Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 4:55:42 PM EDT
I had a "Huffy" named the Red Hot, just like me now, when I was a kid.  Stick shift on the crotch bar just like a mustang.

When you went over the handlebars you took a shot too the boys.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure I want to know what inspired this particular trip down memory lane, but I don't a recall a particular bicycle configuration that was rack-free.  However, I do remember experience being a harsh and cruel teacher that had a "take no prisoners" attitude.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#2]
My bike has 2 8in meat slicers... fingertips are not welcome

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I remember being in the emergency room and the brought in a kid who was riding said bike hit a bump and it went right through his pants into the family jewels.

Lets just say this

Testes, Testes 1, 2, 3?!?!?!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
we had this "special" kid in our neighborhood who would jump off ramps with his bike. He had a bike with no guard across the back wheel. well he was out jumping one afternoon and we got him to do longer and longer jumps. of course he was wearing shorts and one jump he comes off the seat and his nutz hit the back tire and he goes bouncing off the bike and crashes.

he gets up holding his boyz and screaming like a six year old school girl. no one could make out what he was saying. it was too funny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top