[url]www.mcuzi.com[/url]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/013/F2/Lb/ro/s674853.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I am tooooo poor for this hobby!!![rolleyes]
guns762
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#2]
NICE...bet that ran a pretty penny. I especially dig the Oscar touch that was cool.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am tooooo poor for this hobby!!![rolleyes]
guns762
View Quote

No doubt dude...
I see you are in Wyoming?
MAN!
I wish I had my .50 out there...
PLENTY of room for it to stretch it's legs [:D]

I am taking a trip out west with it as soon as I can afford it...
I got to go to Virginia first, but after that,

Wyoming/Montana/Idaho here I come!! [:)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I got to go to Virginia first, but after that,

Wyoming/Montana/Idaho here I come!! [:)]
View Quote

Finally going to look up Miss Magnum?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Finally going to look up Miss Magnum?
View Quote

Damn dude.
How'd you know>?
Are you related to Mistress Cleo or something?? [:p]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:19:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice floor ,how do you like my wall.

[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0NgAAADgQ2KLuQRWrvdRyDyVGJ6veMKuz3eZy0qmIvdF4YCO79jGriHpVvQkaLnIgYOW!rQbdUrbdTsaBfIOUFQ/Jun30$20(1).jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Holy Cow!

McUZI & ARMALITE FAN,

You guys need to spend less time on AR15.com and
more time on  [b][size=3]HGTV. [/size=3][/b]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#8]
ROCK ON ARMALITE FAN!
A FELLOW RIGHT BRAINER!

Here's mi casa...

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/MI/hz/qh/NI48080.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/Wa/ze/dt/oQ49721.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Mental note:

Never rent to McUzi.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#10]
how did you know I was left handed?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Damn dude.
How'd you know>?
Are you related to Mistress Cleo or something?? [:p]
View Quote

Nope, just a former fed. But the cards DO NOT show a 2 karat princess cut. The cards show you blew the ring money on a .50 cal.

And for those who haven't seen MY home decor...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=37890#lastPost[/url]

When I'm home in Iowa this is it...

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/p51187feb267640e89ddccd4833e0656f/fe591bc0.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

Just sit down and watch the deer cruise by the backyard everyday like clockwork. In the winter I just look at the snow, woodburning stove running and a cup of hot chocolate.

Another view going into the room:

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/pabcffa7d964d201a4c00549e06c0b45d/fe591bbd.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

If only there were JOBS in Iowa I'd live there year round.

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#12]
You pay $1100/mo., live on the beach, and you
have to look at those walls and that floor?
MMMMMMmmmmmm?!?!?!?!

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
MMMMMMmmmmmm?!?!?!?!

View Quote

No Grimace, I don't live there anymore.
Still dosen't change the fact that compared to you, I am younger, smarter, better educated, better looking, and have better hardware then you ever will.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Better hardware , yep got me beat
Better looking, I guess thats up for discussion
Better educated, I don't know, where did you go to school?
But I do Have you beat in the home decoration department.  No matter what else you have I still don't have to come home and look at at a bad acid trip on my walls and floor.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#15]
McUzi,
You can only come and play in my back yard if you bring your toys!

And, are you the artist? Paintings aren't bad at all.  I'm not the foremost authority on art, but I do teach it.
guns762
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#16]
ok who ate the last batch of acid!! hahhahaahhaha

[beer]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:46:09 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys are amatuers.

I have the best bathroom.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/MI/hz/qj/2H50633.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Ha Ha,

You have a pink toilet & sink.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ha Ha,

You have a pink toilet & sink.
View Quote

It's a great apartment other than that.
I am moving in 2 weeks anyway.
Luckily I have a steady womenz, otherwise I would have to bring home wemenz home to the pink bathroom. [sex]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Getting back to McUzi's toys...

I've been slowing getting the .50 bug.  Describe that fine looking piece of metal you have on that groovy linoleum.  Make/model, accuracy with surplus ammo etc.  Whatever you feel is pertinant.

Thanks
[8P]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Getting back to McUzi's toys...

I've been slowing getting the .50 bug.  Describe that fine looking piece of metal you have on that groovy linoleum.  Make/model, accuracy with surplus ammo etc.  Whatever you feel is pertinant.

Thanks
[8P]
View Quote

Here's my advice to anyone contemplating getting a .50. This is what I contemplated before I aquired mine.

Fact is, .50's aren't cheap. Even base models, by the time you get a good .50 approved scope, .50 scope mount, Bi-Pod, and all the other goodies like specialized .50 cleaning kits and what not, you are talking thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars. They are definitley toys for the big-boys.
Hell. Even a LAR Grizzly with a stupid Tasco scope and all the nessacery .50 goodies (Not to mention shipping the beast) is going to set you back on the light side of three grand, and that is for the shittiest .50 out there.
Also bear in mind that these guns are pretty intense as far as size, bulk, and blast...
They ain't no .223...

[i]THEN THERE IS THE AMMO...[/i]
Oh, sure. $1.25 a pop dosen't seem all that bad...But believe me....It is. Not to mention that those prices will soon be skyrocketing since de-mil .50 ammo components can't be sold to us anymore.

