and run the hose across the floorboards... less friction loss than up 'n' over the windowsills.

Had a guy on my way home when i first started at the City that parked in front aof a hydrant every morning. I stopped by one day, and asked him nicely to move his truck. He came out all PO'd, telling me (and everybody in the place) that "nobody was gonna tell him where he could park in this POS town" and he'd park there because it was closest to the door (fire exit).  I aked him again if he'd move his truck - something along STFU was his response.

When I got home, I called our dispatch with his truck description  & plate #.

A little while later, we were "toned out" (summoned by pager), and I drove back up to the station.

Here's big bearded "I'll park where I want to" arguing with even bigger cop, as his truck is being hooked up to the wrecker.

F*tard parked in the same spot several times after that. Each time I saw it, I called him in... each time, with the same result.

Eventually, the fact that he was wasting his beer money on a "BS" (easily avoidable) violation must've clicked. He started parking down a space, and all was well.

This was especially ironic since the business in question was just down the street from where a major explosion and fire had taken place about twelve years earlier.

That's good for him! He had that coming. Nice to see you guys making stupid F#$KTARDS follow the law.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top