Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 7:37:58 PM EDT

I picked it up tonight.  Very rare (for me) impulse buy.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
No doubt this is only volume #1?????    
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't read it yet but would like to.

I'm sure if I went to my local library (liberal upstate NY) and asked them to get the book on an interlibrary loan they would have a freaking cow and kick me out.  I already went there trying to find some of Ann Coulters books and she isn't even in their computer system so what does that tell you.....

This is the book, that if I was a millionaire, I would drop in the hundreds over manhatten with little parachutes, a copy of this book and a toy gun.  Talk about freaking them out in the city.......
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm sure if I went to my local library (liberal upstate NY) and asked them to get the book on an interlibrary loan they would have a freaking cow and kick me out.  I already went there trying to find some of Ann Coulters books and she isn't even in their computer system so what does that tell you.....

I've got all of her works on CD on interlibrary loan through my LIBrary here. The cute librarian asked me if she was any good. I said, referring to Treason, "Great- makes you think outside the box." "Then I'd like to listen to that, too, when you're done." she replied.

ETA: Her books are on file here in our library.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm sure if I went to my local library (liberal upstate NY) and asked them to get the book on an interlibrary loan they would have a freaking cow and kick me out.

I have this book on order at my local library, in Central Kalifornia.  I am currently #14 on the waiting list.  They will keep me on the waiting list for as long as a year if necessary, and ship the book to my local branch library, and have a computer call my home phone and tell me when it is ready for pickup.  All of Ann Coulter's works are also available, and so are many other conservative and anti-communist books.

Maybe you should attend a public meeting at your library and raise a little hell about their policies?

Steve
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I keep all Ann's books in my bed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top