Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 11:57:16 AM EDT
Just got sent this to my work email about the opening of an art exhibit at the new art department building.

Wish I had photoshop.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
My building management company sends me tons of crap. The company just sends stuff about the company. Most of it can be ignored.

But I average about 3 emails per day. 2 are from the building, 1 from my company. I get an email that matters and is work related about 2-3 times a week.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I get all kinds of shit about what multi million dollar accounts they won this week.  Nobody gives a shit.  They don't pay us any more.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone who works for a company with a diversity organization gets tons of ridiculous stuff.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Worked one time as a oil tank truck driver here in N. Tx. Dangerous job and all. At their corporate office in Abilene Tx. when you first walk into the dismal little joint there one entire wall are huge pics on the wall of wrecked tank trucks more than twenty as I remember.
Now along with those twisted mangled wreck photos is/was a list of names who had either injured (most severely), and a list of all of the company drivers who had been either declared dead at the scene or had died at the hospital latter.

Was kind of wondering though, after working there a couple weeks, why more of these trucks and their drivers had not met similar fates as the ones on the list in the little shabby corporate.

The reason that I say this is because this guy, I'll call him dip-lip was sending us all sorts of stupid and unrelated texts through our company blackberries and wanted answers to some of these totally un-necessary texts turned out to be, and e-mails all of the time and usually at the wrong time.
Sometimes back to back too!

After a couple months of working there and a couple of close calls concerning other vehicles and once almost running off of the road coupled with texting and an extremely strong wind shear, I quite texting all together as I shouldn't have been doing these things in the first place.

After I told him that I wasn't taking or receiving texts while I was in operator mode, it is then when our working relationship turned toxic.

Was a very good and smart employee also.
Always looking out for the company, always keeping my head out of the clouds and staying safe and this guy knew it.
What a deuch that this guy turned out to be!
Real turderronious!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I enjoy sending crap snail mail to my friend's work but changing their name slightly to make it sound homoerotic. You should try it. Get a co-worker a subscription of Gay Parenting Monthly and change the guys first name to a girls name.

So no, I dont get any crap mail sent to me. But friends do.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone who works for a company with a diversity organization gets tons of ridiculous stuff.
View Quote

This.

Also, we get daily emails from the CEO that are motivational nonsense.  And then we get emails every other day from the chaplains with their nonsense.

I set up email rules to automatically delete emails from the CEO, the chaplains, and for a few select buzzwords.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top