Anyway, what we are seeing happen is all the guys are rushing to get .50's because they will soon be either illegal, or Class 3...It's the "I bought it because they wanted to ban it" phenominon that got so many guys interested in AR's and the like.. Thing is, you can get an AR ready to shoot for $800.00.... .50's are a hell of a lot more of a financial commitment..
They are tying up more $$$ then they can afford to in a gun that they will rarely ever shoot, so .50's have been turning up 2nd hand at fairly reasonable prices (Someone has an Armalite AR50 in the E-Exchange right now for $1800)

The other big issue is are you really ever going to have a chance to put the .50 to any good use, meaning do you have access to a place where you can tap-out to 7/800 yards and beyond?
If not, you you just paid for a whole lotta gun that you don't need...
For 0-700, which is more distance then most anybody will ever have a chance to fire, get a good .300WM and save yourself a couple of thousand dollars.
===============================================

With all that said....if you still want to get a .50 [b]B[/b]ig[b]M[/b]otherfucking[b]G[/b]un, I say go with either Armalite, or State.
Windrunners are too damn much $$$, and a good State Match model will keep pace all day...
Armalites are damn nice .50's, and I want one reeeeeel bad.
As far as scopes, IOR Valdala is making one of the best .50 grade scopes on earth right now, for 1/2 the price of a production Leuepold,
Get one for your .50.

My scope is a 8-40X 56 Obj, Illum. Recticle Rangefinding State Arms Hakko Manufactured .50 Scope.
Really expensive I find out, but worth every... damn cent.

I'll type more info tommorow....I gotta go to bed now... [:)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
MMMMMMmmmmmm?!?!?!?!

View Quote

How do you know how much rent he pays?  Are you his landlord???
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 12:05:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I appreciate the detail in your reply.  Thank you.

So far the only truely ugly part for me would be future ammo availability and price.  The price per round does seem cheap compared to the factory .300 ultra I'm buying now.  And it's quite a bit cheaper then the 30-378 (no, I don't have one).

The "...since de-mil .50 ammo components can't be sold to us anymore.", would be a kick in the crotch since I would want to feed it cheaply, and to reload.

Tell me this,... do you regret buying it?  Or is it still true love?

Again, thanks for the info.  I'm still digesting it.

Edited because I'm having a bad keyboard night.

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:21:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
MMMMMMmmmmmm?!?!?!?!
View Quote

View Quote

He has posted this info more than once.
Whats with the attitude dude?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

He has posted this info more than once.
Whats with the attitude dude?
View Quote

I see.

Dude, there was no attitude involved, I was just curious as to why you knew so much about his apartment.

I figured you two had met, become good friends, and now you were hanging out with him at his apartment.  Oh well, I guess it's just wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I figured you two had met, become good friends, and now you were hanging out with him at his apartment.  Oh well, I guess it's just wishful thinking.
View Quote

HANGFIRE is so obsessed with "Mc" !   He is either a homo or has absolutely no life.  He should post under his REAL ALIAS:  

[red][b]HangFLAME ![/b][/red]

When is he gonna go awaaaaayyyyy  ????

HangFLAME's Trailer only costs him $100 / month.  Here are some recent photos:

[img]www.dailyrotten.com/john_bed.jpg[/img]

[img]www.dailyrotten.com/shit_bucket.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:44:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Oh man!
HANGFIRE, I'm so sorry I said those mean things about you.  I didn't realize you were so down on your luck.  Poor old fella.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Let's set up a $$ Fund for Hangfire.  It appears that he is a real loser.

He used to help me out with magazine sales but ended up keeping all of the cash.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Perhaps we could mail him a big block of that "gob'ment welfare cheese".  I'll chip in.
Hmmmm where to mail it...  I doubt anyone has an address.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]So far the only truely ugly part for me would be future ammo availability and price.  The price per round does seem cheap compared to the factory .300 ultra I'm buying now.  And it's quite a bit cheaper then the 30-378 (no, I don't have one).[/b]

Yup. Prices for .50 ammo are super cheap right now... That's because we had the buying power of the federal government behind us...
All those de-mil components were being sold to civillians SUPER CHEAP, and since the government used so much 50 ammo in the M2, thus tons of it was available, and since there are so few civillian .50 shooters, the prices are super cheap...
As all those mil-surp slugs go flying downrange, never to be retrieved again, the production costs of .50 ammo will soon have to be footed by the .50 shooters themselves, and that's a BIG ASS round to have to produce...
I also see that you are in Oregon...so there is room to shoot it. Furthermore, you said you own a .300 Ultra, and you made mention of a 30-378...so I can see you are a serious rifleman.
You would likely be a good candidate for a .50 ...
Check out [url]www.statearms.com[/url]

[b]Tell me this,... do you regret buying it?  Or is it still true love?[/b]

I wouldn't trade it for all the full-autos in the world.
When I got it, it was between a supressed full-auto, or a Damn good .50 with an upper-end scope. I chose the .50, mainly because i'm a rifleman, and appreciate marksmanship, as opposed to spray'n'pray.. In skilled hands, the 50 is the most lethal weapon out there IMO..
It's still new to me, so i'm still in the honeymoon phase with it...
But I have shot 4 different 50's in the past, and i've always wanted one...
Now that I have one, i'm not giving it up. [:)]

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS BAYBE!!!!!!!!
[flag]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#31]
McUZI, that's the same kitchen floor I have!  I installed it myself in (wild-guess, I can't think of any important happening to guess relative to, e.g. listening to presidential debates while installing the floor) in 1968.  I guess it's time to get a new floor covering when people are posting pics of it to make fun of it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#32]
[b]McUZI[/b]No comment about the flooring...  [whacko]  But, you've got a damn fine .50 there.  I'm not familair with Florida, but I hope you can find an open space there where you can truly put it through the paces.

As for your walls, kick *ss.  It's great to see something besides plain old white, yellow, etc.

Did you do that yourself, was it like that when you got the place...?

Mike

PS.  I figure the Gyrojet is probably gone.  But, I did promise to tell you what I found out up here.  I talked with a Class II and some people he told me about.  Aside from locating ONE guy who has an original gyro and 20 rounds, nothing.  Sorry...
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#33]
AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm Blind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top