BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2003 2:05:59 PM EDT
Who needs who more?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Women need men more.

Stick your finger in your ear. Which feels better, your finger or your ear?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#2]
men need woman more, cause my wife said so.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#3]
It's an equal need, but man and woman are not equal.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#4]
i dunno, i need woman, ugh, ask my wifey
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#5]
we need woman for 20minutes out of the day they need us all damn day.

have you noticed we want to do our own thing and woman have to call us 5 times threw the day?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#6]
God put both on earth together to establish the basic unit of mankind.  Neither man nor woman is complete without the other half.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Neither man nor woman is complete without the other half.
View Quote

Do you really believe that?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=624&u=/ap/20031210/ap_on_sc/stem_cells_sperm&printer=1[/url]

Sperm cells created from stem cells.

Men, women, more, less.

It's the curse of civilization that we've come to this very question.

The finger or the ear pretty much solved it....
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#9]
With the finger in the ear analogy, are women with BOB's a threat to men everywhere?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
With the finger in the ear analogy, are women with BOB's a threat to men everywhere?
View Quote

Forgive my ignorance, but WTF is a BOB?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Battery-operated Boyfriend. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Battery-operated Boyfriend. [:D]
View Quote

[lolabove] never heard them called that before! [rofl2]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Women need [b][red]MEN[/red][/b], and there are damn few of us left.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#14]

When I was young, I couldn't live without one or two. Now that I am older, I don't need them very much at all. And less every day... fullclip

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Neither man nor woman is complete without the other half.
View Quote

Do you really believe that?
View Quote

Yes, I do.  I believe that's the way God intended it.  Otherwise, why put Eve on the earth?  Why do you think Adam supported his family by the sweat of his brow?  He did it because he understood, "It is not good for the man to be alone."

Family is essential to God's plan for His children (all of us).  Family starts with a husband and wife.

Edited to add, "The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman'"."
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell no it's not a threat.  I always like girls that have toys.  Makes it even more fun to play with the toys on them...and I haven't had a girl yet that wasn't begging for the real thing after playing around with the toys.  

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
God put both on earth together to establish the basic unit of mankind.  Neither man nor woman is complete without the other half.
View Quote

I wish God had just created TV and beer instead.  Adam would still be in Paradise, fat, drunk and happy.

Of course, we wouldn't exist, either.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I saw one of those black and decker jar lid remover tools.  They need us even less now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

have you noticed we want to do our own thing and woman have to call us 5 times threw the day?
View Quote

Hahaha yeah.

Women need men's money.  Otherwise there would be no such thing as alimony.  To make things fair, there should be "pussymony".  If you have to pay her bills, she should come over at least once a week and give it up.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I saw one of those black and decker jar lid remover tools.  They need us even less now.
View Quote

Have you noticed what they go for on Ebay?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Who needs who more?
View Quote

On a whole, Men need women more.  There are a few of us that if our wives came up and said "I'm leaving" we'd shrug and see what was on channel 53.  It's not that I don't love my wife to death it just that I know the world ain't gonna stop if she's not with me.  

BUT, I'll tell ya this....  every stupid thing a man does in his life is because of a women.  Think about that one for a while.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
 Otherwise, why put Eve on the earth?
View Quote

Cuz Adam got tired of jerking off

*rimshot* [;)]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Ever since I had my Westinghouse Holodeck 9000 installed in the spare bedroom, I simply find myself much less tolerant of any overly irrational emotional antics which some women display.  I am much quicker to end relationships in the real world.

However, the chicks in the 'deck seem to lack much in the way of personality and depth and I still find myself looking for true human companionship.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#24]
You freakin tough guys crack me up.

You can be a hombre and still admit you'd be lost without your little lady.

[i]I[/i] would.

My wife is the third best thing that's ever happened to me after being born and being born again ; )

jim

edited 'cause my board code skeelz aren't "all that and a bag of chips"
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm with fullclip......a whench finds another guy willing to LIVE catering to her arse (and w/MO"MONEY) your history. Money and Power get the whenches [b]what they want[/b]......and who has the money and power.....mostly men do. Course theres always the exception.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I believe the need is equal.  I also believe we are not equal.  Man needs woman and woman needs man.  Women can do alot that men cannot and man can do alot that women cannot.  Combine the two and see what you get?  You get a couple that works together thru blood, sweat, and tears.  Strives for the same thing and isn't out to "screw" the other.  Both need the opposite sex for companionship whether it be to smile or cry with, depend or rely on.  A unison.  One that would be there, no matter what.  I do believe this would be moral support of the opposite sex.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#27]
[sexist pig]
If it wasn't for the reproduction of the species; there'd be a bounty on them.
[/sexist pig]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:17:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

When I was young, I couldn't live without one or two. Now that I am older, I don't need them very much at all. And less every day... fullclip

