User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/25/2005 6:48:27 PM EDT
Be honest.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell no, I would probably die.  But not before a fight.
ETA: I would probably die if it was the JBT's.  I think I could take on a burglar or two.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#2]
No.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell no +1.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#4]
No, I just cleaned the carpets.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
pff, and let me the burglar see my pee-pee while I walk 'round the house naked.

No way, jose.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No, I just cleaned the carpets.

Sure, I could save 50 bucks in kibble....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Not just no, but no fucking way.

If I have to shoot someone who invades my house, I'm fine with that. But I'd rather not have to deal with the issue at all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#8]
WTF kinda question is this? ummmm H E L L   N O
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure that it wouldn't be fun or exciting like on a TV show where they (the perps) stand there so you can shoot them cleanly, and you might just lose your life

in a word  NO!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#11]
YES - but only by the Hooters Girls, and while my wife is out of town .
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#12]
No.  It would be hard to get my 5 year old son to fall asleep at night.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WTF kinda question is this? ummmm H E L L   N O

I ask because I've heard people, usually some dipshit at the range, say things like "Man I HOPE some motherfucker breaks in when I'm home."  Then they go on to tell about their preparations and their assault plan.  

I've actually met two people that have shot and killed home invaders.  One person said he would rather not do it that way again.  The other has no regrets.  Guess which on e of then got sued...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:58:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I hate getting blisters digging holes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Not only "NO", but "FUCK NO!"
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#16]
The original question although it may have implied a trigger pull, it did not state anything of the sort.

I'd much rather beat an invader to death.

Regardless... my answer is the same.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#17]
not today my house is a mess
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Sucks don't it
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Thats kinda a dumbass question isnt it?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#20]
NEVER
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:04:31 PM EDT
[#21]
I have to admit its really fun, especially on long boring drives to think about going postal on some stupid invading force but lets face it - who really gets the last laughs?

Patty
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I guess we're even now
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Not just no, but no fucking way.

If I have to shoot someone who invades my house, I'm fine with that. But I'd rather not have to deal with the issue at all.

Really, this is the only answer.

+1

HH
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

And quicklime is getting pricey.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#25]
No, unless it's by a 10-point buck this fall.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess we're even now

I wont pretend like I havent asked my fair share of dumbass question.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#28]
No, unless it involves some of the BOTD girls on this site.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Is that like requesting to be castrated? Later discussing post operative care with the doctor;  after the operation you discover all you only wanted was a  vacetomy?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
YES - but only by the Hooters Girls, and while my wife is out of town .

OH God damn you! Now i gotta go to bed jerk off and fantsize about that shit! Thanks a lot you prev! ITs 300am, I wake up to some banging noise, pull out my gun but i'm such a pansy a ninja girl kicks it out of my hand with a high heeled karate kick and i wimper like a bitch. Then they cold-cock me! I wake up spread eagle naked surrounded by Hooters girls! Oh the humanity! When theiir leader, a Michele Phifer look alike says, "we need man seed now! all of us, and were not going to ask for it were taking it!!"   her---->    me------->  
When I'm finally rescued 2 weeks (make that 4 weeks) later by the ATF*, I sue the state for 10 million in "pain and suffering" for being raped by a hooters gang and spend the next six months in "rape counciling", oh and signing autographs.

*Actually the ATF was there at 400 AM to raid my house for duckhunting shotguns, but what started out as a raid turned into  a rescue. Thank you ATF!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Wish armed individuals to bust into MY house? You've gotta be kidding. Fidiot.

AB
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Wish armed individuals to bust into MY house? You've gotta be kidding. Fidiot.

AB

I don't recall that being part of the scenario.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
The original question although it may have implied a trigger pull, it did not state anything of the sort.

So you actually would enjoy for someone to break into your house so you might get a chance to kill someone?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Be honest.

Do you get out much?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you actually would enjoy for someone to break into your house so you might get a chance to kill someone?

Did'nt say I would enjoy it.

You quoted me...  back up now and read  what I typed.

BTDT

I guess mommy has tucked you in for the night.

Forgive me young wannabe if I don't acknowledge your childish reply until I return from work.

Get those books covered, punk.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#36]
no
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
not today my house is a mess

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Lets break this down.  If you arent:

A. Shot and killed/wounded/raped
B. Sued/arrested/harased/slandered on the local news

Then you still get to clean blood and guts off the walls, and rip out all the flooring, and sheetrock.
And assuming you have a lady, she sure aint gonna wanna live in the house you just killed some people in.  Or she will be haunted or just plain disgusted by it all.  So now you have to move and probably take a big financial hit, as prospective buyers arent gonna want to buy a house where people were just killed in.  

Not to mention the repair costs, and moving costs, and therapy for your wife and kids for PTSD.   Plus your not gonna get a good nights sleep for about a year, as every little sound could be another democrat coming over the fence.  Good luck with all that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Never in my lifetime, do I EVER want to kill another human being..EVER

I've never been to war and I really feel for the guys who have had to. But, I understand the necessity...

Let's just hope it never comes down to a me or them type situation...

Gotta do what you gotta do...

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#40]
With my luck they'd break in when I wasn't at home, and I'd miss all of the excitement.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Wait a minute...

Does a "home invasion" include zombies?

Cuz if it does, I have a couple new things that I've been meaning to try out.  I won't go into specifics, but it involves lawn mower blades and ceiling fans.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Then you still get to clean blood and guts off the walls, and rip out all the flooring, and sheetrock.
And assuming you have a lady, she sure aint gonna wanna live in the house you just killed some people in.  Or she will be haunted or just plain disgusted by it all.  So now you have to move and probably take a big financial hit, as prospective buyers arent gonna want to buy a house where people were just killed in.  

Not to mention the repair costs, and moving costs, and therapy for your wife and kids for PTSD.   Plus your not gonna get a good nights sleep for about a year, as every little sound could be another democrat coming over the fence.  Good luck with all that.

You can start at QB.......
on monday.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Hell no!  Not unless it's Ed McMahon busting in because he's so excited to give me $10,000,000.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Be honest.

No.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can start at QB.......

on monday.

And your point is....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Be honest.

ok, I will. I have been invaded three times, and I've been gone the two other. I used to think yea I'll be ready, they better not come in here. Well I suprised them in my underwear unarmed and I ran back up the stairs and by the time I got back they were gone. The second time I had a pistol since from the first time on I always carry a gun everywhere, the third time I was in the shower when they came in. So I wish they never happen now
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#47]
what the hell? no one WANTS to be involved in a violent confrontation.

What differentiates us from the libtards is we are willing to face the possibility instead of just wetting our pants and begging for our lives.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#48]
This is the best thread ever.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Be honest.

ok, I will. I have been invaded three times, and I've been gone the two other. I used to think yea I'll be ready, they better not come in here. Well I suprised them in my underwear unarmed and I ran back up the stairs and by the time I got back they were gone. The second time I had a pistol since from the first time on I always carry a gun everywhere, the third time I was in the shower when they came in. So I wish they never happen now

Dude! Time to move..That's some bad juju you got going on there! I'll bet when you came out of the shower, you couldn't defend yourself with the gun you had in your hand at the time!

"This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun"
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#50]
no

why would i?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top