BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/13/2016 1:57:46 PM EDT
Whatever happened with his case?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure Ricardo Montalban dies in the end.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure Ricardo Montalban dies in the end.
View Quote

It was the Corinthian Leather.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
In for the answer. Where's Deej when you need him?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I think  free fall is friends with him. Ask him?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#5]
little back story?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Tagged for update
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think  free fall is friends with him. Ask him?
View Quote

He is.
Maybe he will chime in.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
little back story?
View Quote

Pastor that creeped a lot of people out with his weird obsession about posing with "famous" people and some other odd behavior.  Always holier than thou.

Charged with some kind of sex crime against a young girl.  Can't recall what exactly. Bought her a cell phone, text her not to tell others about their special hugs or something. My memory is failing me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

little back story?
View Quote
Member or former member that was a kiddie diddler preacher.

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Pastor that creeped a lot of people out with his weird obsession about posing with "famous" people and some other odd behavior.  Always holier than thou.

Charged with some kind of sex crime against a young girl.  Can't recall what exactly. Bought her a cell phone, text her not to tell others about their special hugs or something. My memory is failing me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
little back story?

ok now I remember...
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
little back story?
View Quote

I don't have the memory or inclination to type it out, but it's a doozy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Just tried searching the Okaloosa Clerk records and it is down. Last time I checked there was a hearing scheduled for this week.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I think he had frosted tips and was rabidly anti Ron Paul if I recall.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just tried searching the Okaloosa Clerk records and it is down. Last time I checked there was a hearing scheduled for this week.
View Quote

Yeah, I was trying to find it too and the Okaloosa Sherriff website is down.  WX looked shitty over that way when I was in Destin an hour ago.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I was wondering that the other day.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, I was trying to find it too and the Okaloosa Sherriff website is down.  WX looked shitty over that way when I was in Destin an hour ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sure it will come back up soon.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
little back story?

Yea, his story about being a deep cover troll on DU (that even spread to real life meetings) was funny....then the "other" story came out. Yikes.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Also a Seminoles fan.  That explains a lot!
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
little back story?

Still a member, apparently.

Usage Statistics
Posts Per Day: 5
Last Login Date: 7/11/2016 8:15:12 AM PDT
Last Post Date: 12/8/2014 5:21:12 PM PDT
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#21]
i vaguely remember this.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He has maintained me updated on the progress of the case, which has allegedly been deliberately delayed by numerous people (deputies, accuser,etc) claiming to be unavailable for depositions or hearing dates

IOW, as these legal things go sometimes, the person accused has his life put on hold while the wheels of justice the judicial branch slowly grind, crushing some not-guilty lives along with the guilty ones

That is all I can say about the case without betraying confidentiality
View Quote

Thank you.

edited my post EdSr
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He has maintained me updated on the progress of the case, which has allegedly been deliberately delayed by numerous people (deputies, accuser,etc) claiming to be unavailable for depositions or hearing dates

IOW, as these legal things go sometimes, the person accused has his life put on hold while the wheels of justice the judicial branch slowly grind, crushing some not-guilty lives along with the guilty ones

View Quote

That doesn't make sense.  Doesn't the judge at some point take control and say "this is the date.  Be there or go to jail".

Edited my post EdSr
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If a defendant is out on bond, and there's no speedy trial demand on file, more pressing cases usually get preference.  Cases with defendants in custody, usually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesn't make sense.  Doesn't the judge at some point take control and say "this is the date.  Be there or go to jail".

If a defendant is out on bond, and there's no speedy trial demand on file, more pressing cases usually get preference.  Cases with defendants in custody, usually.

Thanks for the explanations Ed and Eric.

Edited my post (quoted)EdSr
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#28]
I watched something like this play out with another member. It was BS and he was eventually cleared, but it cost him a pile of money, a business, nearly his marriage, and about fucking destroyed him. Fucking criminal that the chick walked away with nothing lost.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#30]
He was one of only two people that I ever put on my ignore list.

He lied about the condition of the beaches in the area after the gulf oil spill, apparently trying to keep tourists coming. I don't know why. I posted pictures of the areas he said were fine and called him on his BS, showing the filth and oil. It wasn't just oil, but it cause all sorts of other dead crap to wash up on the beaches as well. They were tore up for awhile.

He did have an entertaining story/video of electrifying his McCain yard signs because people kept stealing them during the election cycle. I was also having the same problem at the time.

