Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 3:47:06 PM EDT
If you do how much time do you spend working in it and what sorts of experiments do you work on? Does your wife get on your case if you spend too much time in your lab and not enough time with her?

I mostly do ballistic type experiments in my secret lab. Terminal ballistics are very interesting to me. I am currently working on a project involving tests with bullets that have various shapes and sizes of cavities in the front portion. What I hope to achieve is a bullet that will open up more quickly than conventional ball ammo thus being more lethal. I have even come up with a catchy name for my design - HOLLOW POINT AMMO.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Ill take the 5th. IF I had one I would put atleast 8 hours a week in there. I would make (leagal) firearms.

R35
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
a secret lab? ummmmm.....NO. But I have a feeling I am going to want one after this thread gets going. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, it's right next to me. Triple beam balance, bottles of chemicals, a coffee grinder dedicated for grinding up coarsely grained fuels and oxidizers.  Dremel tool. I use this stuff to make rocket motors.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you mean the one in my basement, or the one in my attic?

I'm currently working on a congresscritter control chip. Once implanted, they will receive a shock every time they violate their oaths of office. I'm also making a cellphone gun to implant it at a range of 10 yards.

I think I might also have to investigate Headless's expanding ball ammunition. If the new hollow point ammunition opens up faster, then the ball has to open up some. I'd better check this out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm trying to reverse time using pieces of scrap wood and stuff I find discarded along  roads.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes.  It's located on the south Jersey shoreline.

So far I've developed a giant robotic rabbit, a moth/human hybrid, a giant rapping spider, and a belt that infuses the wearer with the power of eighties supergroup "Foreigner."

I have yet to receive even a nickel for my efforts.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#9]
It would'nt be secret anymore if they told you [;D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm currently working on a congresscritter control chip. Once implanted, they will receive a shock every time they violate their oaths of office. I'm also making a cellphone gun to implant it at a range of 10 yards.
View Quote

It had better either run off of a tiny nuclear reactor (also embedded with the chip), or off of the body's energy, cause they'll run out of power, real fast...

This also opens up the problem of desensitization. After all, if it's on 24/7 (and it will be on and zapping, 24/7, in most members of the puzzle palace)....they'll just get used to it.

It might be more feasable to have a bank account drainer. Every time they violate the oath, the appropriate amount to pay for the transgression is automatically refunded to the taxpaying public...

Fines to start at $30k, and go from there...
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#11]
It's about time this topic came up--Can anyone here post their favorite methamphetamine recipes?  NaziDope is cool, but I want the shit the Air Force uses!!!![;D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I got the lab setup, havent made Meth there. thats what the bathroom is for thats why they call it bathtub meth
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I work in a secret lab, does that count? My division is way ahead of the Weather machine and fly chipmonk warfare projects.

*insert evil laugh*
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Well we are working on the CAT-RAIL gun we are hoping to be able to project a full size cat approx 15lbs atleast 8000FPS by the end of 2003
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm trying to reverse time using pieces of scrap wood and stuff I find discarded along  roads.
View Quote

LOL, you guys crack me up
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmm Meth it does a body good.

Got Meth???  You make it we take it!!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes. Its my bathroom. I make Methane propelled ass-splashback toilet bombs.

By the way, first guided missle EVER made was a fart because no matter where you launched it from, it always hit you dead in the nose.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey! I think I know you! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#19]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=157793&w=searchPop[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top