Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:05:34 AM EDT
Why was he about to cry??

It seemed like he could barely hold his emotions together...

WTH??
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:37:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have any idea how much work the DA's team has done on this case since it broke?  He's basically thrown a year of his life away now that the cum dumpster won't go through with the prosecution. No victim, no case.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:39:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:46:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:54:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That and he now CAN NOT escape the fact he was just used as an aid to try to extort money (legally) via the civil suit. That can't be good for one's career. He's an idiot--and now everyone knows it, and no one can deny it.

well...

they ALL acted like idiots.

kobe..the chick...the justice system...the media...all played the fool.

the only ones coming out ahead in the long run will be kobe's legal team.

And his wife....for now. How long before she files for half? I give it three months. She will have more money than the chick and the dick.

Mark my words and don't forget I told you so.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Not that I care about him one way the other - and not that I don't think he's guilty - but if Bryant wanted advice from me I'd tell him that no matter how good looking he is, he also has the burden of being very rich, which makes him a target for every scheming golddigger who crosses his path. If having a beautiful wife doesn't cure his zipper problem (whatever specific sort of problem it is ) maybe the idea of paying $25,000.00 a month in child support to a bleached-blonde slut in a trailer park will.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:35 AM EDT
[#7]

That and he now CAN NOT escape the fact he was just used as an aid to try to extort money (legally) via the civil suit.  That can't be good for one's career.  He's an idiot--and now everyone knows it, and no one can deny it.  

Oh, surely you don't think that poor young lady would USE a man for her gain...oh, come on!

I think we oughta castrate Kobe, tattoo "slut" on the girl's forehead, force 'em to live together, and give Kobe's wife all their money to start herself a new life......

But I'm kinda medieval like that.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:08:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:14:58 AM EDT
[#9]
The prosecutor was probably upset because he worked hard on the case and spent a lot of time on it.  It would never have been filed if they didn't have what they considered to be a good case.  The prosecutor did what the law requires him to do when any woman makes a complaint of rape.  If she did it all to get money out of Kobe Bryant, then that's her problem.  It is not the prosecutor's fault that he was doing his job.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That and he now CAN NOT escape the fact he was just used as an aid to try to extort money (legally) via the civil suit.  That can't be good for one's career.  He's an idiot--and now everyone knows it, and no one can deny it.  

Oh, surely you don't think that poor young lady would USE a man for her gain...oh, come on!

I think we oughta castrate Kobe, tattoo "slut" on the girl's forehead, force 'em to live together, and give Kobe's wife all their money to start herself a new life......

But I'm kinda medieval like that.....

Medieval or not, I agree 100%.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top