View Quote

A lot of truth here.
FWIW here are my thoughts.  
If you want to raise a family, men and women NEED each other very much (and so do the kids).
On the onther hand, if you're not interested in raising a family, I don't believe that men and women need each other very much at all.  
There was a time, say, one hundered years ago (Did anyone watch the PBS program "1900 House"?) when if a man wanted a home he had to have a wife to create it for him.  There was simply too much labor involved in making a home for a man to work full time and then come home and work full time doing all the labor neccessary for homemaking.  Now-a-days, a bachelor need only live within easy driving distance of an IKEA or good shopping mall and he can build a very nice home for himself.  Conversely, at that time, if a woman wanted a home or any economic viability, she HAD to get married.  Because men were the only gender that had access to decent jobs.  Now -a-days, a young woman who gets a good education (and women now out number men at many universities) can get a good job and be independent.  This is why about 26% of all households now are headed by single people.  AND these people are, by and large, affluent.
When you're a young man, driven by testosterone, you want the company of women for the obvious reasons.  As you get older, your sex drive becomes more and more amenable to mental control.  For women, I believe there is a very strong gregarious streak.  Women do not, as a whole, like being alone.  But again, this also becomes more mentally controllable with age.
Well, there you have it.  My best answer.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:51:30 AM EDT
[#29]
If the world was perfect, the need would be equal.  However, things are not perfect and it seems that both men and women only need the people they can use.

If you are in a good relationship then the need is balanced; otherwise the relationship is doomed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:58:24 AM EDT
[#30]
When females are in their younger years (teens thru 20's) there are less of them available.
When women are older, there are less men available due to marriage and mortality.
Western society has liberated women but made them more unhappy and frustrated.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:06:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

20 minutes a day?  Damn, I thought it was more like 5.  I don't need a man all day, thank you, but I do need him for about an hour twice a day and then he can leave me alone for the other 22 hours. But I guess I will just keep on dreaming because I will not find one like that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:14:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

20 minutes a day?  Damn, I thought it was more like 5.  I don't need a man all day, thank you, but I do need him for about an hour twice a day and then he can leave me alone for the other 22 hours. But I guess I will just keep on dreaming because I will not find one like that.
View Quote

Well I know of one man like that.  But you would have to fight my wife for him...
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:26:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Well I know of one man like that.  But you would have to fight my wife for him...
View Quote

[:(]Just my luck! [;)]  
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:34:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Both have needs, so it has little to do with that imho.

The Biblical model indicates that MEN are the leaders of the household. I, as an observer of human behavior, see this exemplified in life irregardless of demographics such as race, culture, religious belief, etc.

If every single MAN were to pack up their shi7 and say, "I'm heading to [fill in the blank]." Women would follow en mass.

If every single WOMAN were to pack up their shi7 and say, "I'm heading to [fill in the blank]." Men would throw a huge beer party.

- LS
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Both have needs, so it has little to do with that imho.

The Biblical model indicates that MEN are the leaders of the household. I, as an observer of human behavior, see this exemplified in life irregardless of demographics such as race, culture, religious belief, etc.

If every single MAN were to pack up their shi7 and say, "I'm heading to [fill in the blank]." Women would follow en mass.[red]Yeah, right![/red]

If every single WOMAN were to pack up their shi7 and say, "I'm heading to [fill in the blank]." Men would throw a huge beer party.[red] You only drink so you can forget about us.[/red][;)]

- LS
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#36]
I seemed to need them more than they needed me when I was younger, poor and without much power to do much.  Now that I'm older and established, they seem to want me more than I want them, but I have no such burning interest for them any longer.  Freedom is more desirable.  I don't need anyone's leave to do anything, I make all the decisions, and I don't get calledd 5 times a day (how annoying is that?)
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:32:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If the world was perfect, the need would be equal.  However, things are not perfect and it seems that both men and women only need the people they can use.

If you are in a good relationship then the need is balanced; otherwise the relationship is doomed.
View Quote

Hi Ogre,
We've chatted before.  I think there's a lot of truth to your observation, but I feel it's a little gloomy.  The central problem, I think, is that men and women are very different.   Their hard wiring is just different.  This sets up conflict in a relationship which requires a lot of effort to resolve.  Pure practicality demands that the effort required to resolve these conflicts have a big practical return payoff.  In a perfect world both parties would be so spiritually centered as to be able to disregard the inccesant demands of the ego.  We don't live in a pefect world and people like to get their own way.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Hi Ogre,
We've chatted before.  I think there's a lot of truth to your observation, but I feel it's a little gloomy.  The central problem, I think, is that men and women are very different.   Their hard wiring is just different.  This sets up conflict in a relationship which requires a lot of effort to resolve.  Pure practicality demands that the effort required to resolve these conflicts have a big practical return payoff.  In a perfect world both parties would be so spiritually centered as to be able to disregard the inccesant demands of the ego.  We don't live in a pefect world and people like to get their own way.
View Quote

Well, I am feeling a little gloomy today.  I know that men and women are quite different.  I think that they should compliment one another.  If a couple truly loves each other, they should want to see each other happy; each has a need and the other person should be the one to fulfill it.  Now don't take this wrong and think that I believe that a relationship fulfills all of a couples needs - I am referring to basic needs that a part of a relationship.  I hope this makes sense; I am having trouble concentrating today.
Top Top