Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2003 6:49:14 PM EDT
Richard Chamberlain another Hollyweird Homo...why does this not surprise me...and further more ...who cares! Is this NEWS??? What happened to NEWS? [pissed]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've known this for years.

So is Tom Selleck and John Wayne.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you know this?  Do you get the Hollywood "We're here, We're queer" newsletter or something?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im with Johnny...Do you [i]KNOW[/i] this personally or what?

I have read John Wayne was a little more liberal than some of us, but I think were he not dead, he may have told you to fill your hand on that [bs]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Who the hell is Dick Chamberlain?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who the hell is Dick Chamberlain?
View Quote

A close personal friend of TRW's...
[BD]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Tom Selleck is married. No way is Matthew Quigley a fag!

However, both James Dean and Sal Mineo were FA-LAMING.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Im with Johnny...Do you [i]KNOW[/i] this personally or what?

I have read John Wayne was a little more liberal than some of us, but I think were he not dead, he may have told you to fill your hand on that [bs]
View Quote

I don't know any of these people personally, but my wife works in the entertainment industry here in NY where this type of "knowledge" is common knowledge.

If an actors whole personna is based on macho male stereotypes and these are the primary roles he works in, revealing that you are a pole smoker tends to have a negative impact on your career.

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Richard Chamberlian as been out for years.John Wayne is not on any of my lists.You might be thinking of Cary Grant and or Randolph Scott they live together.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Is that the guy from "shogun" and all those other 80's TV mini series?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes that's the gay. oops guy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Some gays I know have mentioned Tom Cruise from time to time. And I have never known their predictions to be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some gays I know have mentioned Tom Cruise from time to time. And I have never known their predictions to be wrong.
View Quote

Be careful Tom or his lawyers maybe watching ;]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#13]
fyi,

lots of gays are married and have kids,so thats no guarantee of being a hetero.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Seleck and the DUKE! Blasphomy! However I think Cary Grant was inducted into the Baseball hall of fame ........................for being hit on the chin by more foul balls than anyone else in history...[:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 12:47:12 AM EDT
[#15]
My dad once told me The Duke used to hang out at the same bar in Newport Beach he visited from time to time, and The Duke always bought the house a round of drinks. That's the kind of man he was.

Don't mess with The Duke!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:23:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:04:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My dad once told me The Duke used to hang out at the same bar in Newport Beach he visited from time to time, and The Duke always bought the house a round of drinks. That's the kind of man he was.

Don't mess with The Duke!
View Quote

Ya, then him and his pals would head south of the border, where the "Duke", reportedly enjoyed receiving "Golden Showers"....
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:45:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Reminds me of the old joke:

Who ever thought that some day I'd have more money than John Connelly, higher morals than Jimmy Swaggart and more pussy than Rock Hudson?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:01:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Look at that... post 1K and I waste it on a bad old joke.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#20]
I notice that NO ONE had the balls to say, or even hint that John Wayne was a homo when he was alive.[nono]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#21]
bigdb1....hahahaha, that has to be the saddest and funniest thing I've seen all week.

haha...there's always 2k.  Try to make up for it then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top