Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 10:27:41 AM EDT
Well i been dipping cope black lately and decided i wanted to experiment and create other flavored chew. I know a few guys in my unit add a little booze to plain cope to make there own. What do you guys use and how much whiskey etc. per can?

Oh yea and IBTDTS (InBeforeTheDeadTonquesmiley)
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I usually do Skoal Straight, but like the idea of adding whiskey with it. My two biggest bad habits can finally join!
I'm just worried about having whiskey in there since I dip at work, but I might try it someday.

Kevin
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I dip at work as well so booze is not an option. And, I'm too lazy to try it with a seperate tin at home.

Never tried it before anyway.

I do drink beer with a dip in though. Never been a problem except for Cope which breaks down too quick if you drink with it.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:35:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Half a teaspoon of Jack into a newly opened can does me fine.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I only did if it dried out a bit.  Didn't help much.  I eventually stopped adding dip to the Jack Daniels and gave it up...........the dip, that is.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#6]
buddies of mine used to do a little jack with the bandits- pouches kept it from getting sloppy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top