-eta- No idea how the charges thing is going to play out. That's a wait and see type thing.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I watched something like this play out with another member. It was BS and he was eventually cleared, but it cost him a pile of money, a business, nearly his marriage, and about fucking destroyed him. Fucking criminal that the chick walked away with nothing lost.
View Quote

+1

That taught me to be cautious about assuming anything when these type of cases come about.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

+1

That taught me to be cautious about assuming anything when these type of cases come about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Not that the two cases are similar, but you only need to remember the McMartin fiasco to understand how things can't go south in a hurry.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He lied about the condition of the beaches in the area after the gulf oil spill, apparently trying to keep tourists coming. I don't know why. I posted pictures of the areas he said were fine and called him on his BS, showing the filth and oil. It wasn't just oil, but it cause all sorts of other dead crap to wash up on the beaches as well. They were tore up for awhile.

He did have an entertaining story/video of electrifying his McCain yard signs because people kept stealing them during the election cycle. I was also having the same problem at the time.
View Quote

Exactly which beach are you talking about?  I live in Walton County and there was exactly zero "filth and oil" and exactly zero "dead crap" on the beaches.

Zero.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I was wondering that the other day.
View Quote
I was too.  The other day someone linked to an archived thread and NG was the OP of the linked thread.  

Not saying NG was falsely accused, but I knew a guy in college who was accused of raping 2 girls.  After his life was thoroughly screwed, they finally admitted that they made up the whole thing.  One was his girlfriend, the other was a girl he was cheating on her with.  

I've seen how things can be something other than what they appear.  

Unrelated side note:  That kid also supposedly beat up and pissed on Robert Downey, Jr. at a party at my school back in the 80's.  

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Exactly which beach are you talking about?  I live in Walton County and there was exactly zero "filth and oil" and exactly zero "dead crap" on the beaches.

Zero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zero.

Destin/FWB and crab island

As the saying goes, I posted pictures as proof.  I goto the beach constantly. Ended up leaving close to a dozen times during that summer due to garbage beach. I didn't want anyone coming down here on vacation to that crap and said as much back then. Duping folks down here, to avoid a short term financial hit is retarded; a ruined vacation ensures a tourist will never return. I said as much in the thread. Which is why I never understood what he was doing.

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#36]
I thought in the other thread, it was reported he admitted to the whole thing.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The article is gone from the link in the other thread and I don't remember what happened but I posted something that sounds like he confessed during a controlled phone call, or at least made some kind of alleged admission.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The article is gone from the link in the other thread and I don't remember what happened but I posted something that sounds like he confessed during a controlled phone call, or at least made some kind of alleged admission.

Yeah that's right. They had her call him in a sting call or something and he was reported to have admitted it if I recall right.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah that's right. They had her call him in a sting call or something and he was reported to have admitted it if I recall right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

---->

The girl was 14 years old when the touching began. She said it started with mutual massages and escalated to “sexual activity,” Thorne’s arrest report said.

The investigation included forensic interviews and “a controlled telephone call between Naked-Gunman and the victim,” according to the report. During the call, the victim confronted Naked-Gunman “numerous times” about the acts. He didn’t refute the allegations and changed the subject, the report said.

When the victim asked him directly if she caused what happened by “leading him on,” he answered yes and told her she “should not have hugged him that way,” according to the report.

Naked-Gunman admitted to having a relationship with the girl and admitted to buying her a phone and paying for her phone service, the report said.'

-eta- changed name, just in case COC
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

---->

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

---->

The girl was 14 years old when the touching began. She said it started with mutual massages and escalated to “sexual activity,” Thorne’s arrest report said.

The investigation included forensic interviews and “a controlled telephone call between Naked-Gunman and the victim,” according to the report. During the call, the victim confronted Naked-Gunman “numerous times” about the acts. He didn’t refute the allegations and changed the subject, the report said.

When the victim asked him directly if she caused what happened by “leading him on,” he answered yes and told her she “should not have hugged him that way,” according to the report.

Naked-Gunman admitted to having a relationship with the girl and admitted to buying her a phone and paying for her phone service, the report said.'

Missed one

Okaloosa County Web  site back up.  Criminal Jury Trial date set for 08/01(but will never happen.)

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#42]
He just got popped again for

OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE: TAMPERING IN FELONY 2ND DEGREE PROCEEDING
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh-oh
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Okaloosa County Web  site back up.  Criminal Jury Trial date set for 08/01(but will never happen.)

View Quote

It more than likely will. Judges REALLY hate postponing jury trials.  Plays hell with the docket and selection for other juries in the same court.

My bet is he'll plea out before the trial.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Uh-oh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-oh

I'll bet he tried to contact the girl. VERY stupid of him if he did.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Uh-oh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-oh

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It more than likely will. Judges REALLY hate postponing jury trials.  Plays hell with the docket and selection for other juries in the same court.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been going on almost monthly since February 2015.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He posted enough creepy stuff that makes think he is guilty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He posted enough creepy stuff that makes think he is guilty.

Yep, more red flags than a Chinese army parade.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't see that under events.

eta: Found on the Sheriff's site.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-oh

I wonder if he told Ed sr. That part
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top