Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2015 8:06:34 AM EDT
When I first married my wife I had an exciting experience that taught me that she is bats hit crazy.  It was a Saturday morning and she had to work.  She left for work and after she left I went to use the bathroom.  Shortly after starting I heard the front door open.  I locked the bathroom door because I wasn't sure who had entered our apartment.  After a few seconds however, I learned it was her because she was frantically yelling my name.  I shouted out that I was in the bathroom and she ran to the door, trying desperately to turn the knob.  I told her I was taking a crap.  But then she went bats hit crazy.  She started throwing herself against the door yelling, unlock the door, unlock the door.  Now the toilet  was right behind the door, so when you opened the door it went in front of the toilet and eventually hit the toilet.    I told her to relax but she couldn't.  So I unlocked the door.  She told me to never lock her out of her life again.

Fast forward 17 years.  This morning I'm getting the kids ready for school.   We're all brushing our teeth in the bathroom when she walks in and starts taking a crap.  Right there with me and my 2 kids standing at the sink.

Is that normal?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#1]

I think I'm in the minority, I close and lock the door even if I'm alone when I hit the bathroom. My wife leaves it open and said she was raised that way, to me it just ain't normal .
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:09:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Poop thread and weird thread
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Shutting the door only leads to one kid talking through it, one sticking his fingers underneath it, and two little dogs whimpering behind it. I just wanted to pooh in peace.

ETA: Poop thread (IBTL)
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#5]
If I was alone on the Space Station I would still close the door. That's just weird.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:18:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#7]
My father was military and the door was open and would some times hold court while on the throne.  Hence I grew up in an open door household.  The door is usually open unless there is company over.

I'm not shy about it other wise.  It's not like I'm making people watch the iris open while the inner demons escape.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I was alone on the Space Station I would still close the door. That's just weird.
View Quote

Very weird. Oh, and "locked out of her life?" That's fucking weird as hell. OP, you should start asking yourself and her some serious questions.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:26:56 AM EDT
[#9]
We poop in the middle of the living room, it's a family tradition
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I for one thought the story was going to take a more x-rated twist after banging the door down.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#11]
A surprising number of open door users.  I close it to this day but I'm a sprayer and nobody wants to listen to that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:43:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Open for me. If my girls even hear a noise from me all I hear is "oooooohhhhhh yuck".
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You might pull the curtain but you won't be closing a door.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q176/bailey123_album/DSC03948.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might pull the curtain but you won't be closing a door.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q176/bailey123_album/DSC03948.jpg

NASA much?   I have a pic of my hubby on the shuttle toilet from a couple of weeks ago.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:43:56 AM EDT
[#14]
So between when you first got married and 17 years later it only happened twice?

I've been married 48 years and neither i or my spouse have seen one another take a dump,
why would you want to see a person make strange faces accompanied with odors is something
I have a hard time comprehending...
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Poop thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top