Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 12:27:55 PM EDT
I'm approaching an intersection to turn right and there is a car in front of me also turning right.  We have the green light.  As we both turn right the car in front of me stops mid-way in the turn, rolls down her window and starts a conversation with a car that is stopped at the light waiting his turn.  The ass-end of my car is out in the intersection.

Not wanting to get hit, I honked the horn at the car in front of me.  She looks back and drives on.  As I get even with the car (the person she was talking to) he tells me to go f%&k myself.

Should I have let them conclude their conversation and not honked??  Should I have drawn down or taken his advice ??

Need advice for future reference.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Push them through.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm approaching an intersection to turn right and there is a car in front of me also turning right.  We have the green light.  As we both turn right the car in front of me stops mid-way in the turn, rolls down her window and starts a conversation with a car that is stopped at the light waiting his turn.  The ass-end of my car is out in the intersection.

Not wanting to get hit, I honked the horn at the car in front of me.  She looks back and drives on.  As I get even with the car (the person she was talking to) he tells me to go f%&k myself.

Should I have let them conclude their conversation and not honked??  Should I have drawn down or taken his advice ??

Blocking traffic is bad, Mmmmk.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#3]
This is EXACTLY why we need to make it legal to carry a loaded paintball gun in a car, and be able to "mark" idiot drivers.  Unsafe drivers get a double tap of orange paintballs.  

You see a car with three hundred orange dots on it, you know to give it some room.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#4]
HONK!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope you gave the proper hand signal to the person who cussed at you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#6]
People are rude. Don't draw down until you're in the parking lot of WalMart and your "girlfriend" is making out with the "other boyfriend" then go home and play HL2.
Put up a thread on ARF telling us about it. Then tell everyone to go FUCK THEMSELVES.
Then put up thread saying good bye and that we are ALL ASSHOLES!!!!!!

I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU!!!!! I AM PLAYING HL2....WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU ALL!!!!! FUCK AR15.COM!!!!!! I WILL DRAW DOWN IN WALMART FUCKERS!!!!!

(If you don't get this then don't worry, it is not directed to the OP of this thread in any way.)

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Push them through.

My grandfather did that to a couple guys once.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I woulda layed on the fucking horn until the bitch moved
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#9]
The illegals down here seem to think that stopping wherever they happen to be in thier trucks and having a 10 minute conversation is perfectly fine even if it's blocking traffic,and they act like you fucked thier last virgin goat if you dare to blow the horn or tell them to get out of the way,and they are just as likely to draw down to continue their conversation.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This is EXACTLY why we need to make it legal to carry a loaded paintball gun in a car, and be able to "mark" idiot drivers.  Unsafe drivers get a double tap of orange paintballs.  

You see a car with three hundred orange dots on it, you know to give it some room.

Do you really trust the average idiot drive with a paintball gun?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
People are rude. Don't draw down until you're in the parking lot of WalMart and your "girlfriend" is making out with the "other boyfriend" then go home and play HL2.
Put up a thread on ARF telling us about it. Then tell everyone to go FUCK THEMSELVES.
Then put up thread saying good bye and that we are ALL ASSHOLES!!!!!!

I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU!!!!! I AM PLAYING HL2....WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU ALL!!!!! FUCK AR15.COM!!!!!! I WILL DRAW DOWN IN WALMART FUCKERS!!!!!

(If you don't get this then don't worry, it is not directed to the OP of this thread in any way.)

I hope you gave the driver a One Fingered Salute.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Not wanting to get hit, I honked the horn at the car in front of me.  She looks back and drives on. As I get even with the car (the person she was talking to) he tells me to go f%&k myself.

The last asshat that did that to me got 20oz of Dunkin Donuts coffee on his windshield....
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Should have yelled at them. The horn is so impersonal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top